Welcome To Unit 4 {OOC & Sign up: Accepting C:}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Is this a bad plot idea?

• No! its cool!

• It's okay.

• Could be better...

• What have you done?

• Oh my...

• Yes

• How did you even...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I will post soon. Luckily I dont have to get moving for another half an hour. I will get a decent Post up for my Experiment.

Also, This post will be rather large... It will be a insight into her mind. SO! I may not ge tit done tonight but I will start it now.

VLADDY CAN'T BE TAMED O:< No one shall break him > - >

Hello everyone, just updating the list. Will be back later today to start up.

(Updated)CHARACTER PLACES OPEN:
(If you see your character edited into here, your character sheets been accepted! :} )
Experiment children:
{Nick} Experiment {#5} @Cheeki Breeki
{Kenya} Experiment {#252) @WhenDreamsFlyMagicHappens
{Vladimir Claudius Rascolnikof} Experiment: {#237} @DoomyCakez
{Syris} Experiment {13} @Rion
{Eliah} Experiment {#42} @Karo
{Rillow} Experiment {11} @Lawkheart
{Slaine} Experiment {#666} @Calamity
{Gywen Sparks} Experiment {#111} @Whirlwind
{Tiernan} Experiment {#144} @growl
{Tari} Experiment {#129} [FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=#ff0000]@Rin Mico[/COLOR][/FONT]
{Artemis} Experiment{#55} @Ookami

{Mirum Puella} Experiment {#37} @viahra233
{Jessie "Cry"} Experiment {#253} @Shadicmaster
{Aurellia} Experiment {#34} @Angelic Fusion
{Lelou} Experiment {#4} @Calamity

Scientists:
{ Velia Glanister} @Rin Mico
{Samuel Nolan} @Lawkheart
{Celeste Lynn Faith} @Calamity
{ Junibee Mayweather} @DoomyCakez
{Alexandra Quinn Herron} @Karo
{Jason Smith}@Eternity
{Desmond Deloran} @Angelic Fusion

======================================
If I missed anyone, tell me.​

Reactions: Whirlwind
Is it possible for Experiments to be on the outside still?

Not nearly as big as I wish but it is good enough. I wanted to get a post done before I went to bed.

Not nearly as big as I wish but it is good enough. I wanted to get a post done before I went to bed.

You kidding me? I've read shorter books. And that goes for most of the people here. Y'all write long posts.

Not saying that's a bad thing, though.

You kidding me? I've read shorter books. And that goes for most of the people here. Y'all write long posts.

Not saying that's a bad thing, though.

Trust me... Thats short for what I can write. I had a massive post in mind but maybe next time... I love backstory/Flashback posts the most.

Long posts are always the most fun to write. You can be much more descriptive and really dive into what a character is feeling at a given moment. - v - plus...I love a good bit of fluff lol

Is this r.p still open? If so I would like to make a character for experiment #30

GMs not accepting experiments anymore. They want more scientists though.

Pity. Oh well, I'd rather not make a scientist. It doesn't seem like a very exciting role.

I'm working on a collab with Lawkhart introducing Lelou and the capture of Rillow. It will be up within the next few days.

Ξ Experiments Ξ
s_t_a_r_e_by_bluefley-.jpg

Name: Rose
Sex: Female
Height: 5'1''
Weight: 115 lbs

Talent/Power: Toxic Her body can create and become immune to toxins and chemicals. Being injected with various acids, toxins and poisons, Rose would fall into a temporary coma; during which her body would become immune to whatever she was given, even if it was a lethal dose or multiple doses. Rose's blood, sweat, tears and saliva then turns into the toxin's she is exposed to once she wakes up. Her lips, tongue, nails and even her pores if she worked towards it, act as her way to deliver the toxins. When she works out, her sweat could melt everything around her, if she isn't careful. when she is sick they have to quarantine her and treat her through robots, because the room becomes filled with toxic air. She keeps her nails sharp, perfect for scratching, but she is required to wear gloves at all times.

Bio: 113 was tested often, so much so she became anemic and dehydrated quite often. This stunted her growth as a child and made her comatose state last a very long time for many years. The only reason as to why she did not escape with the others was because she was in a severe coma after being given multiple doses of various corrosive acids. When she finally woke up, she was in a new cell that was monitored by the remaining scientists. Years passed and she was left alone, often being tested over and over again, to the point her body would give out. She was finally named 'Rose' by a new scientist who decided to allow her to train and lessened the tests to allow her body to rest. She was even given lessons and more meals and water throughout the day, thanks to this scientist.

Rose found her purpose and she trained hard. She is fiercely loyal to this scientist as well as a few others, doing anything they ask of her, even if it means killing others. Rose has no remorse towards her killing others, especially her own. In her eyes, they left her there instead of helping her escape as well. The others had little worth in Rose's eyes

Favorite Scientist: Doctor Alexandra Quinn Herron
Experiment number: #113
Other: Rose lives in a secluded dorm with air filtration and other precautions for her powers. In this place she has access to the internet and tv. She loves music and often listens to it when she's not doing anything for the scientists.

± Scientists ± WIP
05118315.jpg

Name: Joshua Kei
Sex: Male
Height:
Weight:

Reason for wanting to take part in Unit 4:

Bio:

Favorite experiment: (Will choose later)
Other:

Last edited:
Reactions: DoomyCakez
-is waiting patiently like the Good little cake she is- - v -"

Don't worry Doomy we're getting there. I'm just waiting on Lawkheart.

I do have an announcement: I've decided, the trotation of the scientists will be a weekly thing. At the end of every Saturday 11:59 AM EST, I will rotate them.

Don't worry Doomy we're getting there. I'm just waiting on Lawkheart.

I do have an announcement: I've decided, the trotation of the scientists will be a weekly thing. At the end of every Saturday 11:59 AM EST, I will rotate them.
That might cause problems on particularly slow weeks, such as this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.