Welcome To Unit 4 {OOC & Sign up: Accepting C:}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Is this a bad plot idea?

• No! its cool!

• It's okay.

• Could be better...

• What have you done?

• Oh my...

• Yes

• How did you even...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I know thatttttt ;3

Just making sure I don't have to go edit all my posts, but are they going after one experiment at a time, then? Since Lelou can't be in one spot at a time?

Also, Slaine is too dangerous to be in contact with anyone? I still don't understand what that has to do with his numbering > - <" Because I thought the numbering was for when the experiments were made and had nothing to do with their abilities or their danger level.
System error, perhaps? Never fixed because, well, what Shadic said.
I dunno.

I'm not sure if there is room for anyone else to join but if there is this is my entry for consideration...

"What's your name?"
"D-do we have to do this again Sir?"
"Please...for the tape?"
"O...Okay...My name is G-ghost."
"Is that your real name?"
"It's the one they gave me."
"Did they tell you what experiment number you were?"
"Yes...two hundred and sixty...I was the last, I think..."
"Alright and how old are you Ghost?"
"Nineteen..."
"Good, your doing well, relax its okay. What Gender are you Ghost?"
"..."
"Please just answer for me alright?"
"I'm...I'm a girl."
"Thank you, now, can you tell me a little bit about your power?"
"Do...do I have to?"
"Yes please, so we have a record of it."
*Long moments silence.*
"I'm...a ghost."
"More details please?"
"O..okay. It's a type of quantum physics called quantum tunneling. You see you are taught that matter is like a swimming pool with billiard balls in it, each ball is an atom and they bounce off one another... Though in a lot of things it doesn't work like that its more like ripples in a pond, so at any one point there is infinite possibilities for that object as it's not occupying a single space, in a single moment with a single energy. What I can do is excite my atoms so that I can manipulate the physical world so I can--"
"A little less detail, sorry Ghost."
"Oh...sorry... I can walk through various kinds of solid matter that should otherwise be impassable."
"Thank you."
"Now, who was your favourite scientist?"
"I can't possibly answer that, that's unfair!"

"Don't worry Ghost, it was just a trick question, I'm sorry. I'm going to get a photograph now for our records, is that okay?"
"No please, you know I don't like--"
*Click!*
new_ghost_girl_by_noflutter-d7ymavf.jpg

"Oh No, Ghost you phased out!"
"You startled me!"
"Alright...I won't take another, can you describe yourself for me though?"
"I'm Five feet two inches tall, I'm a bit conscious about my height so I often wear heels of a couple of inches on my shoes, I prefer the slip on kind though as laces can get caught sometimes. I have shoulder length hair that falls in tight ringlets and it's a dark red colour without any dye. I like wearing hair clips to keep my hair from my face and one of the scientists bought me these cute 'kawaii' skull ones that I try to wear every day. I have quite pale skin, it's sort of white really, they say it's because of my power but it's not great as it makes my eyes -which are a dark brown- look almost black in some lights and I think that makes me look scary. I'm sort of skinny looking as I've never been really good at fighting or running really, I do swim a lot though so I do have some definition in my legs and arms from that. I also like to dance but you can't tell the others because they'd want to see and I'd die of embarrassment! I like matching shirts with corsets, I don't know why but they suit my body type and look pretty so I think thats okay right? I usually tend to go for white, black or red colours as people say they suit me though I think they bleach me out a bit...I like skirts too, I'll wear trousers if I have to but I'd really prefer a nice skirt with a couple of petticoats when I can and I always, always wear tights, white, with them. I don't have any piercings or tattoo's but I do have this 'beauty spot' on my cheek which is kind of neat I guess. I don't really wear make up either, it's sort of pointless when people rarely see your face haha. Erm...I don't really...know if there's anything else?"
"No no that's fine. Can I ask you one more question?"
"O-of course."
"Are you happy here?"
"...."​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ya'll. I have a message from Calamity, he told me to tell ya'll that his internet is acting up. He'll get back online as soon as he can.

A generous thank you to him as I was beginning to worry as to the commitment or personal circumstance of our stand in GM

Hello people. I've finally showed up again. c:

........ Oh! The OGM xP Welcome back

Eh he.. '~| sorry about dissappearing and stuff...

It's okay, life happens. Welcome back though ^_^

Welcome back ^^

C: i'm lazy, can anyone tell me what I missed?

Many experiments, not enough scientists and one person left I think

~peaks back into Chat~ o.o

Okay I'm back. Stupid cable company working on the lines. -_-

Almost done everyone, we will be posting the collab soon. Then we can have everything get going!

Name: Nova

Talent/Power: Technomancy, she can manipulate technology at will, the full extent of this ability is unknown as she seldom ever use it for her own purposes.

Personality: Nova doesn't care. That is her defining personality trait, no matter the hardships, pain and suffering, she will go through it with a straight face.
She has meek feelings about pretty much everything and will do only the things she finds in her interest. Her ability could possibly allow her to simply walk out from the facility, but so far she showed little interest in doing so.
She however has an interest in learning about pretty much anything, from literature to science. Her IQ is estimated to be very high.

Favourite Scientist: N/A

Experiment number: 259

Apperance:
19QdaIx.jpg

Okay everyone, I have bad news. My father was found in his semi the other night. He died of a heartattack. It was quite unexpected.

I will continue to post, I hope to have my post for Lelou up today. I know this has been slow to start and people re frustrated. But now that we are all in the institution we can really begin to interact. I may post slowly, but it was be up. I hope you all understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.