• What have you done?

• Oh my...

• Yes

• How did you even...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Calamity
I'm going to admit I am slightly frustrated. I don't want to sound bitchy, but what are we suppose to be doing?

Wait, I already know the answer to that, but the problem is that many of us have yet to be addressed and have been waiting forever to be able to play our characters. I understand that you are going through some shit right now, but I am afraid that if this story does not pick up, I will be forced to drop.

Idle fingers are not happy fingers and all it will take is a GM post signalling the start of common time in the RP.I'm only saying this because we were told a longggg time ago that it woukd happen, had to wait a longgggg time for your and Lockhart's collab, and now we are waiting even LONGER to have something else happen so we can all play....and that's not vey fair to all of us players that worked hard on our characters and really wish to be a part of this.

@DoomyCakez

I do believe I have already stated that you could post as if you are in the common room among each other. I never once stated that EVERYBODY had to wait on my post alone. It's those that are out and need to be captured.

Experiment 7 I'd like to hold. I'm making the profile now.

[warning=purple] This is ShiroKiyoshi's CS [/warning]
superthumb.jpg
Shawn

[glow=blue]
tumblr_ncufndZAqa1t4wovwo8_500.jpg

Name:
Shawn

tumblr_nmaza1589U1spwaqno1_500.png

Talent/Power:
Shawn is able to fire rays of electricity as a way of dealing damage. As a ranged alternative, he can form a powerful electricity cannon by the same way. Shawn is able to manipulate the electricity the cannon fires by either using his hands or kicking to fire powerful electrical blasts. This allows his attack style to freely transition between long range and melee attacks. Another aspect of Shawn is that some of his skills have the concept of 'Magnetism', allowing numerous homing attacks. As an Experiment he was tasked to create something, with his new weapon Plasma, Shawn causes explosions, increases speed, and conjures up tornado like attacks. Shawn has free reign over these machines even able to empower his attacks and increase his speed, not only that the Plasmas are apart of him no amount of effort besides a thought is needed to use them.

Personality:
An. Insane. Mellow. Lunatic.

Experiment number:
[/glow]
Kyle Reyton

[glow=purple]
tumblr_n8k2hhDoHn1t4wovwo1_500.png

Name:
Kyle Reyton

superthumb.jpg

Reason for wanting to take part in Unit 4:
When offered to partake in the program because of his work as a theoretician he accepted, but only for the sheer thrill of it, knowledge, and live test subjects.

Favourtie experiment(s):

Personality:
He is a extremely calm and lethargic man. He does everything at his own pace and hates to be rushed. Subjects have reported that he has a temperament issue.
[/glow]

Last edited:
Right now we are lacking in scientists, I've decided we have enough experiments. Sorry to all you that have posted Characters for experiments as of late. I haven't gotten around to responding to most of you because of real life.

@ShiroKiyoshi

@Nekrokhasm

@DANAsaur

@Bismarck

Well I can easily make a scientist. But is my experiment okay? @Calamity

@Calamity I posted a Scientist CS in the second drop down.

image (3).jpg

Brianna von Shweetz

Reason for wanting to take part in Unit 4:
Brianna only got one reason: to continue her father's work. She is very keen to know about the capabilities of XB82 and she truly fascinated with the results of the experiments. She knew about XB82 at such a young age and even used it on her pets while she was little. Her father used to be a scientist of Unit 4 until the incident happened. Since then she vowed to her father's grave that she'll continue all his research, and she'll do anything, whatever it may cost.

Favorite experiment:
none at the moment

Personality:
Brianna is usually reserved. She feels no need for fooling around and usually cold to her co-workers but once you really get to know her, she's a really sweet girl with a warm personality.

Name: Eren Lance
Talen[btn][/btn]t/power: Flight through the use of energy-based wings. Eren is able to generate an invisible par of wings from his back. Though they can't be seen they can still be damaged, permanently, and he is only able to keep them out for about ten minutes. Often a feint haze, similar to air being distorted by heat, can be seen when has his wings deployed.
Personality:
Favourite scientist: None.
Experiment Number: #260.
Appearance:
Ryzler5551888c26c52.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jack Ethan Doyle Carl Sagan is a real dude, I think that slot is meant for scientists in this RP and @Calamity said no more experiments. I imagine he'll allow more when there are more scientists.

Status
Not open for further replies.