Welcome To Unit 4 {OOC & Sign up: Accepting C:}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Is this a bad plot idea?

• No! its cool!

• It's okay.

• Could be better...

• What have you done?

• Oh my...

• Yes

• How did you even...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be posting minor "gifts" that these subjects have aside from their specializations. They tooo will have have downsides but add to the action (I hope) I reserve the right to dismantle any and all these--no complaint.

This RP is paused til I can read through them. :)
*Looks at unfinished post* But... But... *sighs* okay...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Rin Mico
Aww, poor Lawkheart.:heart:

That make you feel better?

Is this still open?

- 3 - dangit...I was just about to post again when I finally read this.... -sighs and lays down- >,....>"

@DoomyCakez second? Ugh i still need my first and i was just getting ready to put it up :/

Can those who haven't posted their intro post be allowed to post them?

Hey @Calamity!
Could we get some response Angelic's app on page 13? And please read my reply below it, thank you.

@Minami Yes, we are looking for Scientists only. Until I am given permission to allow more PCs

@Lawkheart Yes Lawkheart-dono, those that haven't yet posted their intro's. We do a posting order to ensure we keep a fair pace.

I apologize to all those, I had to call CPS on my cousin, not a easy decision. But what's right and just makes no qualms over familial ties.

@Angelic Fusion I like your character, but we are filled to capacity on Experiments. We need more scientists. Add me as a a friends and I'll up date you when/if I may add more experiments.

@Minami Yes, we are looking for Scientists only. Until I am given permission to allow more PCs

@Lawkheart Yes Lawkheart-dono, those that haven't yet posted their intro's. We do a posting order to ensure we keep a fair pace.

I apologize to all those, I had to call CPS on my cousin, not a easy decision. But what's right and just makes no qualms over familial ties.

@Angelic Fusion I like your character, but we are filled to capacity on Experiments. We need more scientists. Add me as a a friends and I'll up date you when/if I may add more experiments.

Alright, Let me know when a spot opens... The front page kinda led me to think there were spots open.

@Lawkheart You are most certainly welcome. ^^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lawkheart
@Lawkheart You are most certainly welcome. ^^
You can talk to one of the mods in for this forum and you can ask them to help you by editing the opening post with the updated list or putting large text of what is needed in the roleplay.

• Thank You
Reactions: Karo
@Minami @Angelic Fusion

I have talked with the original GM, and she has allowed me to allow more Experiments.

However, I will only allow you to make experiments on the condition that you each also make a scientist to even it out.

@viahra233 , @Lawkheart , @Rion ,@DoomyCakez , @Karo , @growl @Whirlwind

I am sorry for the delay, as I mentioned life's been a little on the hectic side, but it's starting to even out.

I'm going to throw up another character, this one will be more of a leader/ big brother type for the Experiments.

So, I hope everyone's posted--if you haven't then please do so. Also, if I forgot to add anybody to the list above, please link them so they are notified. :)

Last edited:
You didn't add me, also, you never answered as to whether or not there is some sort of common area that all the experiments can see eachother in

@Minami @Angelic Fusion

I have talked with the original GM, and she has allowed me to allow more Experiments.

However, I will only allow you to make experiments on the condition that you each also make a scientist to even it out.

Not an issue. I was pursueing a Bio-Medical Degree but found I love CyberSecurity more so I can easily do that. Give me abit :P

Name: Desmond Deloran
Reason for wanting to take part in Unit 4: Exploration of the Human Genome.
Favourtie experiment: (To be Found)
Personality: Quiet and highly observant Desmond is an individual who loves to figure out how things work more than he likes to sleep. Not afraid to go out of his way to do either. Although not cruel in any way he can be found discussing things one on one with many of the experiments. That being so he takes his work very seriously even if his others find it more fun to tease and prod them. In his mind it is easier to co-exist and do his job when both parties reach an understanding.
Apperance:

stock-photo-portrait-of-an-attractive-young-businessman-in-urban-background-wearing-blue-suit-a-necktie-blonde-161137172.jpg

Last edited:
Ooh, does that mean I could potentially make a second experiment? (Probably not but gotta try.)

You didn't add me, also, you never answered as to whether or not there is some sort of common area that all the experiments can see eachother in
I have stated they have several floors for common rooms such as dorms, training areas, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.