CLOSED SIGNUPS Welcome to The Sanctuary

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Post up, I had a hard time deciding on whether or not Viktor goes into soldier mode or not. Though I think the results speak for themselves and I look forward to the ladies and Vincent's response to his tongue lashing
Nice! Great post! Vincent will just sit down now lol. Miles is getting a kick out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: Mister_Veeeee
Vincent taking a ass chewing silently? I would have to see it to believe it haha

• Haha
Great tben everyone just pulls out guns and have a standoff that won't go anywhere cause none of them would pull the trigger on Sanctuary grounds haha.

plotting-evil.gif

• Love
So if guns are drawn who's aiming at who? Other than obviously Vincent and Viktor aiming at each other?

So if guns are drawn who's aiming at who? Other than obviously Vincent and Viktor aiming at each other?
Well Miles will take out his gun too because he's Miles and guns. Lol. I assume the others might feel threatened with too many guns present.

Post up, I had a hard time deciding on whether or not Viktor goes into soldier mode or not. Though I think the results speak for themselves and I look forward to the ladies and Vincent's response to his tongue lashing
Well, at least he didn't say anything about Nanami's weight lol

Last edited:
Vincent and Viktor: "You're useless in your condition!"

Nanami the following day:
oots0587.gif

That just made me think of D&D mechanics haha

How's it going people?

All good here! I'm working on a post today :)

All good here! I'm working on a post today :)
Awesome I look forward to seeing how tane sees the situation unfolding before him haha

How is everyone doing?

Still working on my post! ;-;
I had several days in a row where my family dragged me out to be social and I've had... half a post done since Saturday

I had several days in a row where my family dragged me out to be social and I've had... half a post done since Saturday
Yikes well I hope you're at least having fun

• Love
Reactions: Lyrikai
Yikes well I hope you're at least having fun
I'm having a blast! :D Just trying to get all the Labor Day Weekend family social "fun" all out of the way so I get back into a good posting rhythm 😂

Just glad that it is no longer stupid hot out and ready for more rain!

Ahh yes! I need more rain!
Never enough rain 😂

I must ask, what are Tane's general thoughts on the scenario?