CLOSED SIGNUPS Welcome to The Sanctuary

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Interesting information but still doesn't solve my problem on how Viktor mocks Vincent. Maybe I should do both ideas!?

Both options are essentially the same and you can weave them both into your reply pretty seamlessly I believe. Go for it.

• Wicked
Reactions: Mister_Veeeee
Meanwhile Tane is like

Uh…so… yeah.
lol 😂

"We're all going to die before we even leave this room. 10/10 would recommend!"

Nanami will be headed to that spa shortly. But what to do with Asumi?

Nanami will be headed to that spa shortly. But what to do with Asumi?
Maybe double check the guys and make sure they haven't killed each other, maybe look up info on the members she is wary about in the group, or maybe beat up a punching bag to relieve stress?

Maybe double check the guys and make sure they haven't killed each other, maybe look up info on the members she is wary about in the group, or maybe beat up a punching bag to relieve stress?
Give it a few posts before then yes. And getting Nanami to her massage session on the way back.

Busy October I see =O

Yeah got a lot of IRL stuff to deal with sadly I will try to squeeze in time for reply by next week though.

Edit: actually some time freed up cause of a cancelation. Woooooooot

Both options are essentially the same and you can weave them both into your reply pretty seamlessly I believe. Go for it.
Done and done. Plus a bullet going by his ear. I bet he's fuming hahaha 😆

• Haha
Reactions: Lyrikai and Reina
Then he walks out on him. *steam fills the Sanctuary from Vin's ears*

• Haha
Reactions: Mister_Veeeee
Then he walks out on him. *steam fills the Sanctuary from Vin's ears*
I'm now curious to Miles reaction haha also hey everyone

Hey, how's everyone doing?

A bit worse for wear, but other then that, I'm okay.

Howdy every body!

End of October already? Hope everyone's faring well.