CLOSED SIGNUPS Welcome to The Sanctuary

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I love Vincent so much already 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Reina
Whoever partners up with either of my girls will be in for a surprise one way or another. Nanami will probably cry over a dropped potato chip. Asumi is hot tempered with the blood thirst to match, but she is no where near the power level of the legendary John Wick.

• Haha
Reactions: Lyrikai
Vincent is such an a-hole. lol.
But have at it, y'all. He literally offended ALL of you!

I can just imagine Asumi just telling him 'no' just to spite him so he HAS to team up with Nanami. lol

For the record, yes, Nanami is confident that they can lay waste to the renegades before she pops. And if her water breaks midway through, she will cry through her contractions during the skirmish on the way to the nearest hospital.

Reactions: Reina
I get the feeling Vincent just not having a good day and it's only gonna get worse for him haha. Also think that if it weren't for the sanctuary or the mission. Guns might be drawn and majority of them probably pointed at Vincent.

Maybe Vincent just needs a hug 😂

I get the feeling Vincent just not having a good day and it's only gonna get worse for him haha. Also think that if it weren't for the sanctuary or the mission. Guns might be drawn and majority of them probably pointed at Vincent.
Oh most definitely. Miles would've pulled something out a LONG time ago 😆

• Haha
Reactions: Mister_Veeeee
If anyone needs a hug, it's Nanami. She's literally been denied maternity leave by the Triad. Anyway, I'll have a post up this upcoming weekend.

If anyone needs a hug, it's Nanami. She's literally been denied maternity leave by the Triad. Anyway, I'll have a post up this upcoming weekend.
Also being bagged on for being pregnant and trying to complete this missions before she pops. Kinda feel bad for her really

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Blood Lightning
Also being bagged on for being pregnant and trying to complete this missions before she pops. Kinda feel bad for her really
On the bright side, she is confident that they can complete their mission before then. Mainly because everyone will be splitting up and going to separate destinations.

And one question from here considering how Vincent has insulted everyone across the board. What was the jab towards Asumi?

• OMG
I forgot about this, what did I miss?

I forgot about this, what did I miss?
Quite a bit of setup and teams have started developing. Unfortunately, the signups closed a while back. If they reopen you can submit your characters then.

Okay, post up finally. Asumi has some words for Vincent.

• This Gives Me Plot Bunnies
  • Love
Reactions: Lyrikai and Reina
So! Who's next?

That would be me but been busy lately. Will have post in by next weekend though

Post up, I had a hard time deciding on whether or not Viktor goes into soldier mode or not. Though I think the results speak for themselves and I look forward to the ladies and Vincent's response to his tongue lashing

• This Gives Me Plot Bunnies