CLOSED SIGNUPS Welcome to The Sanctuary

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
A thousand words, no immediate roasting for Vincent quite yet, but there you go, a novel of a post from yours truly!

Reactions: Reina
While Viktor has a point concerning Nanami's pregnancy, I don't think either Vincent nor Asumi have the patience to wait for her to give birth before they execute their attack on the renegades. And Nanami likely won't either because she currently thinks that the sooner they get things done, the sooner she can go back home and rest for the remainder of the pregnancy. Not to mention that is more then long enough for the Renegades to make a move on the Triad if not the team themselves if they end up catching on.

Reactions: Mister_Veeeee
Fair but you're also assuming they will be fully prepared after that length of time. The thought process is that it will take longer than a few months to prepare and make a move on one of, if not, the biggest and powerful criminal organizations to exist. And based on the fact the only 3 bases and a handful of members I doubt they would be ready to make a move within the year. At most there might be insignificant skirmishes but not all out war. Also rushing things is how mistakes get made and things go south. Though I guess it's up to debate between characters which will be interesting to watch.

• Useful
Reactions: Blood Lightning
Indeed, that is also true. Though we do not know how long the renegades have been on the run. They could have been preparing for quite some time and the Triads just got wind of it and want it dealt with immediately. Multitude of possibilities.

Well let's see how things turn out

The Triad is very good about "knowing" things. The rebellion went under their radar for a little bit because of the skill of the Renegades. The Renegades are very experienced Ex-Sanctus members. They know the Sanctuary and they know how the Triad works. But it is still in its "infant" stage but still big enough that they have three headquarters. The mission is to stop them from getting any bigger and eliminate them. There will need to be some recon work for sure and then the execution. (Which may or may not completely work :devil:). Plus the teams do not know or trust each other. There's bound to be mistakes which can make the mission successful or not. Depends on what dynamics end up forming.

The Renegades' current mission is to gather as much power and influence as they can to get big enough to overthrow the Triad. They are actively recruiting/converting members and gathering weaponry, armor, safe houses, etc. They will not be easy to catch and eliminate because of their experience but they do not have the numbers yet to completely overthrow the Triad. YET. The longer the recon part takes, the more the Renegades have time to gather intel and power. In essence, there needs to be a balance between recon and the actual mission because IF the Renegades learn the Triad is on to them, they will go in hiding. And if they learn WHO is targeting them, then our team is in deep shit. The primary mission of the Renegades though is to learn WHO the members of the Triad actually are. Will The Renegades learn this before our team can eliminate them? Will the team learn who the Triad members are? Wait and see!

As far as Nanami, I will let her decide on how far she wants to go and how deep she wants to keep going. If she ends up teaming up with Vincent, which something tells me that might be a possibility, he will warn her from the start that he will not hesitate to kill her if she gets in his way and jeopardizes the mission for him. He's an asshole. What can I say. That dynamic may change as they spend more time together but let's see. Who knows? They may end up tolerating each other and Vincent might end up protecting Nanami. Only time will tell.

Although I did get the bright idea that right when they are about to launch their attack at the same time, THAT is when Nanami goes into labor! I can see Vincent now just pacing and wondering if he should kill her or help her. Then making the frantic call to abort abort! Nanami is in labor! Stop right now! HAHA! I'm excited.

Last edited:
Questions is how to abort missiles in the air if the call to abort happens haha. Cause I'm pretty sure (assuming Miles teams with Viktor) that whatever plan they got won't be abortable once the decision to fire is ready. Just the by-product of going loud haha

Questions is how to abort missiles in the air if the call to abort happens haha. Cause I'm pretty sure (assuming Miles teams with Viktor) that whatever plan they got won't be abortable once the decision to fire is ready. Just the by-product of going loud haha
Exactly!

Miles: Goddamit Vin! We got land mines set and I got my finger on the detonator. You better put that baby back inside! We gotta go! Now! Or this whole mission is about to blow up. Literally!

Exactly!

Miles: Goddamit Vin! We got land mines set and I got my finger on the detonator. You better put that baby back inside! We gotta go! Now! Or this whole mission is about to blow up. Literally!
I was more imagining "Abort?! How the hell you do you abort a one mile crater of an already destroyed headquarters?! We're cleaning up the stragglers now!"

Or their communications are silent cause they couldn't hear over the gunfire and explosions haha

• Haha
Fingers crossed that the baby is stubborn 😂

• Haha
Exactly!

I was more imagining "Abort?! How the hell you do you abort a one mile crater of an already destroyed headquarters?! We're cleaning up the stragglers now!"

Or their communications are silent cause they couldn't hear over the gunfire and explosions haha
Nanami giving birth and Miles and Viktor yelling over explosions lol. I love it!

If Nanami is partnered with Vincent by then, she does have a way to get him to stop shouting, including but not limited to pulling his hair and slapping him while telling him that he is the worst partner ever.

• Haha
Just thought about and now curious as to how Vincent will react to being referred to as 'boy' by someone he called a newbie haha

• Haha
Probably the same way as a narcissist with an overinflated ego lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Mister_Veeeee
Nanami, when Vincent goes on a full tirade: "This man is really about to be the reason why my water breaks right now..."

Hey people how goes it?

• Love
Reactions: Lyrikai
It's all good here! Been a little busy and got behind on a ton of posts, but I'm getting caught up again

• Love
Been super busy at home and getting my kiddos ready for back to school next week. I will try to get us going soon.
Vincent will continue to be a narcissist and Miles will be stoked about Viktor. Stay tuned! :)