CLOSED SIGNUPS Welcome to The Sanctuary

I'm thinking Miles would be good for Viktor. They both like big shows and displays so they can make a big spectacle of something. And I'm thinking Nanami would work with Vincent. He works in the stealth so he could hide Nanami and her pregnancy with him probably better than anyone else. Then Asumi with Tane.

What do you guys think?

Miles should be easy enough to convince. It will be Vincent that will be very anti pairing up with anyone, let alone anyone pregnant. He'll hate it! Lol

Last edited:
Well I'm curious to how it will all play out. As far as pairing go. My predictions are Miles & Viktor cause mercenaries, Vincent and Asumi as professionals, and Nanami and Tane as "leftovers". Cause Viktor is the one probably most willing to work with Miles. Vincent and Asumi cause Asumi is probably the one Vincent is most likely work with on principle. Leaving Nanami and Tane as last remaining pair

I'm thinking Miles would be good for Viktor. They both like big shows and displays so they can make a big spectacle of something. And I'm thinking Nanami would work with Vincent. He works in the stealth so he could hide Nanami and her pregnancy with him probably better than anyone else. Then Asumi with Tane.

What do you guys think?

Miles should be easy enough to convince. It will be Vincent that will be very anti pairing up with anyone, let alone anyone pregnant. He'll hate it! Lol
I think those pairings are all pretty reasonable. Who knows, this might be a good change for Vincent. Well, maybe at least until Nanami gets moody and they're in a pivotal moment in their mission 😂 Anyway, I think the dislike between partners will be mutual for both Vincent and Nanami, because Vincent will feel like Nanami is literal deadweight because she's closer and closer to giving birth every day that passes, and Nanami will think that he's being obtuse, vain and narcissistic (and at least one of them will be true). So far, looks like we have two different predictions though.
Well I'm curious to how it will all play out. As far as pairing go. My predictions are Miles & Viktor cause mercenaries, Vincent and Asumi as professionals, and Nanami and Tane as "leftovers". Cause Viktor is the one probably most willing to work with Miles. Vincent and Asumi cause Asumi is probably the one Vincent is most likely work with on principle. Leaving Nanami and Tane as last remaining pair
Most likely team-up: Viktor and Miles (Army of Two)

Prediction One
-Vincent & Nanami (Socialite & Pregnant Wife - which they could pass for with the right attire)
-Tane and Asumi (Rookie & Veteran)

Prediction Two
-Vincent & Asumi (Professionals)
-Tane & Nanami ('Leftovers')

We could always let the Manager of The Sanctuary have the final say on who goes with who, because in a way, his word is law, since it is a little late for the Triad to decide the pairings.

Those poor leftovers 🤣
I'm fine with any pairing! Tane would happily partner with anyone. He's pretty agreeable as long as they can work together and get things done

Hey people how goes it?

• Love
Reactions: Lyrikai
Good. Have a busy week ahead!

• Love
Reactions: Lyrikai
I'm doing good here! Working on getting a post out before I disappear for a few days' vacation for the 4th of July :)

Hey how's it going people?

All good here! I will try to get out a post this week for you guys! Been super busy with the holidays.

Doing great here as well! I've been out of town at a camping trip/car show/festival and I'll be back home tomorrow

This upcoming week should be a little more tame for me, so looking forward to get the ball rolling again!

Reactions: Mister_Veeeee
Glad to hear all is alive and well. Also got a second set of predictions based on how things could play out. (Honestly was just theory crafting)

Viktor & Nanami
Vincent & Tane
Miles & Asumi

Reactions: Blood Lightning
Hello again!

How's it going?

Had a slow weekend, but a fun one too. Ready to get the ball rolling once more, even if Summer has been relatively busy for just about everyone.

Reactions: Mister_Veeeee
Indeed it has been busy

I hope Vincent is ready to be roasted by a pregnant lady and I can promise that Miles will get a good laugh out of it @Reina

• Haha
Reactions: Blood Lightning
This shall be interesting

• Wicked
Reactions: Reina