CLOSED SIGNUPS Welcome to The Sanctuary

I hope all is well for everyone see ya guys next year

• Love
Reactions: Lyrikai
You too! Have a fantastic New Years Eve!

Happy new year everyone!

Reactions: Mister_Veeeee
Okay my normal schedule is starting to resume, ima try getting a post in this weekend. Let's goooooo. Woot!

• Love
Reactions: Lyrikai and Reina
Same here. Looking forward to how things are going to go with where we are right now, even if it is truly just the beginning.

Wooo! I'm so ready! 😍

Post up, hope Tane and Miles got a story or two to share haha. Everyone enjoys a good story time right?

Last edited:
Miles has a lot of stories! Can't wait to write about it. And curious to see what Tane can tell us @Lyrikai !

• This Gives Me Plot Bunnies
Hey people , how goes it?

I'm doing good here! I'll be working on a post this week!

Looking forward to it because I can't wait to post again now that we are in the new year!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hey people, how's it going?

I'm alright! (ish) xD
Still working on my post, I just got unexpectedly sick the past couple days, but it's coming aloooong

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Reina
Well hope ya feel better soon

• Love
Thanks! XD I'm tryin!

Hopefully you had a restful weekend. Colds can be nasty during the Winter Season.

Edit: I now also have a busy schedule IRL, so I'll only be able to post on Mondays from now on.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Reina and Lyrikai
Hey people how goes it? Neen kinda quiet lately so hope all is well

Aaaaa yeah sorry I fell off the planet X__x
I was feeling very stressed and busy and visited a friend for a week, so now I'm playing catch up on things I fell behind on LOLL

Posting being one of them!

• Love
Reactions: Blood Lightning
IRL has kept me super busy the last few Mondays, so I haven't been able to touch any of my RPs LMAO