CLOSED SIGNUPS Welcome to The Sanctuary

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Indeed, any Halloween plans anyone?

Trick or Treating with the kids for us!

Happy Halloween

• Love
Reactions: Reina
Happy Halloween!!!

• Love
So who we waiting on post wise?

@Lyrikai and they are already aware. I'll try to get my post up quickly after that so we can keep moving forward.

I believe I covered everyone with my post. Let me know if something doesn't work for your character or need me to add anything.

I believe I covered everyone with my post. Let me know if something doesn't work for your character or need me to add anything.
I enjoyed though I am curious to Vincent family situation. While I did have Viktor basically trash talk about him. I'm wondering how accurate Viktor's words are. We're they just trash talk or did they strike a little to close to home?

I enjoyed though I am curious to Vincent family situation. While I did have Viktor basically trash talk about him. I'm wondering how accurate Viktor's words are. We're they just trash talk or did they strike a little to close to home?
The Morettis are a dysfunctional family for sure. So some stuff may hit home for Vincent but the Morettis are also a tightknit family and they don't let many people in. So I think that Viktor probably mostly trash talked as a Moretti would probably not betray another Moretti.

Well on the plus side I can already see the next mission forcing Vincent to work with Viktor cause of the coins haha

• Haha
I'll have a post up for the girls here soon. I'm glad the ball is rolling again though. Feel like it's been quiet for quite some time.

I know. I think everyone's been a little busy. I expect there might be some slow down during the holidays as well.

Yeah I definitely died somehow somewhere during October and took forever, sorry about that! :skull:

Well October is kinda spooky. Got all kinds of monsters to fend off. Strange though they are all weak to candy. Could never understand that.

• Ah Seen It
Reactions: Lyrikai
And finally got a post up. Thank you everyone for your patience!

oop been a while! I know the holidays have everyone's schedules turned around. For now, everyone enjoy the remainder of the holidays and let's aim for replies come January! I definitely don't want to see the RP die before anyone well...dies! haha. Let's get this party started in 2024.

Indeed. 2023 has been very turbulent!