Welcome to the Guild Sign-Up and OCC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Which is the best Magic?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see anything that needs to be fixed. So go ahead and post an introduction and we'll get this game going.

Three-fifths of the party went mucking around with dark magic in some sense or another, so I guess it makes sense. You'd think eyes would be consistently one colour, as an indicator of wickedness, but I guess evil magic is chaotic enough that it spits out weird looking eyes?

Three-fifths of the party went mucking around with dark magic in some sense or another, so I guess it makes sense. You'd think eyes would be consistently one colour, as an indicator of wickedness, but I guess evil magic is chaotic enough that it spits out weird looking eyes?

I guess so and I like variety.

No criticism here. :) just commentary.
Can't wait for the next posts from our new additions, so that we can meet our head hunter and get the ball rolling!

give me half an hour and I will go do a post ^^

No criticism here. :) just commentary.
Can't wait for the next posts from our new additions, so that we can meet our head hunter and get the ball rolling!

I agree! So after new dude posts, we'll get this started because I cut the other guy. I'm tired of waiting.

give me half an hour and I will go do a post ^^
I'll be gone for a few hours and then we'll get this started. Since VerbalAbuse has her character a member for a while like my girlie, we won't have to talk with her. She'll find her way into our group somehow.

I'll be gone for a few hours and then we'll get this started. Since VerbalAbuse has her character a member for a while like my girlie, we won't have to talk with her. She'll find her way into our group somehow.

Maybe she, like your girlie, is appointed to keep an eye on the team, make sure they don't screw things up?

Maybe she, like your girlie, is appointed to keep an eye on the team, make sure they don't screw things up?

I was thinking along those lines before but she may have other ideas. I'll send her a note and ask.

Is this still open?

Considering how "strange-eyed" we are, and the fact that the one newbie with eyes that aren't frightening is a generally hateful, distrusting strategist, I feel like the Hunters would attach as many veterans as possible to us. They need to keep an eye... on our eyes.

This will be interesting to say the least. Just waiting on Lucas Falkreath to post and then we are a go.
[MENTION=4177]Lady Viresse[/MENTION], not sure. As long as the other two guys don't disappear than we are closed. But if one of them drops out than it is open for another.

Well if that happens, drop me a message?

I apologize for the giant post. ;~; Everything I write always runs huge. Sorry!

Huge happens. Okay I threw a wrench into some gears after I threw some dice. I serious have a chart of crazy things to do. So no harm intended. Now to see what happens next.

Wait, I'm confused on how Aine is able to avoid Eirioch's clarivoyance.

I understand that he can't see spirits - that makes a lot of sense to me, given that he likely doesn't believe in them in the first place. That's fine, especially given that's a unique gift that Eirioch doesn't have. Eirioch's clairvoyance is not intended to be a god-mod, I assure you; more like a practice at playing a character who knows 'everything' even when I, as a player, do not. I'm trying to keep his visions as vague as humanly possible, while drawing on information contained in the character sheets within the OOC. I have no idea how it would be possible for spirits to keep Aine completely 'protected' from Eirioch's sight? If there are things you don't want me to mention in Eirioch's posts about your character ; that's fine, PM me. But I can't imagine that the spirits will protect her 100% of the time, in the future. And those would be things that Eirioch would see?

If you think my character's too OP, that's fine, but I'm not intending it as a powerplay. Unless there's some IC reason for this that I'm missing?

Oh it has nothing to do with god-moding or powerplaying. This is just a plot thing I'm use to in my old games I did with my DM. He would use the character sheet background and find ways of throwing monkey-wrenches at the characters and see if they crumple or overcome it. This was just a plot thing that's all. I didn't mean to upset you.
And to answer the other question, the best way to describe what's going on is that the spirit is kinda a blanket over her, a barrier that is acting like white noise. Also it's not just Eirioch or Malik being effected.(insert foreshadowing)

Status
Not open for further replies.