Welcome to the Guild Sign-Up and OCC

Which is the best Magic?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there aren't any other dream-seers, so I'm guessing its some sort of big bad to do with the shadow beasts....
No harm done, it just seemed very convenient. But! If its plot stuff , then, great! :D

Yeah, you and Vexor just had characters with abilities similar enough to be effected by this plot device that was meant for something else. Although I am curious to see how your characters react now.

Gonna hold off on posting until [MENTION=5561]Vexor[/MENTION] or [MENTION=5297]Lucas Falkreath[/MENTION] does. :)

going to read and do a post now mine should be loads bettet now :D

I'm going to wait for Lucas to see if he gets off the table by himself or if Amudar should yank him off. You know what, Palomina should yank him off. I left in her in the shadows accidently, sorry.

[MENTION=3504]VerbalAbuse[/MENTION]
Nobody called Palomina a witch. :)

We were all standing together and she didn't really refer to who she was calling a witch. But yeah, wow.

"Blood?" she replied, her face concealing the mix of fear and rage boiling up inside her. "I'll not shed blood, not with these morthir and not with you, sir." She spat the last word with an edge of venom. "There is magic and there is witchcraft and I'll not align myself with those who dabble in the latter." Even as she said the words, Brigit knew her threat was hollow. These men were dangerous, but the Hunters were the only hope Clan Lutair had. Eirioch was a morthir and a witch, but she stood by him.

This is the quote, so I'm not sure why Palomina is reacting the way she is? I'm a bit perplexed. The only person she actually called a witch is Eirioch - and that was in thoughts? She's likely referring to the people who DO have magic - and weird eyes. Like, y'know, the dude with snake eyes and the guy who's sucking up life juice from people.

Just a little confused on the 'why' of what's going on, currently...

This is the quote, so I'm not sure why Palomina is reacting the way she is? I'm a bit perplexed. The only person she actually called a witch is Eirioch - and that was in thoughts? She's likely referring to the people who DO have magic - and weird eyes. Like, y'know, the dude with snake eyes and the guy who's sucking up life juice from people.

Just a little confused on the 'why' of what's going on, currently...

I know what Brigit meant, I was trying to be Diplomatic. To be honest I have no clue on VerbalAbuse.

Assuming Brigit had been referring to Palomina as a witch, the reaction is reasonable, but she definitely wasn't. I had a post completed right before [MENTION=3504]VerbalAbuse[/MENTION] posted and the explosion not only doesn't quite fit based on what happened, but it also throws off what I have written and I'm probably gonna wait for clarification before finalizing my post.

Assuming Brigit had been referring to Palomina as a witch, the reaction is reasonable, but she definitely wasn't. I had a post completed right before [MENTION=3504]VerbalAbuse[/MENTION] posted and the explosion not only doesn't quite fit based on what happened, but it also throws off what I have written and I'm probably gonna wait for clarification before finalizing my post.

Thank you, Im going to send her post to explain and ask is she can edit hers.

*ahem* I'm male, guys

As it were, understanding this context is important. Dragon, I already sent you that message before reading this, I was missing this context, no need to reply. I'll look at it now.

*ahem* I'm male, guys

As it were, understanding this context is important. Dragon, I already sent you that message before reading this, I was missing this context, no need to reply. I'll look at it now.

Okay Dokie. Sorry for the gender screw up.

It's okay, I tend to play women pretty often.

I keep thinking we're going to kill each other before the mission even starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.