Welcome to the Guild Sign-Up and OCC

Which is the best Magic?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But thats totally different than the pre-established way that fate works?

Wait, didn't Eirioch say in one of the posts that there were other possibilities but he was only seeing one, okay not exactly that but something like that? That's why he didn't try to change anything because it could lead to him not having that one future? I swear I read that.

Nonono-- Eirioch has seen other possibilities play out, but in this scenario, he's only able to see one because it was the scenaro that played out in this timeline.

Nonono-- Eirioch has seen other possibilities play out, but in this scenario, he's only able to see one because it was the scenaro that played out in this timeline.
So possibilities means that Fate isn't cement then and things can change. Which is what is happening.

No. It means that there were other timelines where different things happened- but those timelines are not the current one. There is only one, certain outcome in each timeline. Eirioch's seen the possibilities of each possible timeline, but also knows which one is GOING to happen.

No. It means that there were other timelines where different things happened- but those timelines are not the current one. There is only one, certain outcome in each timeline. Eirioch's seen the possibilities of each possible timeline, but also knows which one is GOING to happen.
Well, I've been pretty fair with things going on that a lot of GMs wouldn't be but I'm laying the law down for this. I said that with the plot device that the future will change and that I would let you know which moments would and what would change. We agreed on that earlier.
So Brigit will not be injured by the bear or be scarred by it. The party will venture to the village after Palomina's demonstration and Malik and Eirioch will notice that the future has been altered. Fate will not try and correct itself, it will move on. If Piper wants to scar her character up then she can. Fate is no longer set in stone until the Spirits quit interfering. I will fair about this.

Well, I've been pretty fair with things going on that a lot of GMs wouldn't be but I'm laying the law down for this. I said that with the plot device that the future will change and that I would let you know which moments would and what would change. We agreed on that earlier.
So Brigit will not be injured by the bear or be scarred by it. The party will venture to the village after Palomina's demonstration and Malik and Eirioch will notice that the future has been altered. Fate will not try and correct itself, it will move on. If Piper wants to scar her character up then she can. Fate is no longer set in stone until the Spirits quit interfering. I will fair about this.

Fair enough, but that goes against a lot of what my character is about. His definition and conception of fate has been clarified a few times within the RP, so it's not as if this should be particularly surprising. As much as I enjoy my character and this RP, I think Eirioch won't fit with current ruling on fate. Also, I don't know how reliable my posting can be ; due to stupid school stuff.

Thanks for the experience, though!

Fair enough, but that goes against a lot of what my character is about. His definition and conception of fate has been clarified a few times within the RP, so it's not as if this should be particularly surprising. As much as I enjoy my character and this RP, I think Eirioch won't fit with current ruling on fate. Also, I don't know how reliable my posting can be ; due to stupid school stuff.

Thanks for the experience, though!

Alright, would you like to write your character out of have me do it?

Okay, I don't think we need to write Eirioch out. Just rewrite his info to where he has no idea which will play out.

Sorry it took me so long to post, I'm just not feeling into it and I've been Irked for the past few days. I'm thinking of starting another game so I can bounce between that one and this one. Thinking it'll pull me back into a more playful mood.

Considering that Palomina stated that the bear may act unruly when she's not present, it wouldn't be entirely inconceivable, but since we've already seen the fates play out, my point is moot.

Verbal since the other guy is still out for this week I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.