Welcome to the Exo War Games

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
That does help, thank you .. I've only been on here for a few months and am still yet to drop some bad habits when typing or using the text editor in general

No worries. Diana tends to upgraded the editor and I'm not sure most people know that feature exists yet anyway :D

Reactions: Jack Doyle
News Post

So folks, I passed my dissertation defense! That means I'm officially back online. After looking at our monthly calendar, it looks like we can stay on schedule, meaning we have a group chat tomorrow, 6/27, at 5pm EST and all posts, collab or otherwise, need to be done by noon-ish on 6/28 before I do my turnover post.

For tomorrow's chat, let's talk about school events and mecha idea as our focus.

Hope I see you all there!

Quick note: I have to move group chat back from 5 to 6pm EST. So come at 6, have some great ideas!

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
@Midian

Okay, I hope that works to get everyone in the cafeteria.

• Thank You
Reactions: Midian
Chat Recap (6/27)

1. The world's tech- More or less like ours or our near future with a small handful of advancements. There is internet, but it's mostly for exchanging work information; people don't run pages for fun.

2. Force fields are possible with them exerting the force exerted upon them. Mecha can deflect physical projectiles and energy waves; the shield the nobles and police have just deflect projectiles. Ordinary citizens don't have them.

3. Exile into the wasteland is possible and happens most often to peasants. Nobles extremely rarely get exiled; nobles deal with each other by sniping property, status, spouses, and etc.

4. We have started a mecha discussion pm where all of you are tagged. Updates will come out as we hammer them out.

5. Finally, we're going to introduce school clubs and sports. If you have a request for one, please post it!

• Love
July Calendar

Post Deadlines
7/5
7/12
7/19
7/26

Chat Sessions
7/11
7/18- IC chat theme: Shopping to cook for a group meal.
7/25

• Love
Reactions: Falcon and Aldriem
I think for hacking enemy computers, sure! Not so much hacking websites or bank accounts or anything like that.

Reactions: Killako
Ah. Ethical Hacking, cool. Although, Jason is a mechanic so I am better off repairing broken hardware than breaking into softwares and such. XD

Reactions: Killako
Just as a heads up, I'm still missing posts this week from a number of people, so if you aren't already, write your butts off folks!

I will hold off on my weekly post until Monday evening at around 8pm EST to give the rest of you a chance to post since we're missing so many people and it was a holiday weekend for some of us. So you guys need your posts in by 7/6 8pm EST tomorrow!

Don't forget, we have a Google hangout tonight at 5pm EST and all posts are due by tomorrow, 7/12, at noon EST so I can post. I'm still missing posts from @Jack Doyle. @Dip, and [S]@Aeronfarron[/S], and Coffee.Falcom Looking forward to reading those when they're posted!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Dip
I'll look over the posts that I missed/was unable to post, and I'll try to attend the meeting tonight. If anything, I might come in later. I'll also be working on the mecha for Cy, and would really appreciate a little help with creation and what-not. I'll PM some folk if I still need some help. I'll be working hard tonight!!

Hi folks, things are moving a lot slower than expected here today, so since I'm going to have to be up and down a lot, let's cancel this week's meeting and meet up next week for a longer session+IC chat.

Meanwhile, keep those posts coming!

• Thank You
Reactions: Dip and Falcon
Here is the school's swimsuit, colors done by @SummerFalcon. This is the girl's version, and the boys' tops will simply have a slightly higher neckline on an untucked shirt and about another inch of length in the shorts; everything else will be the same.

school swimsuit.jpg

• Love
A quick note to everyone posting:

They're all wearing their own swimsuits, or what they have that will pass as swimsuits, until they get the one above. Sorry I wasn't clear on that! They haven't received the school ones yet!

Do you want us to go back and edit our posts to change that?

Status
Not open for further replies.