Welcome to the Exo War Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Midian

Original poster
This game is currently closed to new players without invites.

This thread is for only for members to plot and post in. If you are not a member and are interested in the roleplay, please send me a PM.

Rules Note (5/31/2015)- All of the site and RP rules apply to the Google Hangouts and how you treat each other on Google Plus. If I get complaints about how you're acting towards someone in the game either here or on there, you might get booted. Basically, don't be dicks anywhere. Also solid life advice.

• In a world thriving after a distant catastrophe, people live in oasis cities scattered amidst the vast waste of the world. Within these cities live the nobles, rich and powerful, the middle class, hardworking and always aspiring to something greater, and the poor, who scrape by. One popular and pervasive source of income and economy is the ongoing war games between our city and its nearest neighbor, pitting Exo pilot against Exo pilot in a test of skills, strength, and teamwork. Nobles fund pilots to go out and fight in their name while middle class families send their children to war in hopes of a better future for their family and the poor construct and recycle the Exo suits as they're destroyed on the field of war.
    You will begin the story as a future player in the war games, starting with their enrollment in the war games academy and ending with the dawn of a new era.

• You will create a character that will eventually become a Exo pilot or support staff (bear in mind even support staff must have basic flying skills, but they do not have to excel at it). Your character will begin with 8 skills and 40 points to divvy up among those skills as you choose. As the RP progresses your character will be able to add additional skills and points to existing skills to "level up" your character. I must approve all positive changes in skill to avoid godmodding. Your character can also lose skill points due to trauma or injury, but that is at your discretion and I will not initiate those losses.
    Once you have created a character you will be able to join the game. I will post once a week on Sunday evenings before midnight. You must have made at least one post before I make another Sunday post (however, you are not limited to one, and this does not apply if I post at any other time). When posting, please keep in mind that it helps make the game enjoyable for everyone if you make posts that are of a decent size, at minimum a couple of well-developed paragraphs, and if you interact with other characters, the environment, and the storyline. Also, your character can be a dick, but you cannot.
    Fights, except for those with predetermined outcomes, will be decided via dice roll by me. If two players wish to fight each other, it must be a collab post between them. The two players may decide on outcomes on their own, or they may ask me to roll dice for specific actions or the outcome of the fight. Characters must also fight and behave in accordance with their skills. Players with low strategy scores cannot outsmart those with high ones, characters with low defense scores can't block every attack, and so on.

It is not mandatory, but we will meet via chat every other week to talk about plotting, character development, and other things related to the RP. This is not required, but you will probably be more in the loop and enjoy the RP more if you participate. Once players are set, we'll establish a time that works for as many people as possible. I'll also keep a database of skills and warnings that I will gladly send to you at any time you want to see an updated version, although you are encouraged to keep track of everything yourself as well.

If you are okay with your character dying, let me know privately in a PM.

• This RP is in compliance with ALL Iwaku rules. Violations of any site rules may result in an autoboot from the RP. This RP will or may contain themes of death, suicide, PTSD, war, gore, tough moral, psychological, and philosophical choices, swearing, child abuse, and other disturbing but nonsexual themes. If any of these are elements you are not okay with, this RP may not be for you.

Instant Boot:
    1. There will be no harassment in or out of the RP of players. This includes PMs and OOC thread behavior as well as IC thread behavior. Harassment will be defined as passive-aggressive behavior, unwanted or unlawful sexual behavior, aggressive-aggressive behavior, and so forth. This will be settled on a case-by-case basis, but if you are bothering someone, I will drop you from the game. "My character is an asshole/perv/etc." is not an excuse.

1. There will be no sexual content in the IC or OOC thread. If it's more fitting for a Libertine roleplay, it doesn't go in the IC or OOC thread and will be removed at my discretion. You get one reprimand and then one boot from the game. Obviously, any sexual content between an adult and a non-adult member is autoboot and reported to the site mods. Additionally, I would strongly prefer for adult members to not have character romances with the character of non-adult members. This will be evaluated case by case, but my general answer will probably be no.

Post Quality:
    1. Players who are chronically late or absent in posting will be asked to drop the game. Chronically absent means you fail to post at least one 2-paragarph post or two 1-paragraph posts for any four weeks, consecutive or otherwise.. Posting in a given week means you have posted after the most recent Sunday post, but before the one on the following Sunday. If you are having difficulty or will be delayed, please message me before it becomes a problem, not after.

1. Posts should be engaged, contributing, and should not fall below 2 or more well-developed paragraphs for once a week posts OR two 1-paragraph posts. Two paragraphs of your character thinking, moping in a corner, or doing their homework is not engaging or fun to read. Generally speaking, your character should be talking to someone else, moving the story along, interacting with the plot, or the environment. If I have to remind you about post quality 4 or more times, I will ask you to drop the game.

1. Please use grammar, spelling, and sentence mechanics that are generally easy to understand. This is part of post quality. You do not have to be perfect, but you do have to be decipherable. If you are struggling with this, I will be glad to help you, but if your posts are habitually difficult to read by myself and/or other players, I may ask you to leave the game.

1. No sandboxing or wandering off. If your character is away from the group, they're away from the plot and the action. This also includes your character and their romantic interest or BFF holing up somewhere and not interacting with anyone else. You'll both be warned. There will be a few exemptions, but if I have to keep reminding you about sandboxing 3 or more times, I will ask you to leave the game.

If you wish to drop the game, please don't hesitate to let me know. If you know you're going to leave, or just want to, it will not hurt my feelings to let me know. This makes my life easier as I don't have to keep chasing you with warnings.

• Check out my blog entry for some visuals on the world

Long before the events of the story, an ongoing war between humanity and great monsters ravaged the earth and left most of it a barren wasteland. Only the place where the bodies of the monsters fell and decomposed could sustain life, and soon cities sprang up in these fertile valleys. Cities built walls between the ribs of the creatures and once all of the monsters were destroyed, the people found themselves with burgeoning populations and nowhere to expand. Looking at the rusting Exo, the cities began friendly war games that helped employ thousands, move some of the population outside of the cities, and cull them as well through dangerous work and battlefield deaths.

Today the war games are still going on, and every year new students are accepted into the academy to train to become pilots who will eventually be chosen by a patron to fight on their behalf. Students may begin trying to enter the school at 14, and can test once a year until they are 18 to enter. The school is a three-year school where, at the end of the third year, all 3rd​ year students attend the war ball to be chosen by a patron. Better patrons mean better gear, more amenities, and an easier life during and after their service.

This story will have an intro/prelude to introduce characters and their home lives, a school arc, a war arc, another arc, and then an epilogue. This story will likely be quite long, so please don't join if you only like to stay with an RP for a few months.

• The society is fairly rigidly divided into three classes. The nobles are rich and powerful, living on the ground and making money through the war games. They also govern their towns and live in a walled-off area of the town. The middle class live everywhere from the ground to midway the top of the city and do all of the safe, non-labor intensive jobs. The poor live the farthest up and do all of the hard and dangerous jobs.
    The city, settled in the middle of a ribcage, is built on the ground, attached to the ribs all the way up to the top, and in structures suspended on steel cables hanging between the ribs. (As I make them, sketches will become available to show what this looks like if you can decipher kindergarten drawings). Crops are grown via aquaponics, and most meat is limited to small animals that require the least space and resources to farm. The richer you are, the more and better meat you can afford; the poor live almost entirely on vegetables, grains, and fruit. The city relies on a lot of solar and wind power and collected, purified rainwater.

Please look at my blog entry for examples of clothing by era and class. Gender roles are a bit relaxed, but still in the ballpark of what we know today. Technology is reserved for the nobles and richer middle class, although nearly everyone has some sort of electric light(s) and a radio or two. Nobles are most often patrons of Exo suits rather than pilots, and the poor very rarely get to become pilots.

• Reflexes/Speed- How quickly one can react to something, think on their feet, or dodge

Strategy- Coming up with plans, thinking in the long term, and manipulating

Cooperation- Working in teams, communicating, and balancing opposing needs

Weapons/Offense- Attacking, anticipating enemy moves, and choosing targets wisely

Stealth- Moving unseen, spying, quietness

Medical- Taking care of others, field medicine, calm under pressure

Defense- Fortifying against or eluding damage, choosing strongholds

Mechanics/Repair- Knowing how things work and how to fix them, remembering procedures and understanding how things work together and separately

• Please fill out the ENTIRE character sheet in as much detail as you can. Incomplete character profiles will not be considered. I've created an example for you. If you are interested in the game and in the process of making a character sheet, please let me know in the interest/OOC thread and feel free to ask any questions via the thread or PM. I've provided a blank character sheet and my character as an example of what yours should look like, more or less. Additonally, I reserve the right to ask for clarification and changes to any submitted character for any reason or to refuse to allow the character into the RP.

Name:
    Socioeconmic Class:
    Height:
    Physical Description:
    ---------------
    Skill Point Allotment (40 points)

Reflexes/speed
    Strategy
    Cooperation

Offense/Weapons
    Stealth
    Medical
    Defense
    Mechanics/Repair
    -------------------------

Family:
    Interests:
    Other Skills (up to 3):
    Strengths (up to 5):
    Weaknesses (up to 7):
    ------------------------------

Character Trajectory Beginning:

Character Trajectory by End:
    Fears and Their Influence:
    Aspirations and Their Influence:
    Personalities they work well with:
    Personalities they don't work well with:
    History:

• Grammar

Making Good Characters

Good vs. Bad Post Quality

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty soon I will also be posting both of my characters' sheets so you guys can see what a fleshed-out character profile should more or less look like.

Reactions: - Falcon -
You know I'm in! 8D

Reactions: Midian
Capture2.jpgCapture.jpg

Name: Sofia Addison Giffard ("Addie" or "Giraffe")
DOB: August 5th​
Socioeconmic Class: Upper-middle class
Height: 5'9
Physical Description: Tall and very lanky with broader shoulders and narrower hips. Angular jaw, wide eyes, messy hair always in disarray. Face and fingers are usually smudged with chalk, ink, or lead. Frequently has picked-at scabs on arms, lips, and legs.
---------------
Reflexes/speed: 8
Strategy: 6
Cooperation: 5
Weapons/Offense: 11
Stealth: 1
Medical: 2
Defense: 2
Mechanics/Repair: 5
Family: Mother (pharmacist), Father (accountant), Older sister (seamstress), Older brother (teacher), Younger brother (pharmacy apprentice)
Interests: Math, geometry, art, bugs
Other Skills (up to 3): Drawing, Dancing
Strengths (up to 5): Keeping strong friendships, dealing with emergencies, martial arts, practical jokes
Weaknesses (up to 7): Large animals, tight spaces, insults, social niceties, easily discouraged, bad with very abstract thinking/planning
Character Trajectory Beginning: Insecure about abilities, difficulty making many friends, lets setbacks frustrate and cause her to doubt everything and consider quitting. Stuck on "small picture" things.

Character Trajectory by End: Confident, socially aware, authoritative, able to better coordinate team members, see bigger-picture of world
Fears and Their Influence: Fear of being weird= low social interaction. Fear of failure= low self-esteem, slow decision-making. Fear of small spaces= avoids sitting between people or next to walls, and small spaces
Aspirations and Their Influence: Being great pilot= joining school. Drawing bugs like the encyclopedias= bug watching and sketching.
Personalities they work well with: Kind, empathetic, authoritative without anger, encouraging, arrogant, jokers, concrete planners
Personalities they don't work well with: Picky, critical, free spirits, dreamy/abstract, bullies
History:
Sofia was born the third child of a fairly affluent middle-class family and comes from a family full of intelligent people. Study and intellect were strongly promoted and valued in her home, and Sofia quickly blossomed as a child good with math, geometry, and an intense interest in bugs. She was (and still is) a massive bookworm, and around the age of 8 developed an interest in drawing in order to draw bugs in the wild like the ones in her encyclopedias. Most of Sofia's time with books was spent in the absence of her older siblings who were away on apprenticeships, and she lived more or less as an only child until her younger brother was born when she was 6.

Despite her intelligence, when Sofia began looking for apprenticeships at age 10, she quickly found she didn't fit into any of her family's jobs, or any of the other apprenticeships she bounced around between until she was 13. At 13 she met a retired war pilot while hiding from her apprentice master because she hated the work. The pilot was kind to her and so she began researching what it took to get into the Exo pilot school. A few weeks later she went to apprentice with the pilot and, at age 15, gained entrance into the school.

Although generally a kind and compassionate person, Sofia (preferring to be called Addie at school) struggles with understanding unwritten social norms that require tact and complexity. She also fears failure a great deal, causing her to be excessively perfectionistic in her work and slow to make big choices or display her work to a wide audience. However, even though Addie is slow to make friends, she is a loyal and dogged friend who, unfortunately, will take a lot of abuse from people who say they are her friends. She tends to work better with people who are practical, down to earth, and encouraging as opposed to people who do well in the abstract, unsure, or people who are very critical without tact. Once she likes someone, practical jokes are unavoidable.

When bullied in the past, she was often called "giraffe" due to her build and last name.

As a pilot, Addie is not a reckless fighter, but defense is a lower priority than attacking the enemy. She is not willing to sacrifice allies for victory, but she will be more willing to risk herself (although she is not suicidal). She favors attacking quickly, gracefully, and relentlessly with light to moderately-heavy weaponry.

• Love
Reactions: Falcon
  • henry.jpg HenryCasual.jpg

Name: Henry Ainsley
    DOB: Sep. 22
    Socioeconmic Class: shared with GM
    Height: 5'9"
    Physical Description: Average height, lean with shoulders on the broad side. Brown hair, hazel eyes, beakish nose, big ears.
    ---------------
    Skill Point Allotment
    Reflexes/speed - 10
    Strategy - 10
    Cooperation - 5
    Weapons/Offense - 10
    Stealth
    Medical
    Defense - 5
    Mechanics/Repair
    Family: Henry doesn't speak of his family much, one brother mentioned occasionally (shared with GM)
    Interests: Learning, anything. Henry also has an enjoyment of puzzles and mind games, cards, strategy games, and he will always enjoy a good book of any sort. He also has a large interest in philosophy , religion, and history.
    Other Skills (up to 3):
    • He's a chess master
    • Whittling
    • he can cook.
    Strengths (up to 5):
    • High deductive reasoning and logic skills
    • He's good at communicating his ideas
    • The ability to remain firm in his decisions/convictions
    • Charmer, He's capable of getting along with most people, even in stressful situations
    • Handles stress well.
    Weaknesses (up to 7):
    • Stubborn, convincing him to change his mind on something will always take some work
    • Pessimistic, he always thinks of the worst case scenario first.
    • Trust issues, he does not make friends easily, though he's quite capable of wearing a personable mask.
    • Tone deaf
    • Struggles to see the best in people instead of the worst.
    Character Trajectory Beginning: Has a hard time taking people as genuine and trusting them to keep their word. Though he acts friendly he has a hard time opening up beyond small talk. Tends to jump into things with both feet in the attempt to prove himself. Pushes himself, sometime to the point of making himself ill, to achieve something he believes he should be able to do. Tends to take charge if he thinks something is being done the wrong way and can come off as arrogant when he is only sure of his plan.

Character Trajectory by End: Confident in who he is and who he has chosen to be. Able to lead naturally without arrogance. Willing to slow down when needed and take some time/effort to take care of himself. Knowing when to stop as much as push. Will always maintain his love of strategy and puzzles.

Fears and Their Influence:
    Fear of being the villain = While he will willingly play the part if necessary to help a "friend", Henry is in constant check of himself and his motivations and will often second guess his actions.
    Fear of being used = Knowing it'll happen is one thing, but he hates the idea of being an unwilling party to something. This leads to slow friendships and little trust.
    Fear of failing those around him = He tend to push himself to far to improve and prove his abilities.
    Fear of the dark = needs a window open to see the moon/stars or a small light. Always has a small light on him at all times.

Aspirations and Their Influence:
    Being who he has chosen to be = Joining the school to prove himself to himself, giving 100% to everything he chooses to do.

Personalities they work well with: Thinkers, those with a good work ethic, honest, teachable spirits, people who'll call him out when he pulls stuff, communicative.

Personalities they don't work well with: rank pullers/flaunters, non-listeners, those with loose or no morals, Those who fail to take consideration for their team mates.

History:
    (Specifics shared with GM)
    Henry doesn't share much, and speculation on his home life runs wild. What is know as fact is the following.
    • His mother is dead
    • He has a younger brother
    • He somehow received an excellent education prior to joining the exo academy
    Henry's instructors have noted him as a quick study, with a sharp mind and strong work ethic. "He is not talented by any means, but retains a good memory and puts what he knows to good use." was the highest praise he received from a man who gave him a letter of recommendation. The same person went on to say "however he is stubborn to a fault and will, at times, did in his heels and tell you why you are flat out wrong."

Henry is kind to nearly everyone, though he has no close friends of note, and while the occasional target of bullies for his apparent lack of family life, was quickly forgotten about as he displayed no reaction of interest.

As a pilot Henry is far more thinker than fighter, analyzing everything he can about his opponent before making a move, preferring to end things quickly and effectually rather than rushing in. He has been know to retreat rather than risk injury for an uncertain victory.

• BlackHawk
    (will color later)
    blackhawk.jpg

Pilot: Henry
    Suit Class
    • Light
    • Offense

3 Base Tools:
    • Shield that doubles as a blaster (1 & 2)
    • energy sword
    Base Strengths:
    Flight, speed, and great maneuverability​

Base Weaknesses:
    Low defense, getting hit anywhere other than the shield is not a good thing, requires regular maintenance.​

Removable Armor Type:
    None​

Colors:
    Black, dark grey, Maroon​

Control System:
    Seated​

Last edited:
  • Love
My second and final main character

Capture3.jpgCapture4.jpg

Name: Isaac Cattaneo
DOB: December 11th​
Socioeconmic Class: Lower-middle
Height: 5'8
Physical Description: Shoulders tend to be drawn and hunched, distustful posture. Build is not stocky, but not quite lithe either. More strength carried in arms, chest, and back. Long, dexterous fingers. Pale, usually frowning. Longer torso to shorter legs.
---------------
Reflexes/speed 3
Strategy 4
Cooperation
Heavy Artillery
Stealth 10
Medical 7
Defense 10
Mechanics/Repair 6
Family: Older brother (nurse), aunt(seamstress), twin brother (aspiring pilot)
Interests: Oldworld artifacts, animals, multitasking, philosophy
Other Skills (up to 3): Sleight of hand, cooking, sewing
Strengths (up to 5): Good at fixing things, eavesdropping, hiding, and taming animals
Weaknesses (up to 7): Social interaction, easily frazzled, can't swim, very shy, general bad attitude and standoffishness

Character Trajectory at Beginning: Disconnected, resentful youth fighting against the established system, but also afraid to be too different. Unsure of how to navigate identity and moral issues

Character Trajectory at End: Clearer identity, confidence in expressing values, ability to navigate complex moral ground, and ability to get along constructively with different types of people
Fears and Their Influence: Fear of moral failure= rigid moral code. Fear of harming others= socially withdrawn. Fear of losing class status= snooty.
Aspirations and Their Influence: Support family= attend school. Be a famous nurse= studying medical training.
Personalities they work well with: Easygoing people, pacifists
Personalities they don't work well with: People sympathetic to nobles or famous pilots, aggressive or violent people, people with strong, opposing morals, loosely-moral people, snooty people
History:
When Isaac and his twin brother Nico were five their parents were exiled by the nobles for trying to disrupt the class system by protesting. The twins were sent to live with their aunt, who later was joined by their older brother to help them manage financially. Isaac wanted to work at one of the food towers raising animals, but after their aunt's expensive illness, Isaac's brother pushed for him to join the academy instead and try for the glory and power star pilots gain. Isaac's twin, Nico, also desired to be a pilot, and so both boys applied to the Exo academy.

Isaac does not believe in harming people or animals for personal gain and resents being forced to apply for the academy. As a result, he loathes the school and everyone there, but dares not leave and disappoint his family. He can be difficult to work with, standoffish, rude, and frequently comes off as haughty. Isaac fears getting too close with lower class or unsuccessful people, fearing he will be dragged down along with them. This obviously garners him few friends, and he is socially isolated.

As a pilot, Isaac is excellent at defending the unit and dividing his attention between multiple movements at once. Isaac is also very good with animals and small children, oddly enough, and values the wellness of those close to him over victory.

• Love
Reactions: Falcon
Capture_3.png

Basic Information

Name
Eraeqk'aa Qoteen Al Omayyad

Nick Name
Eddie Fay

Pronouns
She/Her/Herself

Orientation
Bisexual
Biromantic

Birthdate
September 17th

Socioeconmic Class
Lower Class

Height
4'10"

Physical Description
She is, while small, very much a labor worker. She has mass in muscle and knows how to use them. She is short, and has some masculine features about her. She has short choppy hair that falls just above the nape of her neck, and wears mostly things she can find in thriftstores or hand-me-downs. She likes to dress in layers, which gives her the illusion that she is a short boy. She does prefer to be called Eddie, but only responds to to she/her pronouns, dispirit her appearance. She is most likely to be found slouching.

Skills

Reflexes/speed

Strategy

Cooperation

Offense/Weapons

Stealth

Medical

Defense

Mechanics/Repair

Other Information

Family
Grandmother (Retired Carpenter)

Interests
Engineering

Other Skills:
-Building, welding, crafting... you name it.
-She is very good at holding Turtle Races. She has a pet turtle named Nyoom, which she often races and wins with.
-Very intelligent when it comes to math, or any form of calculations.

Strengths:
-Math, Geometry, Algebra... Basically any form of math.
-Very good at quick repairs and pinpointing where a problem or two may lie.
-Her short and skinny frame help her fit into places most people wouldn't be able to.
-She is witty and thinks on her feet, and very much flies by the seat of her pants.
-Once she gets onto something, she won't stop till it's finished.

Weaknesses:
-She is terribly clumsy.
-Slow reflexes.
-She is very much a slacker, and does a lot to get away with not doing work.
-A pro at procrastination.
-She is awfully good at lying, which can sometimes get her into some hot water.
-While she is a quick thinker, she isn't a quick worker unless she is overly motivated.
-When she wants to do something, she absolutely will not stop until it is finished.

Character Alignment

Character Trajectory Beginning
Someone who just rolls with the punches of life. She very much doesn't plan for the future, and just absently meanders through life, not really caring about anything that doesn't interest her. She works herself to exhaustion one day, and does absolutely nothing about it the next.

Character Trajectory by End
She is less of a risk taker and more of a doomsday repairer. She is more hardworking, and less of a workaholic. While she doesn't like most of what she does, she does it anyway until it is completed. She is less of a procrastinator and more of an applied individual.

Fears and Their Influence
She is very much afraid of long-term failure. If she fails a class, that's okay. If she fails a project, that's fine too. But if she fails something, and doesn't know what it is? That's the kind of fear that fuels her to double, triple, and quadruple check her work and progress. Did she wire something? Better check all the wires atleast three times. This fear is a product of too many hours being wasted on failure. If she knows something isn't going to work, sure, she'll let that slip pass, but if she has her heart set on something working, it better work.

Aspirations and Their Influence
Eddie aspires to work hard and someday own her own business, fixing and selling parts to big-time companies, and even taking commission orders to create the giant machines used to fight with. Eddie is very much influenced by her grandmother, who never once let Eddie slip up, and was always there when she got home and when she went to bed. Her grandmother always worked hard to raise Eddie right, and Eddie knows that she wanted to be just like her grandmother.

Personalities they work well with
Carefree and easy-going. Someone who would be willing to just lay on the floor and do nothing some days, but work their tail off rebuilding a machine from the ground up the next day. Someone who is as fluid and dynamic as water, and someone who is willing to go the distance and roll with the punches that Eddie throws.

Personalities they don't work well with
Overbearing persons. Anyone who takes anything way too seriously, and blows anything and everything out of the water.

History
She wasn't born rich, she was merely born. There wasn't a big bang when she was born, there wasn't lightening striking the earth, nor was there groundbreaking news of what she had in store for her life, she was simply born. While she lived with her family for a short time, they could not provide for themselves and their child.

They gave Eddie to her mother's mother-- her grandmother-- at the young age of two months old. She worked from the time she could stand, let it be passing wrenches to her working grandmother or even working herself. She does see her parents frequently, helping them out as much as she can.

Last edited:
  • Love
fff_1.png

Basic Information

Name
Cy Vester

Pronouns
He/Him/His

Orentation
Homosexual
Homoromantic

Birthdate
13th of October

Socioeconmic Class
High Upper Class

Height
6'2"

Physical Description
Cy is very much a professional when it comes to dressing himself. He has a different collor of glasses for each and everyone of his outfits, almost as if he has the color of the rainbow at his hands. He has strong brown eyes, and dyes his hair almost twice a month. He has long limbs and a skinny torso, almost as if he is a walking stick-insect.

Skills

Reflexes/speed

Strategy

Cooperation

Offense/Weapons

Stealth

Medical

Defense

Mechanics/Repair

Other Information

Family
Mother (Mechanical Programmer and Soft/Hardware Designer)
Father (Professor of Physics and Statistics)
Little Sibling (Kindergartner)

Interests
-Mathematics
-Business Education
-Science

Other Skills:
-Chemistry
-Human skills
-Basic Programming

Strengths:
-Cy is very outgoing, and is very much a people person.
-He is willing to do anything for his friends.
-He isn't scared to talk about his feelings. He is brutally honest.
-Cy uses technology to his advantages, and can be seen on is phone occasionally.
-He is a very good social speaker, and is a very social person.

Weaknesses:
-He has something much like a 'rich little boy' syndrome.
-He is very jumpy, and likes to switch his plans out and seems to plan out every possible choice, and does all of them at the same time.
-Cy believes that money can get him out of any situation.
-While he is interested in business, he is horrible at keeping his money.
-If he doesn't like you, he is very vocal about it.
-He is very much a hypocrite.
-He has a slight issue with kleptomaniac.

Character Alignment

Character Trajectory Beginning
He is a brash, bossy and very persuasive rich boy that bought his homework from smart kids and didn't bother with school. He was sure that he was going to get places with his money and good looks, and thus, focused on that.

Character Trajectory by End
He learns that not everything can be bought. He becomes less of a hypocrite, and more of a hard worker. He tries the best he can with schools, and has goals set in place for himself. Albeit, they are lofty, but they're goals.

Fears and Their Influence
He is very much scared of failure, though it is inevitable for someone like him. He learned this from long nights listening in on his parents conversation about life and the very lengthy pursuit of happiness that most people have to go through. Which is why he spends his money on other people, having them complete his homework for him, in fear of a failing grade.

Aspirations and Their Influence
He aspires to be someone professional and someone very successful. This, again, comes from his parent.

Personalities they work well with
He works will with outgoing individuals, and very high-class folk.

Personalities they don't work well with
He doesn't work well with hard workers, or the latter; lazy people.

History
WIP

WIP might run a little bit longer... everything I wrote got erased when the page refreshed, and the internet at my house is on the fritz. I'll have this done by Sunday at the latest. I'll try to head out to my farm house to use the internet, but other than that... MY COMPUTER GOT STOLEN. I'm using a school issued one as of late, but I'll work with what I can get. I have to give this back on Wednesday, but odds are that I can get one either before or in July. I can find and borrow as I need until then.
OTL

Last edited:
  • Love
Looking good so far, Dip. I'll approve you once you finish the two character profiles and give us a school dress photo to go along with the casual dress photos you've put up. I'd say let's stick to just one or two characters per person for now too.

Reactions: Dip
It wont be long. I just painted my nails, and... imagine goose-stepping with fingers. That's what's happenin' now. For the second profile, I was gonna have him be rich-upper class, askin for the robot to fight on his behalf and whatnot... I was gonna have him be mid 20s-ish...? Is that allowed, or is it just teens?

They can start at the academy as old as 17, so that's the max age he can be since the story starts with them in the first year. And yeah, I know what you mean about painted nails.

• Useful
Oh, and as a heads up: There's no America/Palestine or countries as we know them, so Eddie would've been born in the game's city.

• Useful
Oh, alright! Thank you for the heads up. I'll fix that right now.

You're approved for the RP, Dip! Eddie is approved as your character, and Cy will be too as soon as you finish the profile :)

I'm interested. Just working on the profile on my phone, plus I'll be posting from my phone a lot.

Mids, Let me know if you want me to throw in a second character.
I can double now if it would help.

@Victor Markov - I'll be looking forward to seeing your character!

@SpringFalcon - That is entirely at your discretion :) If you're okay with juggling two, then definitely! If you want to wait and introduce another, that's okay too.

@MaskedDemon- I don't think you're getting alerts about this thread yet, so check out this announcement :)

General Announcement:

So, I'm moving. The internet at my old house got turned off a little sooner than I expected and it won't be turned on at the new one until Monday, 5/11. As of right now I am looking to make the first RP post on Saturday, 5/16. You guys will have until 5/25, a Monday, to have your characters ready, get approved, and have a post up. I will likely not be around as much during the week of May 17-24th as I have an out-of-state visitor coming, but I will still likely check at least once a day to handle questions and approvals.

Until the internet is turned on Monday, I may only be able to check Iwaku once more before that date. I'm both graduating out of town and moving furniture Friday through Sunday.

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to some great character profiles from you guys!

• Love
Reactions: Dip and Falcon
@Victor Markov - I'll be looking forward to seeing your character!

@SpringFalcon - That is entirely at your discretion :) If you're okay with juggling two, then definitely! If you want to wait and introduce another, that's okay too.

@MaskedDemon- I don't think you're getting alerts about this thread yet, so check out this announcement :)

General Announcement:

So, I'm moving. The internet at my old house got turned off a little sooner than I expected and it won't be turned on at the new one until Monday, 5/11. As of right now I am looking to make the first RP post on Saturday, 5/16. You guys will have until 5/25, a Monday, to have your characters ready, get approved, and have a post up. I will likely not be around as much during the week of May 17-24th as I have an out-of-state visitor coming, but I will still likely check at least once a day to handle questions and approvals.

Until the internet is turned on Monday, I may only be able to check Iwaku once more before that date. I'm both graduating out of town and moving furniture Friday through Sunday.

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to some great character profiles from you guys!
Can I still join or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.