Welcome to the Exo War Games

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a pic of the City!
I finally finished it 8D

babelon_city_by_ncroberts-d911q56.png

I've edited my post .. Thought that I would let you, keep you up-to-date and all of that

• Thank You
Reactions: Midian
The city looks beautiful!!

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
Don't forget our first in-character chat tonight on Google Hangouts! I may be a few minutes late, but chat will go ahead as planned tonight at 5pm.

• Thank You
News Post-- Important!

Hi guys, in chat last night we decided to make some changes to how the game is played and the requirements. I will update these rules in the first page as well. These rules take effect on 7/20/2015.

1. You now have two options for meeting the minimum post limit: One 2-paragraph post OR Two 1-paragraph posts per week. Obviously you are welcome to post more often, but this is the minimum needed to stay in the game.

2. A paragraph is considered no less than five non-simple sentences and this does NOT include dialogue in the count. Posts should contain a mix of dialogue, action, and your character's reflection/reaction to what's going on.

3. If you are interacting with another character in a way that a back and forth would put you below the minimum, collab with that person.

4. If you are posting from a device other than a computer, look at the posts of myself and SummerFalcon for length since we both post from computers exclusively.

@Victor Markov - Hey, I'm a bit confuzzled over the forge stuff so I thought I'd ask ^_^
The last number you gave was 560 orders not 700 and I thought Leon wanted to finish orders and not take new ones.
Also, even with the 560 number I'm not sure there's even that many noble families total to place the orders (I think it was only 50-ish) unless you're counting each separate weapon?
Sorry to be a bother, just thought I'd ask for clarification.

• Thank You
Reactions: Victor Markov
No problem. And I think you're right on the number I mentioned earlier. My mistake. And yes, each weapon is a separate order.
Edited. I changed the number I put down in my last post.

• Thank You
Iwaku's really getting on my nerves now. I'll be posting tomorrow.

Hi folks, I'm cancelling chat tonight. However, if you haven't posted, don't forget that posts are due tomorrow by noon EST.

• Thank You
@Killako - You should be able to see that in the IC thread, but the only people who have posted thus far are Victor Markov and SummerFalcon

@Dip - sent you a PM to see if you wanna do a collab ^_^
Tagging you here in case notifications aren't working again.

• Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: Midian and Dip
Thank you, Falcon! It's been busy, but good news! I only have three showings of the musical left, and two are for today! In about 24 hours from now, it'll be all said and done for.

NEWS POST

Hey folks, I'm so swamped with trying to get things ready for the semester and it's going to be this way awhile, I'm going to switch over to smaller, twice-weekly posts for the duration of August. My next post may not come until Tuesday, but I think there are still some people working on collabs and whatnot, so it works out. Things should get back to normal in September, but I'm both trying to prepare for the regular semester and do new employee onboarding at two different jobs.

So let's see how it all plays out. I'll try yo announce a few days beforehand when or if we're going to have weekly chat. I will still be around daily to answer questions, however!

Hey y'all, where did everyone go? I know midian is busy, but I've been the last one to post in five days.

Status
Not open for further replies.