Welcome To The DWMA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Angrily shakes fist*

YOOOO!

I'm on! It's lunchtime. Head to the cafeteria for some character building and food, or, the front for more plot/action.

So now that ALMOST every body got there partner, When you launching the first mission?
When people start helping me make missions.

Practice mission: witchhunt. A simulated "game" of sorts to help newer students get used to working with their partners. teachers play the witches and the students have to steal their soul 9perhaps an object like a toy ball attached to the meister teachers belt) while going through a set field of challenges.

That's all I got for ya off the top of my aching brain.

Reactions: Kyd Jhesus
Sounds like a gym game. not a true mission.

Missions usually entail hunting down those who are evil, and taking their soul.

Added the new mission sheet. I'll likely beef it up later.

Practice mission: witchhunt. A simulated "game" of sorts to help newer students get used to working with their partners. teachers play the witches and the students have to steal their soul 9perhaps an object like a toy ball attached to the meister teachers belt) while going through a set field of challenges.

That's all I got for ya off the top of my aching brain.

May not be a mission but very good training.

Soo I haven't been able to reply because my partners have been MIA since my last post. I think the sheer volume and frequency of other players' replies may be a factor. This could become a problem in the future when we get to missions. May I suggest the teams make separate threads for their missions?

Soo I haven't been able to reply because my partners have been MIA since my last post. I think the sheer volume and frequency of other players' replies may be a factor. This could become a problem in the future when we get to missions. May I suggest the teams make separate threads for their missions?
Hmm. Yes, that would do. also, we should have people meet in pms to write out conversations... so it's more condensed, after they converse, have one post!

I actually did that in a roleplay I used to be in on another site, though we found using this to be easier than using PM's-----> http://titanpad.com/

Also, an idea for a mission...um....Pop goes the weasel! Like, a giant weasel thingy that's causing tremors in the city while its digging tunnels everywhere! Or....something like that..I'm not to good at this ^^"

I actually did that in a roleplay I used to be in on another site, though we found using this to be easier than using PM's-----> http://titanpad.com/

Also, an idea for a mission...um....Pop goes the weasel! Like, a giant weasel thingy that's causing tremors in the city while its digging tunnels everywhere! Or....something like that..I'm not to good at this ^^"
Make a sheet outta it. I'll see if I can't make it into a mission.

Mission
T
arget: Evil Human= "Serial murderer" Buffalo Bill
This evil human is a hunter of woman. It appears to be skinless, Short bloody hair, oafish body, large powerful hands use to rip people apart and big yellow human teeth. It wears the skin of the woman it kills like a cloak once it eats the womans soul. It is currently has a womans face over its left side of its face. This Evil human has killed 8 people so far. It hunts a night.
Needed abilities: none
Notes: This Evil human has low intelligence and has burst of speed but mostly moves slow. There also might be time to save the victims it takes. It is said to keep the human trapped in a hole. Find the hole you find the evil human.

(My first Mission)

Last edited:
Good! however, missions cannot be taken until everyone takes their aptitude tests... which is tomorrow in-game.

Keep it up!

eyy! Make full parts to conversations in pms!

Status
Not open for further replies.