Welcome To The DWMA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imma join this shizz!

soul-eater-1853381.jpg

So I guess there's bathhouses at the academy... didn't know that. Interesting.

being apologetic doesn't make you less of a man, it makes you more as you man up to the responsibility of what you have done wrong instead of sneaking around it and being a dick. Just sayin

Oh God, I was joking, Plz don't take that serious. I didn't mean to offend.

Sorry for the crappy first post x_x I'm a little rusty.

Name: Erin Hawkins
5mxxdv.jpg

Human Appearance: Erin has silver hair that reaches down to the middle of her back, her eyes shines a orange red and her skin is tan. She is rather short and enjoys wearing warm clothing like sweaters and scarfs, and rarely wears skirts because they are too breezy. Somehow this tends to make people think that she's a boy, the way her chest is doesn't seem to help either. Due to some kind of birth defect one of her eyes has a black scelera, to hide this she wears an eyepatch since it seems to freak people out. After a few years she became annoyed with covering her other eye fully and made a compromise by modifying her eyepatch so it had a neat eye-hole.
Weapon Appearance: A battle axe with rather large blades, she's pretty heavy to lift because of it. Because of how big the blades are, she can also be used like a shield.

Personality: She has a hasty personality and is easily swayed by her feelings even though she tries her best to seem cool and collected. Erin has sort of a her-complex and always feels the need to help whenever someone's in trouble whether it be school work or battle. She is a bit of a crowd pleaser and loves receiving praise, and when things don't turn out the way she planned she become slightly depressed.

Partner
: ( I don't really know yet since everyone seems to be taken o-o)

Skills: N/A
History: Erin comes from a well-known family of weapons, many of them partners to famous meisters. Because of her lineage, Erin felt that she needed to be up to the family standard and find a partner to make her an awesome weapon. Studying long and hard to impress her parents which made them happy enough to send her to DWMA.

(Lemme know if I need to change anything~)

Reactions: Flame
Name: Erin Hawkins
5mxxdv.jpg

Human Appearance: Erin has silver hair that reaches down to the middle of her back, her eyes shines a orange red and her skin is tan. She is rather short and enjoys wearing warm clothing like sweaters and scarfs, and rarely wears skirts because they are too breezy. Somehow this tends to make people think that she's a boy, the way her chest is doesn't seem to help either. Due to some kind of birth defect one of her eyes has a black scelera, to hide this she wears an eyepatch since it seems to freak people out. After a few years she became annoyed with covering her other eye fully and made a compromise by modifying her eyepatch so it had a neat eye-hole.
Weapon Appearance: A battle axe with rather large blades, she's pretty heavy to lift because of it. Because of how big the blades are, she can also be used like a shield.

Personality: She has a hasty personality and is easily swayed by her feelings even though she tries her best to seem cool and collected. Erin has sort of a her-complex and always feels the need to help whenever someone's in trouble whether it be school work or battle. She is a bit of a crowd pleaser and loves receiving praise, and when things don't turn out the way she planned she become slightly depressed.
Partner: ( I don't really know yet since everyone seems to be taken o-o)

Skills: N/A
History: Erin comes from a well-known family of weapons, many of them partners to famous meisters. Because of her lineage, Erin felt that she needed to be up to the family standard and find a partner to make her an awesome weapon. Studying long and hard to impress her parents which made them happy enough to send her to DWMA.

(Lemme know if I need to change anything~)
This is acceptable. You can get right into the rp. Jack was made with two purposes.

1) Have a character that can be his own weapon and meister. That way I wouldn't have to rely on others too much.

2) Have a character that could allow others to jump right into the fray with his abilities. That's why he also has an easy to work with soul.

However, the only catch is that I can't play all weapon types. But that's cool, just jump in! you will still need to find a true partner, though.

This is acceptable. You can get right into the rp. Jack was made with two purposes.

1) Have a character that can be his own weapon and meister. That way I wouldn't have to rely on others too much.

2) Have a character that could allow others to jump right into the fray with his abilities. That's why he also has an easy to work with soul.

However, the only catch is that I can't play all weapon types. But that's cool, just jump in! you will still need to find a true partner, though.
Hopefully I can get a friend of mine to make a character to be her partner but for now, can I get a slight review of what's happened in the rp so far?

Hopefully I can get a friend of mine to make a character to be her partner but for now, can I get a slight review of what's happened in the rp so far?
We haven't gotten very far. Everyone has been shown around the school, and everyone just met Shinigami.

You just gave me an Idea.

...The guy who was on Comedy Central, He gave up 6 million because he thought they were laughing a him and not with him.

I respect hi for that, A lot of people swallow there pride for money.

he was a great guy, and he was halarious but on a more rp related note, are the teachers going to introduce themselves to the students?

he was a great guy, and he was halarious but on a more rp related note, are the teachers going to introduce themselves to the students?
Yeah, take the floor, Shinigami is done. just say he let you up on the podium.

Ok, time to think up a way to squeeze in..

Status
Not open for further replies.