• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
T

TheOdy23

Original poster
For the full story check out the Interest Check
To create a Bio go to the Bio and Jumpin
The invitation has been sent in Mazzamete looks pleased (as well as a mask can), He twirls around with as the large gate into the first city gives way. Mazzamete laughs as it shows off the first city of Disivira, the city was broken down, it looked as though a warzone had ended, desolate and downtrodden, but there were still a few creatures that lurked in the city, ready to fight to extinguish life just to be able to bring misery to those that still had hope to save their world.

These creatures looked over to the new flesh.

Above the disparaged streets on a clock tower stood a man in black, his mask frozen in a grin.

tumblr_inline_neg6ecfbea1sos2va-png.135315

"I am Fantomas, you wanted the chance to fight for your world, welcome to the first stage: Contumacia" His voice echoed through the city, He watched as some of the vagrants started to advance.

"One of my dear friends will see to it that you make it no further, but can you make it to him that is the wonder isn't it? Let my BattleGAME begin!" Fantomas then walked away, the broken clock tower started to count down as purple mist poured from where he stood, a silhouette looked over the city from the tower awaiting the new challengers.

The despairing fighters started to attack the new players of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate-filled silver eyes fixated on the dark figure presiding over them all like some sort of twisted magistrate until the instant he vanished. As thick, noxious purple smoke boiled forth from the ruined tower, Kirin Taka turned his face away from his end goal and looked instead toward the crowds of fresh fighters now boiling into the city through the widely-flung gates.

His lips twisted in a feral snarl. How dare they come here, use his city and home as a battleground, and give it no more thought than they would stepping on a flea. Of course, they had little idea what they were getting themselves into, and Kirin was intelligent enough to place blame precisely where it needed to be--at the feet of Fantomas, hidden behind his Nine and a horde of despairing others trying to get through each other to get to him.

Silently he turned and slipped back through the ruined streets to the rendezvous point. His second in command, Nathan, waited for him there with the others for the confirmation to what they already knew. Grimly, Kirin nodded.

"He's got a fresh batch coming in now. Some of the new ones look relatively powerful, so avoid directly challenging anyone openly. Use hit and fade tactics, if you can. If any seem amenable to joining us, be open but wary, and get Nathan to read their intentions. Remember, we're trying to avoid as much of the initial bloodbath as possible, so stay out of sight and hidden for a few days. If you can scavenge anything, do so, but we're survivors, more than anything, and we'll be here to loot what we can afterwards. Stay safe, my dear warriors. I want Nathan, Kei, and Lexon to remain for a moment, but the rest of you are dismissed."

Kirin made eye contact with each of his remaining followers as they turned to disperse, knowing that each of them knew the dangers but wanting to warn them again even so--and, perhaps, to look into their eyes one last time in case this was their final meeting.

Nathan dragged Kirin's mind out of his ever-darker thoughts with his usual finesse, or rather lack of it.

"What do you need?"

Kirin turned to look at his three lieutenants, some of his best fighters, and a slow, vicious grin twisted his lips.

"We're going hunting... obviously."

The lumbering remnants that walked around this decrepit town were once challengers, they too sought to save their world from this consuming calamity but failed. They wandered around dragging their weapons on the ground almost as though they forgot everything outside of their new purpose, the scrapping would bring out the curiosity of those foolish enough to investigate.

These creatures that were once brave warriors lost their will, either through despair, defeat, or death. Now as they watched newcomers pour into the zone they felt the only thing they could now. Rage, a deep burning hatred that once was lit by a heroic soul now simply burned with envy.

They rampaged towards the new fighters, the new flesh had to become like they are, it happened to everyone eventually.

Augusta Boulos

___laevateinn____by_sangrde-d9qbch9.jpg

Augusta slowly walked from out the gates along with the other warriors, head and upper body cloaked in red. Her eyes were closed and a dispassionate expression on her face. The discontent she had for even being in the tournament made her sick. She had no choice in the matter for the consequences was to lose her very world. This had to be done to guard life, she would take need take the life another again. She prayed Arsura for strength to remain in control over Bel throughout this ordeal.​

After finishing her prayer, Augusta opens to witness the thick purple gas falling from the tower and the dead stampeding her way. They some dragon their weapons while other flimsily hold their weapon low. This is what happens to warriors after enough decay, making their stances weak. The best thing to do for the dead was to destroy them and end their misery. Augusta appears delicate and weak, but underneath was a warrior that has battles monsters and man alike. She seems like an easy target and has proven everyone with conception wrong.​

Augusta raises her hands over her head, the seals on her hands burn as the dead draw near. They glowed as red energy appeared in between them as it erratically shoots out from her hands around her. "Get ready..." The red energy calmed and started to form a sword of energy. "...Bel!" The massive sword then finished forming in her hands. The sword was like a giant cleaver, rough and menacing. It looked hungry it would be feed. Bel's hilt was a serpent green and gold chains hanging from its bottom.​

The fallen heroes charge at Augusta, One wielding a spear sprung at her moving quicker then Augusta expected. She dodged to left, avoiding spearman's attack and slashed down at him, cutting through his shoulder and into his torso. The dead hero was able to finally rest and let go of its aggression. Augusta then turned Bel on the other fallen warrior and swung her sword at them. She once again cleaved another past competitor in half, their flesh was easy to move through. If the rest of the tournament was like this then she would win it. "I hope this doesn't take too long, less bloodshed the better for me." She told herself. Bel shook in her hands and the seals branded into her hands burnt. "Quit it, Bel." She said as she swung Bel at another fallen hero and relieving him of his miserable existence.

500px-Royal_Guard.png

Luciel had been using Gandr, a shorter name he usually used for Jormungandr, to shoot through the bars of the gate for the whole time that Fantomas was talking and for about five minutes before as well. These fallen warriors weren't too much of a challenge to shoot actually, most of them had no idea a shot was coming their way. When the gates finally opened, Luciel made sure Bolverk was secure in its place and grabbed Fenrir. Now the real thing would begin.

Luciel casually walked through the gates, gunned down a few people at the entrance, and continued on. There was one close call though, a fallen archer, who hadn't pulled his arrow back far enough and so the arrow stuck in the ground about six inches from Luciel's foot. "Too bad, you've just given your position away little archer." Luciel half smirked before shooting back, blowing straight through the ribs before it could notch another arrow.

After a few more minutes of gunning down fallen warriors, and a few fellow competitors, Luciel noticed a red glint in the corner of his eye. When he turned to see what exactly had caught his eye, he found a woman with bright red glowing hands that was soon enough holding a greatsword. The energy that emitted from her hands was unmistakable to Luciel, it was one of his kind, or half so anyway. This was another demon. Now Luciel was intrigued, he wanted to know the demon's name, to know if he'd seen it around Hell at some point, which he likely hadn't. Besides, it couldn't hurt... that is, unless the girl decided to cut him down. But that was one risk Luciel decided to take.

As Luciel strode over to her, he did see one fallen warrior who had decided to run right past him and target the girl. To this one, he delivered a round from Fenrir, causing the... thing to destroy itself from the inside. Once he was at a sufficiently close range, without being in immediate range of the girl's blade, Luciel spoke. "Think you could use a little help? Also, what's the name of that demon?" Luciel fired another shot to a fallen axeman who was lumbering ever closer to their left.

@Cush Almighty

KALIVOS TOREN

While Kalivos hear Fantomas welcoming speech, he slide his tongue over his split lip tasting his own blood, it was his father good bye gift, he still feel his huge, plump hand slapping him, but it wasnt his hand who made the cut, no, his damned rings did the trick. Dear old man, rings on all his fingers, gold, silver, studded with all kind of jewels. Not even a -Good luck son- just a slap and some mumbled curse at him. Mother didnt even went to see him go, surely she had better things to do.
Luckly Fantomas speech was brief
"so the game begins, I like that". The dizziness from teleporting had diminished so he could move normally.
The darkelf turns around looking for something, at last he found it, an almost demolished, crooked tower, he walks calmly to it and climb it with ease, jumping over the broken or missing steps. He reach the roof and crouch to look at the horizon.

"Somebody or something comes, should have brought a bow or a crossbow, how could I forget something like that?" . He mutter a curse at himself for being so foolish, a rookie mistake even when he wasnt one.
"Well, surely I can find something later, for now lets keep us out of sight, lets see who are our enemies and what kind of competition I have".
The darkelf cover himself with his long cloak, the cloak is made from spiders silk, dry leaves, dust and all kind of debris stick to the cloak so it looks like a big mound of trash. The place was ideal to snipe at incoming enemies and that thought make him angrier at himself.
"Stupid... stupid... an armory full of weapons and I forget to bring a bow, thanks for the slap father, I deserved it". He bite the wounded lip making it bleed even more.

Augusta Boulos

Augusta cut into each fallen warrior that challenged her. After defeating a couple more of the fallen warriors she felt the presence of one of Bel's kind. She turned to face the demon with Bel pointed towards him in one hand. The demon appeared to be male with short blue hair and dressed in clothing she had never seen before in her life. The demon asked Augusta if she was need of help and of her demon name. "A demon I am not, unlike you." She responded rudely which wasn't like her. Being mistaken as a demon always annoyed Augusta. "Excepting help from your kind always cost you in some form. Either they use you like a tool or take something of value. Giving you my name would be dangerous too depending on your abilities." She had dealt with his kind many times and heard enough tales of their treachery. They were selfish by nature and get tangled up with one would consume your life. She knew not all were totally bad and some were more neutral than evil, but she had no idea of this demon's alignment.

With Augusta's attention on the demon before her, She feels to notice the fallen axeman that was drawing near. It was soon dispensed by the demon with one of his strange weapons. "Thank you..." Her red eyes had focused on the demon's peculiar weapons. "I must say you possess some unique weapons. I have never seen anything the like of those before. Who are you and what are they? Answer me and I'll answer your questions in return." Agusta tried to cover up her soft voice by trying to sound more assertive and give off a more masculine impression.

Augusta was playing it smart, learn what kind of weapons the other competitors wielded and how they worked. She wanted to know what to expect if she was facing the possibility of facing a demon and a rather strong one at that.

Last edited:
The purple mist started to dissipate from the clock tower as the clouds above started to gray, thunder roared through the town as the fallen heroes looked to the sky, all looking in fear as lightning started to descend, crashing against the ground.

Lightning of various colors would hit as swirls of wind surround some of the fallen heroes. Then the electricity struck down on those chosen and they stood up fast, anguishing with their rage they snarled at the challengers, their bodies now prepped up by the energy and now they were faster, stronger and aggressive as rabid dogs.

Then across the town there was singing, as though the person behind it lost patience with waiting.

"In einem Bächlein helle/Da schoß in froher Eil/Die launische Forelle/Vorüber wie ein Pfeil"

The numbers on the clock tower started to glow purple as the large hand moved to one.

500px-Royal_Guard.png

Luciel wasn't surprised at the girl's response, if anyone here knew about demons, it was him. After all, he'd been living with them in Hell for over a century. And so, he took no offense to her attitude towards him. He chuckled slightly to himself as she mentioned deals with demons. She wasn't wrong about it, but Luciel didn't particularly care for such things. "I have no interest in such deals. The only 'price' I would ask of you is that you not cut me down where I stand." And when the girl mentioned his weapons, Luciel cocked his head to the right. She hadn't seen a gun before? Because of this, Luciel decided to go with a simple explanation."As for my weapons, you may liken them to bows, if you wish. Very fast bows. And I was not inquiring of your name, but rather, the name of that demon bound to you." He gave a half smile, something he had grown accustomed to over the years, even though most of his smiles weren't genuine. "Though I wouldn't be opposed to learning yours as well."

Luciel took Fenrir and slid it into a gap in the chains holding Bolverk in place and took Gandr into his other hand. The gun had a unique loading mechanism, almost something like a revolver. Luciel pulled a small lever-like part, causing the 'bullet' chamber to pop open. He took a small glass vial-like cartridge out and brought it up to eye level. Just as he thought, about a quarter full. He could get maybe five shots out of that, but he decided that he would use it as a demonstration. "It uses these." Luciel turned and threw the cartridge at a stone. Upon contact, the vial broke and its contents produced a small explosion, leaving behind a faint green glow before dissipating. Luciel turned back and put the loading mechanism back in place, making a click sound as the new cartridge went into place.

"As for me, my name is Luciel. A demon I was raised, and a demon I am." This triggered a memory, one of his human mother. He barely remember her at all, and almost preferred it that way. "Or, partly at least," he muttered. Luciel had been so caught up in his explanation that he hadn't even noticed the sound of rolling thunder. Luciel quickly grabbed Fenrir and looked around. Lightning was crashing down everywhere, striking fallen warriors. Luciel thought this was a good thing. That is, until some stood with newfound power.

Luciel couldn't help but take a few quick steps backwards and point Fenrir at the girl's head, though he was hesitant to shoot her. At the same time he was firing off shots from Gandr into a few of the fallen warriors that were now advancing faster than ever. Though the rounds did not have near as much effect as before, Luciel could still kill a few by hitting them multiple times in the head, chest, and other vital areas. "I suggest you make your decision quickly. Either attempt to kill me now, or accept a truce and have one less competitor to deal with. At least for a while."

Reactions: Cush Almighty
KALIVOS TOREN

Kalivos shudder as he watch the lightning falling not far from where he was, colored lightning to be more precise, obviously they were magic, and he hated magic, then to make things worse a voice boomed all around "singing?, stupid humans tongue, can't understand a damned thing".
Besides the lightning's roar there was the sound of fights close by. "Time to move, theres nothing here" The darkelf standup and with an elegant swirl of his cloak all the debris stuck to it fall as dry leaves. "Uh? what's that?", Kalivos stops as he see some dark shapes coming near the crooked tower. They looked humans from the distance, but their movements were strange, moving first fast and then stumbling, nearly about to fall.
"Undead?" , the darkelf hated to fight against undead, they were no fun at all, they didnt feel pain, his poisons were useless against them, the only way to stop them was to cut or smash their heads or slice them to ribbons, a dirty and tiresome task.
He could evade them, easily, after all undead were quite stupid, but it could be risky leave some of these things behind him, they could go after him at the worst time, no, he needed to deal with them right now, besides it would be a nice warm up.
Kalivos took a silvery rope tied at his back, he ties one end to his ankles and another to some iron bars protuding from the wrecked tower. While he was doing that, the creatures had come closer to the tower, when they were near the tower door, the darkelf jumped down, as he falls he unsheath his silver long sword. A few feets above the creatures he reach down and cut the rope at his ankles, about to hit the ground he tumbles so he lands with his feets right over the head of one of the creatures, the impact of the fall break the creature head like a overripe pumpkin. To his surprise the others react too fast to be undead, he was expecting to finish them with ease thinking that they werent to notice the demise of the other.

"What the hell are you? ghouls?" Kalivos lift his sword, adopting a defensive stance as the creatures try to surround him like wolves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cush Almighty
Augusta Boulos

"I have no interest in such deals. The only 'price' I would ask of you is that you not cut me down where I stand. As for my weapons, you may liken them to bows, if you wish. Very fast bows. And I was not inquiring of your name, but rather, the name of that demon bound to you."
Agusta was surprised he could tell and not just assume she was a demon, often she is mistaken as one. As for the demons bows, they seem as fast as he described. He gave here a half smile as he continued to speak to her. "Though I wouldn't be opposed to learning yours as well."

The demon then proceeded to show Augusta how his 'bows' worked. He places one of his weapons in its holster and pulls the other one out. He released it's chamber and removes from it a glass vial with a liquid in it. He holds it up to his blue eye before turning away from her and tossing it at a rock. On contact, the glass vial exploded, destroying the rock and leaving only pebbles behind. "Impressive." The liquid in the vial left a green glow behind which shortly disappeared afterward. He then placed another vial into the chamber and proceeded to lock it back in place within the 'bow.' He was now ready to fire the weapon once more. "Revolutionary, Imagine if humanity was able to develop such a contraption." Such a thing in human hands would be a terrible thing. One would be able to fire off a shot one after another. "It's is truly an unholy weapon." She wasn't surprised a demon would be in possession of such thing.

"As for me, my name is Luciel. A demon I was raised, and a demon I am...Or, partly at least." The demon finally gave Augusta his name. He also made a nodded to how much of a demon he really was. She would have like to ask more about what he meant by partly, but the booming sound of thundering had distracted them both. She looked around and saw colorful arcs of lighting striking the fallen and it seemed to be empowering them. They stood like true warriors and held their weapons like one would from years of constant practice. Luciel stepped back and pointed his one of his 'bows' at her head as she fired off the other at the fallen warriors. They weren't dropping like before and it took a couple more shots. "I suggest you make your decision quickly. Either attempt to kill me now, or accept a truce and have one less competitor to deal with. At least for a while."

Augusta smiled at Luciel and turn her back to him. She trusted that he wouldn't put her down once she turned her back, as there were most pressing matters to deal with. "My name Luciel, Is Augusta Boulos, bound by the heretic seal of Bel, and I wield the sword of the same name." She gripped Bel as she spoke to Luciel and readies herself for battle. "I accept your truce Luciel! Let's release these poor souls from this hell!"

Augusta allowed the fallen get close before slashing at them. One tried to block and was overwhelmed by Bel's weight and Augusta's strength. The fallen then parried her attack by tilting it sword and sliding his sword away horizontally. It then tried to stab Augusta through her heart. She quickly jerked Bel back and it's edge ripped through the fallen's flesh. She then thrust her sword into the fallen, killing it as she pulled it out. "They're better than before, not in just strength and speed, but in actual skill as well." she noted. She continued slashed all the fallen that came her way, some taking more than just one swing from Bel. Some even began to roll to get a shot at Augusta backside. She had to think ahead and be quick on her feet. When one tried to get behind her she'd jump backward or towards the side not allowing them a chance at her backside.

As Augusta and Luciel fought another bolt of purple lightning struck a fallen warrior and it raised from the cold ground, it's eye burning with anger. It was large and cover head to toe in rusting iron armor. The fallen warrior was a behemoth compared to the average man. Beside him was a large nicked greatsword embedded in the ground. As the 6'6 behemoth finally stood he reached for the sword and pulled it out of the ground with one hand. The behemoth the began to walk towards the Augusta and Luciel picking up speed until he was running, knocking other fallen out of his way. His eyes were locked on Augusta as she would be the first die.

Augusta blocked the attack from a fallen swordsman and pushed it back with the flat of Bel knocking it down. She then lifted Bel and dropped it down of the fallen, splitting it in half. She then heard the clinking of metal and felt the vibrations going through the ground. She turned to see the behemoth approaching with his greatsword in one hand. Once he was close enough he swung downward at Augusta with her greatsword attempting to do to her as she did the other fallen warrior moment ago. Augusta defended herself using Bel once again as a shield, blocking the behemoth's greatsword with Bel's thick body. She knew the Behemoth wouldn't be able to cut through Bel, but the behemoth thought it could. Augusta was supporting it with one hand on the handle and the other hand flatly placed near the center.

It roared at Augusta as it repeatedly struck Bel, refusing to let and Augusta escape or respond with an attack. It roars again as it grew angrier at Augusta for refusing to buckle under its strength. It lifted up it free arm and made a fist. Its arm came under Bel and punched Augusta in her rib cage sending her flying across the ground Bel still in hand. She wasn't sent too far and then behemoth punch wasn't too painful thinks to Bel's protective aura that surrounds her constantly. She quickly recovered and stood up. "You might be take longer than the others." She had a serious lock on her face as she took a deep breath and exhaled. She ran at the behemoth and the behemoth mirrored her. There swords edges clashed and sparks flew and a struggle began. Augusta needed to be stronger to win and channeled more of Bel's power into herself. Her power grew, shown by intensity of her glowing red eyes. Along with this increase of power came a burning rage in her heart. The Behemoth's sword started to crack and tried to knock Augusta away again. This time she was ready for it. She cease the struggle when he tried to punch her and jumped to the left far enough out of his arms range.

Augusta took this chance and cut into his side through its iron armor and into its body. The behemoth pulls back in pain and stopped on ground cracking the stone tiles beneath. "Don't run." She rushed in dragging Bel and slash upwards at the behemoth which was guarded by behemoth greatsword. She responded by increasing her power and breaking the guard and slashing the behemoth, damaging it once more. It responded by screeching in pain and grabbed Augusta, pulling her in. His arm was wrapped around Augusta's small frame and was attempting to break her back. She felt pressure on her back and screamed out in pain. "Ah! Fucking release me go you bastard!" She wanted to break free and would need more of Bel's power to do so. She didn't want to do so as she felt Bel influencing her.

KALIVOS TOREN

Kalivos has no answer from the creatures, they only growl as they advance, unafraid of his sword or the still twitching remains of their slain comrade.
"So you are of the silent type, eh? good, Im not in the mood to chat right now, better finish you before some of that freaky colored lightnings land on my head, that would be quite shameful, dead by a pink lightning"
The creatures advance at once swinging his arms, trying to pummel or at least grab him, Kalivos slice one of the reaching arms easly with a swing, but the other one is about to grab his shoulder, the darkelf see that and with his left hand grab one of his hidden blades, a mean looking, blackened thing shaped like a cat's claw, as the hand touch his shoulder the darkelf hook the curved blade on the thing wrist and pull it down cutting it cleanly, the amputated hand ain't even touched the ground as Kalivos spin back, half crouched, the curved blade now slice at the thing's belly cutting through rusted chainmail, his innards burst out with an awful stench as they spill. With a smooth move the darkelf avoid the splash and use the momentum to kick down the undead that had his arm cut. The undead fall forward, nearly over the darkelf, that takes advantage of that and stab at his skull with the curved dagger "watch it for me for a moment, will you?.
As he get up he swings with the longsword at the last undead, the one who had his belly and hand cut, the blade cut the creature at the waist, splitting the creature in two.
"Must thank you my friends, you have given me a good warm up, thank you very much" Kalivos then stab the head with the long sword and, as he pull the blade out, spin it to decapitate it. The darkelf swing the sword to get rid of the gore on it, then crouch to take his curved dagger, not before wiping it against the undead who had it. For a moment he thinks if he should take the heads with him, but in the end he choose to leave them, since theres no need to be carrying such extra weight.
"Time to see who else is around, right now would be unwise trying to do all by myself, strength in the numbers, let the weakest die first" The darkelf walks away from the slain undead to try to find some of the competitors.

Abhaya Melaterni ran into an alley escaping the faint glimmer of worn down city lights. She was here at the request of others to save her homeland, though she didn't so much care for it. She assumed wherever she was sent would be a hellscape, and sure enough as the despairing cries of broken warriors reached her ears it was confirmed. They shuffled through the city, spotting her and approaching on one side. She didn't want to be flanked, and came to the realization that an open space might be preferable for her, despite the fact that she could draw more attention.

As the hollow warriors slowly closed the gap, she bolted the other way, allowing them to give chase. She knew they would try to surround her, being many in number against one, and before they could slow down to think she stopped suddenly, pulling out her dagger and selecting a target on the left, who was currently engaged in what seemed like quite the telegraphed swing. The sword was of course easy to bat aside with her own blade right before immediately closing the gap and stabbing him once in the chest, and again in the throat. The process had to be quick as the others would pick up on her movements and switch their direction. She had already dashed away before he collapsed from his wounds. The darkness helped to shroud her in a sense, making her even more difficult to follow. She preferred this style to dealing with crowds, mixing up retreats with sudden unexpected strikes at the outliers.

She noticed however, that her foes were quite slow to pick up on her movements, and their flesh was much more easy to cut, leading her to conclude that they had truly been worn down through malnourishment and possibly torture. Compared to the more lively ranks she fought long before this day, these men possessed skill, but were quite bogged down. Either this was the case, or her memory of war simply wasn't as intact as she thought. She was more used to the sharp movements of experienced swordsmen with acute senses. Regardless, it was of little concern to her, but what was disturbing was the imminent threat of lost worlds and the legions of warriors rising up to save them. Had there truly been so many macrocosms or did the others simply toss multiple individuals into the dueling pit?

She could be thankful for hers to say the least, for not sending her here with a few former comrades so that they might stain their steel with familiar blood for a seemingly futile purpose.

His fingers tapped at the throne that he took at the very top of the clock tower. He waited, for so long he waited and yet...these new fighter were disappointments. they scrambled like children caught where they should not be. He despaired as they struggled to fight the pathetic souls that lost the first stage. Were the sacrfices that Fantomas provided dulled and weakened over the centuries.

How much longer would he have to live without finding the fight that gave his life purpose. He lived too long without that sensation already. His boredom led to him singing to the whole town his feelings on the matter.

"Ich stand an dem Gestade/Und sah in süßer Ruh/Des muntern Fischleins Bade/Im klaren Bächlein zu" He would only watch without any merriment.

He could only wait.

The clock ticked down to 2.

KALIVOS TOREN

The darkelf moves away from the wrecked tower and the carnage that he left there, he moves slowly, as close as he can to the crumbled walls and any cover that he can find. "More of that things, ghouls or whatever they are, they must be the hounds, freed from their leash to make the prey come out but, who are the hunters? where they are?".
He was tempted to follow the path of the creatures, but he could be walking into a trap, being surrounded by more of that things, or even more powerful ones, even the rats are dangerouse when there's enough of them.
"Ah, I should have asked for more information, but theres was too little of it, legends, stories, myths, but the only thing that all the sages agreed was that no one had ever come back alive, great warriors, mages, etc., his names erased from their families since they had ashamed their families".
Kalivos hides behind a wall, as he hears steps approaching, he wants to avoid needless fights, patiently he waits until they go.
"Maybe the others know more about these things and their master, or masters, another reason to avoid killing them right away, its gonna be tough try to convince them that I mean no harm to them but it worth to try".

500px-Royal_Guard.png

After Augusta accepted the truce, Luciel may or may not have gotten caught up in firing off rounds into the sorry walking carcasses. He did note from Augusta's commentary that the fallen warriors weren't actually more skilled than before as well. "Just makes it more fun to 'release them from this hell' and send them straight into the real one!"

After a few minutes of clearing out fallen warriors, reloading, and repeating the process, Luciel noticed one that was quite a bit larger than the others. And that was an understatement. But, in the few seconds Luciel glanced over at her, he saw Augusta holding her own against it so he figured it should be fine. After a little while longer of gunning down fallen warriors, he heard her yelling. "Ah! Fucking release me go you bastard!"

"Seriously, not dying on me already are you?" Luciel then began running towards the behemoth. Once he was close enough, and relatively in the clear since most of the fallen didn't want to be crushed by the large one, Luciel took aim at the giant's underside. "Fenrir, I think it's about time we wrap this bit up." Fenrir then drained one full cartridge, ready to fire off a much stronger blast than it had been. When Luciel pulled the trigger, a large silver blast left the barrel. He had no idea how much damage this would do exactly, or even if the shot would reach its target, but it was worth a shot.

@Cush Almighty
(Sorry for the really late post!)​