T

TheOdy23

Original poster
Here is the Sign Up, if you want to get the gist of what's going on then here is the interest check.

Noir.jpg

"Hello, I'm Mazzamette, the Host of lord Fantomas' BattleGAME!"

"Are you ready for the fight of your very world!"

"But first, you must enter your personal invitation"

"Hand it over and enter the first gate, but be ready, The BattleGAME Is not for the easily defeated"

Here's the character Sheet, if it looks similar I got it from Necropolis, his is so simplistic, its great. * means required
Name* (Real, nick, or both):
Age*:
Race*:
"What do you fight for?"*: (A general reason for character to fight)
Alignment (Your character's self interests define your alignment. Click on the link here for an alignment chart: Alignment ):
Characteristics (Another word for it is Personality, but put into single words):
History (A little about your character's past):
Abilities/ Magic (This would be a good idea):
Items (Any special items on your character):
Image/Description*: (If you can't seem to find the picture that fits your character then a small description will do)

EDIT: Here is the official RP: Welcome to the BattleGAME

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Kalivos Toren
Race: Darkelf

"What do you fight for?": To bring honor and prestige to his house, and the promise of a very lucrative marriage if he comes back victorious or at least alive.
Alignment: Chaotic neutral
Characteristics: Cunning, chatty (when he wants to), methodical, patient, smug, liar, arrogant, ruthless.

History: Kalivos was born into a lower darkelf clan, his mother was to give birth to twins, but his sister was born dead and since then they despised him, since a girl would be more advantageous to them. Still he was a Toren so he was put with the other babies to be tended by the clan servants. Only the girls were taken to the leader of the clan, Kalivos mother, to be nursed by her own hand. As he grow up he was sent to the males temple to learn how to write and read, but not before the Priestess of their cruel godess had tested him, the priestess look for any child who had a natural connection to magic, since such beings are rare, the priestess pay to the clans huge sums of gold to take hold of such childs. But Kalivos wasnt one of them. Once again Kalivos had proved to be a big disappointment to his mother, so he was sent to the military school, to become a fighter and serve the clan as a guard or soldier in the wars against the other clans. But Kalivos was too skilled and his teachers noticed him. So he was sent to the assassins temple, there he learned how to kill with blade, rope, hands and poison, how to disguise himself to carry his mission. Becoming an assassin would bring some prestige to him, something to show to his mother, but to her it wasnt enough, the darkelf cities were brimming with assassins. It was then when the high priestess called for champions, it was his chance to prove his mother that he deserve her love and admiration, and then, when she least expect it, he would kill her.

Abilities/ Magic: Magic resistance, Kalivos has no control over it, any magic thrown at him (even when the spell its a healing one) bounce back at the caster, this happen randomly. Poison craft, as an assassin Kalivos can craft poisons with several effects. Hand to hand fighter.
Items: Several daggers and knives hidden over his body. Needles soaked with poisons. Darkelf longsword. Vials with poisons. 5 rings with hidden spikes. Rope made of giant spider silk. Darkelf light armor (made with spider silk so its very stealthy and tough)
Image/Description:
darkelf3_zpsyr0azrgu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

darkelf3_zpsyr0azrgu.jpg

@OnI6470, Nice I like how Toren looks so far, I wonder if he'll see how much of a team player he is, or maybe a lone wolf? either way I can't wait to see how he fares in the BattleGAME

Name* (Real, nick, or both): Nox, "The Vampir of Decay", "The Covenant Man"
Age*: 333
Race*: Clockwork Cyborg
"What do you fight for?"*: For Fantomas' Game, to find a worthy opponent before his death
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Characteristics: Old, Fighting, Depressed, Patient, Waiting
History: One of the original fighters of the BattleGAME, at first was fighting for his world but later developed a blood lust, a need to find the ultimate challenge before his death. He has currently fought in countless Games and every time his body ages or is damaged he has replaced the parts with clockwork robotic parts to insure that he would survive to find the opponent that would make his extended life worth living so that he can finally rest in peace.
Abilities/ Magic:Spoilers
Items: Spoilers
Image/Description*:galeri_14.jpg

*tackles Takeshi and OnI's characters*

I like these two, I'm keeping them. We're gonna have so much fun together!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Takashi
It's nice to see this getting more interest lately.

*Luciel tries to squirm away and dust himself off*

Neverrrrahahahaha.

*pets*

I mean yeah I was pretty excited to dredge it back up. I was willing to singlehandedly play all characters necessary, tbh... Still kind of am, if everything else dies out.

Make sure not to try to juggle too many things at once, burnout isn't fun. Though I suppose the way you're doing it makes things easier, with them all kind of acting as a single character when it comes to posting.

@Takashi You planning to post tonight? Augusta could use a friend.

I'll see what I can do, I should be able to get one up.

Edit: And there it is.

Name: Citizen Snow

Age: 5 or so years? Maybe timeless? Honestly its rather seasonal.

Race: Snowman?

"What do you fight for?": Snow fights for the expulsion of all heat and to create a world of endless winter.

Alignment: Chaotic Evil - "Destroyer"

Characteristics: Selfish, spontaneous, cold hearted, and honestly not very bright.

History: Loving children's story gone wrong, ancient myth come to life, or maybe even an alien invader from another world? Snow doesn't really know himself, nor does he care. Whatever powers brought him into being didn't give him much to go on. Everything he's learned about himself and his powers he's had to do so on his own, but he does know one thing; the cold feels good and children taste great. Err... Maybe that's two things.

Abilities/ Magic
Magic Bucket
This is a passive ability of Snow's that allows him to walk, talk, and basically do anything. Knock that bucket off of Snow's head and he becomes your regular old snowman. The bucket itself has some sort of magical protection or curse on it so it can't be destroyed by conventional means. Put the bucket back on him or put so much as a drop of moisture in it and you can expect him to come back to life one way or the other!

Frozen Soul
Another passive ability. Snow is essentially an ice elemental, meaning he is and has total control over ice and snow. He can even turn water into ice or snow in order to manipulate it.

Cold Heart
Oh look, another passive. Cold Heart is directly connected to Snow's Alignment. Because of the curse affecting him and making him insane he is entirely unaffected by attacks from people falling under Evil alignment. Attacks from neutral characters can be annoying and even painful, but he can power through! People of Good alignment are the most troublesome for Snow, the purity of their souls burns like the hottest flame and can melt his Cold Heart with ease. What to do if your character has an Evil soul? Simple. Cold Heart can ward off all attacks from Evil souls but salt lowers the temperature of ice's melting point, so maybe the cold flame of those evil doers can burn hot enough to do some damage so long as they throw a bit of salt Snow's way.

Snow Carnival
Snow thrives in the cold and he knows it, after all its his driving force. Snow Carnival is an attack Snow can use to change the weather to turn in his favor that can cause temperature drops and even fierce blizzards to form. In heavy snowfall (or around other means of creating snow or ice) Snow can regenerate his body again and again, making him a pain to fight against. Not only does enhance his vitality, but it also gives him a substantial power boost. While Snow Carnival is active Citizen Snow can transform into his ultimate state, Snow Kaiser, giving him stat boosts all across the board as well as some new attacks.

Freezer
Snow's power to freeze things can't affect the souls of the living, unless they give up hope and admit defeat. Freezer is an attack that basically freezes anything. While Good and Neutral characters attacks can melt and power through Freezer to varying extents, Evil characters attacks cannot. Snow can stop any attack from an Evil character using Freezer, encase it in ice, and save it for later if he wanted.

Items: One magical bucket, a regenerating carrot, and some pieces of coal.

Image/Description:
TWKzPWR.png

Zb0FbtL.png
zSwzS0t.png

86K3pdm.png

@GlassTrinity , Interesting, not what I thought would be apart of the BattleGAME but this is too intriguing. But this is what this RP is about, all kinds of characters from all kinds of genres. I really am interested to see where you take this.

@Takashi I write. I considered, if this failed, simply writing the entire story out on my own. Balancing a full cast isn't all that difficult, in comparison, and it's good practice. Besides, as you and I have both mentioned previously, they usually act as a unit, and that makes them much easier to play. Also, I know these characters I'm playing as if they were of my own soul, and that makes it a lot more simple to say "Hmm, what would they do in this situation?"

I went and asked a few discord friends to join us some we might a few new recruits.

@LadyAdain, an entire story? if you got any ideas message me, I'm more then happy to see what's on your mind about this RP

@Cush Almighty, thanks I really appreciate that.

Also to everyone, I know it's a bit early to say but thanks everyone for helping this RP blow up like it did, I honestly gave up on this at one point and didn't think anyone was interested so with that in mind I hope I can make this RP as fun as possible for everyone to enjoy, you guys deserve at least that much.

• Bucket of Rainbows
@TheOdy23, I may actually have to drop before I even get started. I'm hoping I can reply soon, and I'm so very sorry I haven't already, but my internet is messed up and I can hardly so much as look at the laptop without the wifi disconnecting.. I'm sure it won't be long after I post this before I'm offline again, although I'd really prefer to stay connected. I will let you know if we get it fixed. If not, I may not be around very much, at least until I can pay for better internet.

@Kelsi Kitsune, Don't worry about it, take care of yourself first, you can post whenever you like I'm in no rush so take your time with this and I'll be happy with it no matter how long it takes.

Name*: Abhaya Melaterni. (Nickname: Ilyanor Fardwanak.)

Age*:54

Race*: She's among the last of her species, which has no name. However, her outer appearance matches that of humans.

"What do you fight for?"*: Traditionally she fought for the sole purpose to survive, but would later seek out fights for the thrill of taking risks.

Alignment: Chaotic neutral.

Characteristics: She is elusive and distant from others. She was out of touch with her emotions for a significant portion of her life, and continues to prefer taking an objective approach to all circumstances. She is alert at all times and slow to trust. She has an innate desire for chaos, but often acts against this desire, the result being subtle but significant cognitive dissonance.

History: She was born as the daughter of Trichya, a significant political figure within the ancient civilization of Satier. At the time of her birth, her species was gradually going extinct, and to ensure she survived the downfall of their civilization, he altered her genetics to make her ageless. He also forced a part of her syndril to become unharnessed. The nature of her's was unattainability. Because of this, she is impossible to track down, and also experiences a certain degree of forced distance from others.

Knowing she would be able to survive, he forced her into a coma, and placed her in a protective barrier, designed to preserve her. As such she was eventually found, and adopted by a family thousands of years later. Her species is unique in that it adapts morphological structures to closely resemble whatever species they are surrounded by. For this reason, despite not being human, she is hardly indistinguishable. She spend the first half of her childhood living in a village on the outskirts of Terrenth. At the age of six, she lost her mother, father, and one of her two brothers due to disease and malnutrition. At this time, a Militarized cult known as the Shiski, took her and her older brother, Druvh, into their care. They would then be forced to endure brutal training in order to become super soldiers. The weak were periodically weeded out and purged. Her relationship with her brother was severed during one of these periods, leaving her with nothing more than an amulet passed down by their mother, to remember him by.

She would then graduate at the top of her class, being singled out by the hierarchy for her advanced senses and perceptive abilities. She was then thrust into an interspecies conflict between lediots and humans where she was relatively unmatched in terms of skill. She would go from humanity's number one soldier, to perhaps the most controversial traitor in the history of the conflict, turning on her superiors and deserting leaving a trail of blood behind her. While deserting was heavily punished in general, her crime was considered far more severe, for she was necessary to complete a specific operation. Her actions would set off several more subsequent events, leading to humanity losing the war, and with it, the region of Terrenth.

She would then live as an independent hunter, secretive in nature and isolated from society. She would fight in a second war later on, once more on the side of humanity but now under the pseudonym Ilyanor Fardwanak. Her reason for fighting this time, was her attraction to chaos and violence, perhaps a product of her ubgringing. At this point in time the Shiski had turned against humanity as well, and following the end of another war, she along with her task force were sent to slaughter what remained of the cult. During this mission she would find her brother, who along with all other children to be purged for not being strong enough, was found in a complex series of basements. The priests at the temple conducted experiments on them to test for psychic abilities. Many successes came out of these, as some of the children graduated with abilities much similar to those of the guardians of Satier. Much of his skin had been torn off and used in experiments, but his personality managed to persist. Because he was prevented from maturing, he still had the mind of the young teenager who tried to protect her so long ago. His eyes had been gouged out, but his ears remained intact, namely so that he could hear them speak to him. He was skeptical at first, to hear her voice, telling her that she sounded too cold and battle hardened to be his sister.

Then she pulled an amulet out of her pocket, the one he gave to her, before enclosing it into his hand, and repeating an old nursery rhyme told to both of them by their mother. He apologized to her as she hugged what was left of him, then he told her she would have to say goodbye, knowing he wouldn't be able to survive in the outside world. As it was, he was only alive now because of Shiski technology, and lived in constant pain. They reminisced about their life in the village for a length of time, before he told her how much he loved her. With a single tear crawling down her face, she replied with "I love you too," before euthanizing him with her handgun. She looked at the files they took, realizing the experiments done on her by the Shiskis was what inspired the experiments done on the weaker children. Her brother, whom they believed had the same blood as she, received the brunt of the torture, as he was the first test subject. They took samples of his blood and injected the youngest with it, hoping they could breed super soldiers of similar caliber to Abhaya Melaterni.

This, paired with the mercy killing of her brother filled her with an overwhelming sense of guilt and despair, which she would struggle in latter years to overcome. She would connect with Sorena, one of the guardians of Satier, who provided her with a sense of direction. She would emerge devoting much of her life to solving interspecies conflicts, and would be known as a paragon by lediots, humans, and the other Sapient species that would emerge later on in history.

Abilities/ Magic: She possesses no real magical abilities, and makes very little use of her aura outside of consolidation of her emotions.This being said, she can has the ability to narrow a given attack's area of effect to a small point.

Her primary skill lies in swordplay, where she is an expert. She is intimately familiar with techniques and edge alignment. This however, only provides her with tools. Her most fearsome asset is her advanced perception, fast reaction time, and high combat intelligence, which often allows her to be several steps ahead of her opponent, and make reliable predictions as to what they will do next. She is a proficient gunslinger as well, possessing naturally high accuracy due to her advanced eyesight, and often combines her revolver with her sword, firing shots while close up where they have a far greater likelihood of finding their mark. Knowing several different styles also benefits her in combat, where she can change how she attacks to either throw her opponent off, or get them to fall into one of her traps.

She is a technical fighter, but also a glass cannon. She doesn't typically wear armor, but rather dresses in silk and leather, which can provide some degree of resistance but not much. In addition to this, she is prone to overstimulation, a side effect of her advanced perception. Pain registers much more strongly for her, which limits her ability to tolerate it. A flesh wound would temporarily immobilize her for instance. Her other senses can also be overstimulated. Deafening noises would precipitate convulsions, also immobilizing her, and she is prone to headaches as well due to light exposure.

Items: She typically carries two curved short swords for dual wielding, a classical two handed sword, and a unique Katana known as the Kanesada Kuji which decimates barriers and parries mana/aura projectiles with relative ease. While it's well versed in dealing with the supernatural it is also quite delicate and easily broken if not used properly.

Image/Description*:
39827d385fc2b2deb71f672a98dda729.jpg

Attachments

• Anime-warrior-ninja-girl-black-dark-eyes-female-fire-katana-665847.jpg
    Anime-warrior-ninja-girl-black-dark-eyes-female-fire-katana-665847.jpg
    650.2 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Cush Almighty
@MeadowLark4, sorry if I didn't respond right away my power went down for two days so I had to deal with that. So with my whining out of the way, Abhaya is fantastic and I really like it, well rounded in skill and arcs can be made of the character I wonder how she will fare in the BattleGAME.

Ok, so... theoretically, this shouldn't have just up and died because I didn't post for a while. It was most likely my fault though for not saying anything about being busy and just kind of dropping off the face of the Earth. Still, I can't help feeling like I killed, or at least had a part in killing, this RP. I do think another reason this isn't exactly getting much attention anymore is because only... what, two PC's were interacting with each other? I am in no way criticizing any of you, but I think that if there was more interaction between other characters, this wouldn't have halted. Or so quickly, at least.

I am however, fully on board with continuing this will all of you if this is gonna come back.