Welcome to "Safe Haven" (It lives edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 things:

1- I think the group would have outrun the infected by the time they reached base. It was established that the long-infected zombies were slow.

2- We really need to outline what our base actually is. ^^

Unplanned 3- I'll try and get a post up when I return from training later. But I'm training for 6 hours and likely won't hit wifi again til early in the morning so don't hold me to that :P

Lol just wanted to make things a bit interesting~ but I mean I can change it if you'd like.

That sounded a lot more confrontational than I meant it to, sorry :( No need to change it. I just think we need to solidify details about the RP world so was throwing out a suggestion :) Sowweee

That sounded a lot more confrontational than I meant it to, sorry :( No need to change it. I just think we need to solidify details about the RP world so was throwing out a suggestion :) Sowweee
I didn't take it to heart so no apology needed :) but you are right we need to set some guidelines here.

Walking up to the doors of the base is definitely the easiest option, but unrealistic, especially since Emil and Claire would consider the possibility of just being shot on sight. Maybe a character of mine could be almost bitten by a zombie but one of you save them? I have an idea, if anyone would be in the mood to save Emil's life.

Won't have a post up tonight. Will try after training tomorrow. I got drunk instead. :(

Reactions: Link
Walking up to the doors of the base is definitely the easiest option, but unrealistic, especially since Emil and Claire would consider the possibility of just being shot on sight. Maybe a character of mine could be almost bitten by a zombie but one of you save them? I have an idea, if anyone would be in the mood to save Emil's life.
I'm up for it if you'd like.

• Thank You
^^ Sure! Just follow my lead, I'll make a post tomorrow after VengefulPeanut.

^^ Sure! Just follow my lead, I'll make a post tomorrow after VengefulPeanut.

Last seminar ends in 8 hours. I'm training until then. I'll work on my post when I get back to the hotel.

PICTURE:
blue-gown-againnst-door.jpg
8083505558_55916c4428_c1.jpg
by-window.jpg
in-the-field.jpg
over-shoulder.jpg
outdoor-belly.jpg
NAME: Alexis 'Lexi' Davis
NATIONALITY: American
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: 5' 7", Medium Build, formerly Athletic, has since put on some extra weight due to pregnancy weight gain
OUTFIT: Strapless Blue Maternity Maxi Dress, Slippers (usually concealed by the dress
PERSONALITY: Compassionate, Loving, Caring, Genuine, Shy
DISLIKES: Stupidity, Self-Centered people, Stress
STRENGTHS: Advanced First Aid, Gardening, Athletic
WEAKNESSES: She's pregnant, Arachnophobic (She will scream bloody murder if she sees one, especially if she knows they are poisonous), Gets Emotional faster than the Average girl

BAGGAGE:
Suitcase: Filled with Maternity Clothes and her own Clothing
Memorabilia: Family Photos, Album, Old Jewelry that she rarely looks at now
Weapons: 12 Gauge Pump Action Shotgun, Bowie Knife
Supplies: 3 Boxes of 12 Gauge Shotgun Shells, Farming Seeds

SHORT BIO: Two years after the initial outbreak, Alexis made a long and hard journey over to Redville after hearing that it was a safe haven for people seeking refuge from the outbreak. Originally, she stayed in a large city, namely Los Angeles, but when the outbreak hit there, she had to leave. However, her husband became infected sacrificing himself for her to escape. A month after his Death, she found that she was pregnant. Four Months following this, she finally arrived at Redville and set up shop as a Nurse so that she can tend to the wounded. She is very wary around the sick because they could get her infected and she is deathly scared of that due to having a baby on the way, so she lets other Medical Professionals worry about the sick. Whenever treating someone, she always seems to put on a Hazmat Suit to minimize her chances of being infected.

EXTRA:
She came to Redville in a Truck, but now that Truck has worn down and she is trying to restore it (She needs to fix the Motor, replace the Piston Rings, Intake...Let's just say there is a lot of work to be done)
ref520rf.jpg

THEME:
What Hurts the Most by Rascal Flatts​

Sorry if the post is poor or picture is large. I'm hungover and on my mobile :(

I'm leaving my posts at that for now - will progress with Emil and Claire's story when someone's character goes outside.

How do I know if I have been accepted or not?

Go forth! Flourish! I am currently in Texas coming to you from the Mason local Library... So I can't do too much. Sorry for a lack of warning about this, but family matters sort of arose rather quickly. So for now what I need you guys to do is try and carry on for a few days while I sort out these family matters. If absolutely need be, I can come back to the library tomorrow earlier in the day so I actually have enough time to read everything in detail and plot out the next steps of the story. Sorry about this.

That character is accepted.

Alright. I can get a character post up today for Robert. As I said I'll try to come by the library again tomorrow and do more.

Now that I have my character up and that I have been accepted, what's going on in the story so far? I want to add Alexis in accordingly, not in an inappropriate time.

Status
Not open for further replies.