Welcome to "Safe Haven" (It lives edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it sad that I still have every lyric of this song memorized even though I haven't watched sonic since I was ten.. And then listened to this song at least four more times TwT

• Love
Reactions: VengefulPeanut
Is it sad that I still have every lyric of this song memorized even though I haven't watched sonic since I was ten.. And then listened to this song at least four more times TwT
No, I'm pretty sure that's normal... I think... I hope...

Should we just move Evie and Maddie on? We can either timeskip the rest of the excursion and go back to camp or we can write out collecting the rest of the stuff. It's up to you. @innocent devil

@VengefulPeanut we can move on. I would sort of prefer to write it out a bit since it gives more room for bonding to be honest. I'll get a post up when I get home which will be about 10mins.

Ha! Jokes on you guys! I chose for you! (Not really...)

True enough. I'll whip up my response when I get home from college. ^^ Currently feeling the reprise from last night's unexpected ale session so all my focus is on not dying paha~

Unforeseen complications IRL means no time to make decent posts. Sorry.

Ring, ring, hello? You guys still there? :) Also, I'm off to Japan for two weeks on Wednesday so my replies will be non-existent for that time. If we don't get our characters back to camp then just assume Evie tagged along and made it back. She can spend the next two weeks sitting in her room reading :P

Hello, is there still room for another roleplayer? I've read all CSs already, have a couple of characters thought up as well, just want to know if I'm welcome before invading. ^^

I see a lot of Irish characters here! Is anyone else here actually Irish or just fans of my glorious country? :P

Hello, is there still room for another roleplayer? I've read all CSs already, have a couple of characters thought up as well, just want to know if I'm welcome before invading. ^^

I see a lot of Irish characters here! Is anyone else here actually Irish or just fans of my glorious country? :P
Feel free to make a character or two.

I'll upload my character sheets tomorrow - haven't finished making them yet.

I'm part Irish-ish... predominantly English and Welsh, though. ^^

Reactions: Link
Nearly done my CCs! They'll be up by tomorrow, I was awfully busy today so I didn't get as much time to write as I would have liked but I will be always on as of tomorrow. Little bit of a stupid question, but does this RP have an IC thread yet? I can't find it myself, would someone mind linking it?

Status
Not open for further replies.