Welcome to "Safe Haven" (It lives edition)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, thank you!

Alright. nI'll post tonight or tomorrow.

Just got home from work and my feet are killing me. I guess that happens when you go from living most of the years of your life seating down most the time (I.E school) to standing and walking around for 7-8 hours straight with only two breaks.

I'm sort of pushing my planned character development arc for Evie into full swing. :) Hope nobody minds.

Trying to do the same for Alexis...Might have her give birth at the worst possible time XD

I would like to hope so.

Yeah... Sorry.... I've just been really busy. Having a job sucks.

All I can do is apologise for vanishing like that. For some ungodly reason, Iwaku decided to unfollow this group and I haven't been getting notifications since my last post. To make matters worse I checked my alerts each day for a new post on here and nothing ever showed, I came here to try bring the RP back but it seems that it never ended. Again, I am very sorry, I hope that Iwaku doesn't decide to do that again.

Ah! Welcome back! :) If you can somehow get your characters into the IC to re-invigorate it with life that would be amazing.

Alright, I'll move 'em to the camp, hope you guys don't mind having your characters react to something. Is the camp in a forested area or just out in the open?

It's an old refugee camp on the outskirts of town.

Camp Crumpets
IiDWnZ6.png

The perimeter is surrounded by a barbed wire fence/wall.

Camp Zulu X-ray 519 was a refugee camp established by the US military during the emergence of the virus on the East Coast. It was designed with the intention of housing families who had fled westward until they could be relocated elsewhere. However, after being recalled by their commanding officers, the US soldiers there abandoned the camp and left the residents to fend for themselves. Over the years, many of the refugees either left or died however they always welcomed newcomers with open arms. The camp was special for the residents in that it had all of the basic amenities - power (albeit limited), water, gardens. As it stands now, not many of the original residents are still around, but the camp still plays host to the ragtag survivors of the new world and provides sanctuary to the poor souls who need it.

"Camp Zulu X-ray 519? Why can't they ever name camps something nice... or after something nice? You know, like crumpets!" -- Evie Appleby, speaking about 'Camp Crumpets' a few months after her arrival.

I'm not too sure how active the others are right about now but you could maybe have one of your characters get rushed in with an injury. We'll do a time jump and assume Robert became accepted into the camp and that everyone opened the gates to deal with whichever of your characters is wounded. How does that sound? It's up to you entirely. I'm just not sure how active everyone is besides me and Kirisuna.​

• Love
Reactions: hero.ic and Link
Alright, I think I have something that would work, thanks for the help. ^^

Going to write a couple of NPCs to bring you until we get our peeps back :)

Errr sorry guys, been busying with work and school. Kinda got bombarded with crap for the past two weeks or so? Not sure. Anyways I'll try and be more lively.

Reactions: Link
Anyone going to reply? We need to keep the story alive. I'm quite fond of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.