Welcome to "Safe Haven" (It lives edition)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm adopting them now. My two new characters.

Jack Rollinson

The-Day-Dominic-Monaghan-600x418.jpg

NAME:
Jack Rollinson

NATIONALITY:
American

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
(Refer to picture)

OUTFIT:
(Refer to picture)

PERSONALITY:
Calm and collected, Jack enjoys the luxury of being an educated voice of reason. He tends to be trusting of people, regardless of their past, and tries to do his best by everyone he meets. His well-natured personality and idealistic mentality often leads him and those he cares about into trouble, however, and over the years he has lost many good friends in the pursuit of making the world a better place.

- Beer
- Painting

DISLIKES:
- Cruelty
- Baseball
- Electronic music

STRENGTHS:
- Well-trained firearms expert
- High physical fitness

WEAKNESSES:
- Too trusting
- High allergy to mushrooms

SHORT BIO:
An ex-soldier Jack served in Afghanistan and Iraq. During his three tours, he saw the true horrors of the human psyche and lost many good friends. After his final tour, he returned home to become an amateur artist, painting abstract representations of the things he had seen. Despite all this, he retained the fact that he was a soldier bound by a code of ethics and honour. When the virus broke out, he linked up with some old squad mates and headed North to Redville in hopes of rallying with the remnants of the US Army at Camp ZX519. When he arrived, the army had already abandoned the camp but survivors had began to make it a place to call home - a beacon of hope in endless sea of death and misery. That was when he met Ellen. He has been at the camp ever since.​

tumblr_mf60iulcHW1rmya3eo6_250.gif

THEME:

Ellen Doyle

6-Z-Nation-Zombie-Season-Two-Episode-Five-Zombaby-Addy-Addison-Carver-Anastasia-Baranova-S2E5-600x338.jpg

NAME:
Ellen Doyle

NATIONALITY:
American

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
(Refer to picture)

OUTFIT:
(refer to picture) Will be sometimes wearing a military cargo jacket.

PERSONALITY:
Emotional and unpredictable, Ellen lives on pure feeling. She cares deeply for those around her and loves her fellow survivors like family. However, like a den mother, she is deeply protective of everyone and to be seen as a threat to her group is to be labelled an enemy. Ellen's renowned in the camp for her particularly wicked and cruel sense of humour.

- Cooking
- Campfires

DISLIKES:
- Fish
- Sports
- Strangers

STRENGTHS:
- Excellent cook + Survivalist
- Good with knifes

WEAKNESSES:
- Low physical strength
- Over-emotional

SHORT BIO:
Ellen was a chef when everything went to hell. Despite a seemingly metropolitan job, however, she was an avid hunter. Constantly looking for fresh game to cook and try new recipes with, she became used to survivalist techniques and cooking in poor conditions. She lost contact with her family during the initial outbreak and was evacuated North with her older brother. The military convoy they travelled with were ambushed by raiders on the way to Redville and, after fending off the attack, they found themselves with no transportation. Alongside a couple of surviving US soldiers, the duo continued on to their destination but by the time they arrived the US Army was in pieces and had long since abandoned the refugee camp there. Being accepted into the camp, the group were among the first few to live there. Alas, over the years, both the US soldiers and Ellen's brother passed away in excursions.​

tumblr_inline_nxgfs8DOjB1sh6kg8_500.gif

THEME:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd have Sean do something, but I don't know what. Evie fainting and "Mysterious Badass" not responding to anything, followed by a time jump, kinda threw me for a loop.

You could have him storm into the medical tent? Just say he was dealing with Robert and making sure that he was okay. I didn't want things to grind to a halt and die so I did what I could to keep it moving.

Just envisioned the cutest scene of Jack teaching Claire how to paint seen as she likes drawing. :)

I saw, I just needed to sleep. I'll have a post up in a bit

Reactions: Link
I think I'll wait for VengefulPeanut to respond before I do, better to not have Claire be completely freaked out on a hospital bed screaming at everyone. A response from Evie would be best for the story.

I'll have a post up by tonight. I have to get ready for work and barely have any time.

I made Emil a little younger, he's 26 now, fits the story a bit better.

I'd be fine with anyone at all responding, I'm just a little afraid of doing anything else myself as I've already had my turn to post.

I'm at a point where I don't know or understand what is going on at all...

Evie fainted due to exhaustion and is suffering from some sort of flu. Sean, Alexis and Evie are all in the medical tent talking to two newcomers: Emil and Claire. Robert is... somewhere.

Reactions: Link
(My bad if anyone read that last post I deleted - read some stuff wrong from the IC thread so it doesn't work)

Hey, derelict_lilyflower and CookieMonster! If you guys exist, it'd be awesome if Claire could meet either Bexley or Everleigh! She can't be the only kid in a camp full of adults, she'd go mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.