¤ Welcome to Hell High ¤

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes except the the symbols wont look like they faded back into my body" he said with a grim look "you okay you look a little shooken up?" He says seeing the look on her face. "Also as you saw there are 2 different seals. 1 That restrains my elemental abilities the other keeps me from using my demon powers. Which i don't even know what my demon powers are." he says with a sigh.

Veronica watched with fascination,"That's really cool.So you can copy any voice you've heard?"She said amused.She leaned on the back of the chair,"Have you copied someone's voice to pull a prank?"She asked.She nodded,"Anything and everything.I was one of the founding members.Just ask."She says proudly.

Shiro looked at Kiko and slightly lowered his ears in shame,"He started it but..."He pauses.He looks back to Leif,"I'm sorry."He says then shakes Leif's hand.

Last edited:
Bones nods, "Yeah, any voice." He laughs and nods again, "I haven't really pranked that many people, I mostly use it to get what I want." He's silent for a second, his head tilted and angled down a bit, then he looks back up, "How can there be gangs in the school? Are there not like, rules against that sort of thing?"

Minda nodded. "Oh I see..." She looked at him forgetting the look she must have given. She realized her tail had tightened and let it loosen once more. "Oh... I'm fine... Just..." She paused unsure how to explain for the words weren't there for a moment. "I believe my powers make me at times kind of like an empathy." Minda said hoping that explained everything. Minda thought about him mentioning his demon powers. "Hmm... I guess only time will tell. I'm still learning mine to tell the truth. All I know is that it's called a soul self and well I'm learning everyday something new that comes with. Like I just realized moments ago that I'm an empathy and I've known that my powers seem to take the form of dark aura."

Zane was looking at class he slightly overheard a girl mention a soul self and his eyes glanced trying to learn who had spoken. 'Could it be her? No last I knew she didn't know anything more like just how to fight in hand to hand if I remember correct.' He opened his black book and looked at a few spells that he had been trying to learn so he wouldn't need to look or in-case the book was knocked out of his grasp during battle.

"Empathy link? I know of it, Humans call it a 6th sense i think or something. Anyways if you might wanna learn how to control that cause at this school, though i'm new, i can tell a lot of pain can happen here along with death." he says as looks around the halls "though tell me about this soul thing and may i see this aura?" he asked curiously.

Minda gave a nervous smile. "I've noticed I'm going to have to work on that... I'm just glad meditation is something I do regularly." She paused thinking on him wanting to see her powers. She looked around a moment wondering what would be safe to use them on. "Um sure I guess." She looked at a trash can that didn't seem to have anyone and gave a slight smile. She breathed and stared a moment then moved her right hand in the air her hand had become in-cased in a dark magic aura that the outline was white, and her eyes glowed white for showing her focus she then moved the trash lid closer to them and it was also in-cased then she moved it back. Letting her hand drop and her eyes no longer glowed and her hand along with the trash lid was no longer in-cased. She then looked once more at Korkox. 'I know that maybe I should explain what happens when I do that but with so many people I feel it's unwise.' She thought then she heard Misrey. 'You shouldn't show the whole school what we can do.' Minda gave a mental sigh. 'Yes I know but he asked and I'm making friends.' 'Friends don't make me laugh. But fine for now...'

"yeah save details for speaking in private and very interesting. Well you already know part of my power from my electric show out there. That's my elemental half. I'll tell you details in more private area if you like?" he offers seeming to take liking to her and she seemed trustworthy. He was wondering if that family member is coming today or tomorrow.

Minda smiled. "Yeah sounds good." Minda liked the idea of getting to know Korkox more he seemed interesting and learning what his hidden demonic powers where she thought might be really interesting. She then felt like someone had looked there way and knew who she was. She didn't look though knowing that it might have been one of her neighbors and it only made since.

"So what sort of hobbies you have? Also why you choose to come here?" he wondered as he spotted some guy standing around with a book in his hand. 'What he think he doing? well guess he is wide open for a zap? though i've already caused enough trouble.... ehh fuck it i'm board' he thought as he pointed his finger at the kids and sent a little lighting bolt flying towards his hand with the power of a regular tazer.

"My hobbies?" Minda asked as if restating the question. She thought a moment. "Well reading, drawing and I guess meditation." Minda replied. She couldn't think of anything else for an answer on the hobbies but she did know what she would say about why she was at Hell High. "My parents said it would be good for me. Why I'm not sure I guess because for the longest time I was home schooled. And then they heard about here and well here I am... I think they wanted me to learn more on my own about my powers and how to defend myself maybe even fight.... Or maybe so I could make friends."

Zane felt something shock his right hand which held his book he looked up and noticed it had to of come from where he had looked for someone who mentioned a soul self. He gave a sigh and closed his book. Then went over closer to the two. "Be careful who your shocking." He said to the two of them not sure who had done it his tone was very serious and you could tell he wasn't the one who liked little harmless seeming pranks. Then his eyes fell on Minda. 'Could that be her?' He wondered then deiced to ask. "Umm... Miss is your name Minda."

Minda looked at Zane. "Yes." She said in a quiet voice. She thought a moment wondering how this man or boy knew her name then she remembered who he was. 'Uveghor The Soulkeeper' She thought. 'He's one of my neighbors and...' Misrey stopped her thought. 'And he asked to many questions. Careful we don't need to say much remember oh and don't forget he's not the sweetest boy around remember one of our past battles it didn't end well. We were unconscious for a week healing our-self.' Minda knew that Misrey was right she needed to be careful for all she knew he had an evil plan for wanting to know more about her and why her powers was a soul self and how a soul self worked.

Zane gave a smile at Minda. He then looked at the boy with her. "I guess since you know Minda I'll let the prank slide. But next time I won't be so kind." He paused. "So what's your name? I'm Uveghor The Soulkeeper a necromancer. Some call me Zane but you have to earn that right." He sad introducing himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Malic watched as Titus looked over his shoulder to the side and sniffed the air before perked his ears down.He hadn't looked at him at all but Malic didn't mind,"There was one time when you found me standing beside a male whose throat had been bitten out.Veronica was standing beside me with blood covering her face.Do you remember now?"He says.He had stopped watching Ezra but looked at him when he landed beside him.Although he was still completely caught off guard when the male suddenly put his arms around him without warning.Upon hearing her name mentioned Veronica turned and looked at Malic discovering that the male incubus was hugged up to him.She growled in anger and stood from the seat she was sitting in then Malic knowing how she was held up his right hand.Seeing his gesture Veronica knew that he was telling her not to attack so she sat back down and folded her arms.She turned her attention back to Bones and did her best not to think of the incubus who had angered her.Malic simply sighed while waiting for the male to release him which he did,"I'm actually not annoyed.I'm just saying that others may be less tolerating.Anyway...why doesn't he take classes?"He says before the male sat down on his desk.Malic looked back down at his drawing and started shading it again.Due his drawing skills it was nearly a realistic drawing of Pandora and him.He had his arms around her with a look of blood lust in his eyes and the look in her eyes was an entranced one as he was preparing to bite her.When a blonde haired male showed up Malic looked at him then finished his drawing.

Ezra was all smiles upon seeing the other students. He glanced over Veronica for a few seconds before Titus called."Ezra. Quit it." He answered before turning around and looking at Malic."Oh... You're that guy." Cerberus responded, a hint of bitterness. But then again, bitterness was all he ever felt towards others."That girl of yours.... She's nothing more than a psychotic bitch under your radar helping you kill people." Scoffed Titus as he glanced over Veronica then Ezra, turning back around. Ezra was rather amused but if course he was quiet. Leaning over to Titus' desk he looked up at his male friend."That's enough.." He commented, a stern look before Titus scoffed."And that incubus? Classes aren't just his thing. Not to mention he feeds off of others." Shrugged Titus as his tail swayed."And tempts them." Added the hound.

"Slide you say? I slide cause i'm on the electric slide that's always fun to ride, so best you run hide for its your turn to play on the electric slide" He spoke fast and crazy like for no other reason than to hopefully confuse him as he threw fake punch at his head. then stepped forward and threw a quick kick aiming for the guys nuts, and as soon as his foot got close he let loose and electrical explosion at the tip of his foot. He was back in the playful mood and also didn't like others try to punk him.

Last edited:
Zane looked at Korkox with a clam exasperation as he listened to the quick comments. He watched as Korkox did fake punches and quickly whispered a chant. But not fast enough for it to take affect before he was hit where it hurts by the electrical current. He forced himself not to make a face. "Ow..." he said just for a moment letting the word slip. He then remembered a spell he looked quickly around for an object and said "Levortis." The spell didn't help with the pain but it made the trash lid that Minda had once lifted rise once more and it flew then aimed to hit Korkox in the head. "I guess you wish to fight then? And I was going to be nice." Zane said with a smirk.

Minda watched the two begin to fight not sure what to do. She was close to both of them so she felt some of what had affected Zane even if he didn't say or show much of the pain that he had felt. 'Let's join but who's side or how about no side?' She heard Misrey mention. 'No we need to stop this before it's to late.' Minda replied to her demonic half. She began to think on what she should do to stop this fight before it got much worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hearing say a unrecognizable word he moved fast as turned 50% of body into elemental state. His body looked like it was covered in ever swirling waves of electricity as he leaped past him avoiding the trash can. "Nice, rice wheres a vice?!" has he spun as soon as he got behind aiming his knee at his mid back with a electrical ball at the end of his knee that he exploded with the force of pound of C-4 when knee was halfway there hoping to send this kid through the wall. "Go back to your dungeons and dragons with your dice" he continued to speak fast before the electrical explosion.

Zane was growing easily annoyed with Korkox and his comments and puns. He waited watching as Korkox seemed to change appearance. "Interesting." He said thinking of what powers the boy he was facing soul and aura possessed. "Pesior Serpetus" Zane said when he noticed an electrical ball form on Korkox's knee. The spell made Zane take on a ghostly shape and the explosion not able to hit him and affect him in any way. "You'll need to do much better than that boy. And I do not play such games but instead focused on strategy." He paused thinking on a spell that might effect the boy. He smiled and moved his hands to aim at Korkox "Soul Beam" Zane said and when he did a dark aura covered both of his hands and readied to aim at Korkox then it shot out of his hands. Now Zane had to wait and either A the beam hits Korkox or B it runs it's course.

Minda noticed the beam just in time. She let her powers make a shield. "Boys I think your forgetting someone" She said where they bot could hear. 'I don't like this at all. And Zane's powers use souls?' She gave a quiet gulp where Zane and Korkox could not hear her.

He didn't plan getting hit but as soon as he went to move his seals lit up again and he fell to his hand and knees in agonizing pain not even caring the beam was still heading for him. This time though the symbols were on the ground and circle around him 4 circles in total 2 blackish purple and 2 yellow. He gritted his teeth as the circles spun and made some sort of magical wall that dissipated Zane's attack. Then the circles broke away like broken glass and disappeared as a sharper pain went through his body causing him to go down his elbows as a light red aura outlined his body as hit electrical elemental half started changing from yellow to red also. Then the pain subsided quickly as it came. he then slowly stands up, revealing his eyes color also changed to a maroon red. He didn't feel any different other than the surge of power that was now at his command after being locked away for so long. He gave his opponent a wicked grin as charged him with a ready fist planing to punch him in the chest. While leaped forward he charged his hand with electricity for another electrical explosive impact,except unintentionally 10 times as powerful as the last, but this time the electrical charge took the shape of a skull instead of a orb around his fist.

Yang stared at her intensely as she asked him how he'd been, and what was wrong. He looked eager, almost desperate to tell her, with a broken look to his eyes. He opened his mouth to reply, but caught himself, closing his mouth and averting his gaze, She doesn't need to know about me. She deserves to know about Yin. He rose his eyes again, having returned to his natural innocent expression, though he was looking past her, "Pandora, you know me- er, us," he corrected himself, "better than anyone. And because of that you should know that your attempts to hide your emotions won't work. I am, after all, the voice of understanding between the two of us." He ignored her questions, instead showing concern. He smirked a little, still maintaining a distant look as he stared past her. He heard the sound of a fight breaking out not far behind him, and began to make his way away from the noise, towards Pandora. As he passed her, he whispered, "Come. We need to have a talk." He continued walking, not checking to see if she was following. "Hey, you need your papers kid!" He heard a distant voice call after him, "Later!" He snapped back, sounding angry. Hmph. Useless and crazy. I've killed thousands who talk to people who aren't there before like you. In fact, I've been paid to do so. People like you are a nusiance. I'd finish you off if I had the chance again. Yang shook his head, keeping his eyes glued to the ground in front of him. He could almost see Yin's crazy grin in his mind, For your own good of course.

Leif blinked, shocked by the way Shiro had replied to him. His eyes narrowed, shooting lasers at the boy with their intensity, and he gritted his teeth together. He opened his mouth to reply, his face twisted into a snarl, before he was cut off. He turned to Kiko, his expression being wiped clean as he listened to her. He gently placed his hand in hers, shaking it lightly. The warm smile returned to his face, "Then I too, shall call you Kiko." he commented. He glanced down to her hand within his briefly, seeming to be contemplating something. He looked back up, gazing into her eyes, "I would normally kiss your hand, though I fear some cultures don't greet each other so kindly, and I fear your boyfriend would get jealous" He laughed a little, turning his attention back to Shiro. He took his hand, squeezing hard and shaking roughly, "It's a pleasure to meet you." he repeated. His expression remained the same, a warm smile and calm eyes as he squeezed harder."Although I respect a man who listens to his partner and tries to protect her, snarky remarks is not always the best way to do it." He mocked back, his eyes narrowing slightly before he released Shiro's hand. His voice seemed to take on a different, darker accent as he said this.

Veronica smirks,"I'm very impressed.Oh really? How does using it to get what you want work?"She says.She slightly chuckles,"Oh that's simple.There were never any rules against it.Maybe they didn't think anyone would create any or maybe...they just didn't care.They never said anything about it.I can't blame them though.Who in their right mind would want to displease a vampire noble who is also a pure blood like Malic?So do you want in?"She asks clearly enjoying talking to Bones.

Veronica sensed that someone was looking her and looked around until she spotted the blonde haired male.She gave her signature mischievous grin,"Well...well...well...what do we have here?Didn't anyone ever tell you that curiosity killed the cat?Luckily you aren't cat."She said and darkly chuckled.Malic smirked at Titus,"Yes...I'm that guy."He said unphased by his bitterness.Malic was completely calm,"What girl of mine?If you mean Veronica...she isn't mine.Pandora is mine.Veronica is nothing more than a chess piece that I command.She is my knight.He says.

He looks down admiring his drawing,"Also...she doesn't always listen to me so be careful what you say about her...and about me.I tried to stop her from biting that guys throat out,but she wouldn't listen to me."He says and lightly shrugs his shoulders.Malic looked at the Blonde then looked back to Titus,"Oh,how interesting.Since he feeds off of others where did he just roam off to?."He said slightly acting clueless.

Bones replies, "I simply copy the voice of whoever has authority, and the subordinates jump to my commands." He laughs and shakes his head, "It's pretty great." He thinks about what she said and taps his chin. "Vampire's aren't that scary though... I'll think about joining, but I might want to look into other alternatives."

Zane looked at the boy with shock. Not only was he shocked that his attack just got dissipated but also the seals that came off of the boy. Then soon after his attack was completely gone his past spell wore off making him once more a solid figure that could no longer act as if he was a ghost. Zane noticed that soon Korkox stood up he waited for his opponent to approach then at the moment when he should have been hit he moved to the side knocking into Minda. He didn't know if his plan worked that maybe the boy by missing him could have it the wall for he was looking at Minda.

Minda watched the battle hoping not to be the one hit by Zane's spell once she noticed the spell seemed like it was gone she let her shield down. She noticed that Korkox once more had to deal with his seals she wasn't sure if they had broken or not but the next thing she knew she was falling to the floor. She fell on her butt and looked up at who had hit her revealing Zane. Minda stood up quickly.

Zane looked at Minda in the eyes. "Sorry I guess I forgot you were there." He then turned to see if his thought worked and if the boy had ran into the wall.

Minda looked at the two. "Um... Yeah I noticed..." She said and paused thinking on how to make the boys stop fighting.

Reactions: Mister_Veeeee
Status
Not open for further replies.