¤ Welcome to Hell High ¤

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching the scene of events unfold Lucus snarled and stood from his seat, His nap had been interrupted by small talk around the room. "Vex I'm heading to the Nurse's Office." Placing his hands in his pockets he yawned and started walking to the exit.

Pulling his face from the human novel he was reading; something he picked up from one of Lucus raids. At first he wanted to go against it but Lucus really seemed tired, so he nodded his head and smiled. "Sleep well." Luke tossed up a hand to wave him off and exited the class, sighing with bliss Vex pulled the edge of the page and folded it marking his place on page 103. He looked around to the many faces and one stood out to him, Malic. Standing Vex fixed his appearance and held the book close to his chest as he walked over to Malic. 'Todays been messy, Vampire Royalty should fix it up' He smiled to himself but it showed. "Hello again, Lord Malic" his voice was fairly light for a guy so he tried to put deepen it not wanting to seem weak or frail.

Bones shrugged, "I guess that would be okay. I'll just have to fit it into my schedule." He writes more gibberish in his notepad. When he finishes he takes his hat off and sets it down on his desk. He takes a clean black cloth from his pocket and wraps it around his hand. Using both hands he takes his skull off his neck and sets it down on the desk facing himself. He proceeds to polish it while whistling a dirge.

"Actually there are 2 restaurants called that, they are made to mainly serve non human beings. Nice places. Though if rather have picnic in a forest, anything you would like me to bring?" he asked curiously not expecting someone like her to want a simple picnic. Then responded to Malic "Well whatever you do i wish you best of luck. Anyways i respect the fact you decided to make your name instead of living of your names reputation. I respect that. I survive by being bold. For the saying 'luck favors the bold' has been proven true for me again and again. Though i fully expect my luck to run out at some point. Though who is this 'Him' that you oppose?" he asked curious to hear even more details.

Last edited:
Wide eyed, Yang stared at Pandora as she talked, all the while feeling the blood drip off his body. When she was finished talking, Yang was silent for a moment, simply staring at her with wide blue eyes. Slowly, he started to shake his head, "Nuh-uh. Nope. Not today. Not going to happen. You must take me for a fool to just up and hand out my blood to a... a... er..." Yang struggled, trying to recall Pandora's species. He rose a bloody hand, and started lightly tapping himself on the head as if to shake some memories loose. His own blood that came off his hand practically disappeared as it landed on his messy red hair, camouflaging nearly perfectly. He lowered his hand, "Ah, yes! A vamon. Nope. Not gonna happen. Besides, I don't think you'd like the er, taste?" Yang added, glancing furtively to the ground, where his own blood had singed through Pandora's, burning through the cement beneath and leaving little bullet hole like craters in the ground around him, with steam rising from the holes. Yang looked back up to Pandora's face, and nearly fell backwards in shock. "Heh, um, c-calm down Pandora." He comforted, noting for the first time the burning red that consumed her eyes and the fangs that protruded from her mouth. Slowly, as if cornered by a predator, Yang stepped out of the pool of blood, standing so Pandora stood between him and the broken glass door. He shook his leg off, sending splats of black blood to the ground around him and cleaning his pants ever so slightly. "N-now if you'll just k-kindly move your tail towards me, I could help seal some of those wounds..." Yang stammered. He heard a sizzling noise below him, but he didn't dare take his eyes off Pandora to check what it was. He could, however, see that the red aura around his hands had grown larger, and it's center had begun to turn blue. Crap, I should have been paying attention to that... he took a couple deep breaths, and the area around him cooled, but he could still hear a sizzling beneath him, and the blue glow, although faint, still outlined his hands on top of the red aura, shooting the temperature around him to uncomfortable heights. Your cowardice makes me want to vomit. Sh-Shut up! Ha! Even in your thoughts you are weak. Your a pathetic waste of skin, who manages to get scared of thin air. Oh, wait, sorry, I meant to say "imaginary friend" Yang kept his wary eyes glued to Pandora's fangs, and gulped.

Brutus half listened to Shiro, his eyes wandering around to the shattered remains of his desk as he also listened to various conversations around him, picking out potential fights, as he felt that King's message was more of a warning to keep the class under control until the lesson began. Upon hearing Shiro mention his prowess in combat, Brutus' gaze listed lazily over to him, and he was able to catch his ears twitching. He stared at the animal like features atop his head, and slowly through half closed eyes began analyzing him from head to toe, "It seems animal ears and combat skills go 'and in 'and." He thought, his mind thinking back momentarily to King. He shook his head. He waited patiently until Shiro was done talking to speak again, "Yer paps seems like a nice guy, I can tell you that much. Lot better than some parents I've been told bout." he began, "Mind ya, my opinion of 'im might be influenced just a bit by him making me a free desk." he marveled. As he said it out loud he thought to himself, This seems awful fluky to me now that I'm thinking it through... His eyes narrowed as he continued, "Or so you say." He muttered under his breath, "Yeesh ya must got some pretty strong stuff where yer from," he started back up again, practically immediately, "Can hold 800 to 1000 lbs. Ya sure don' mess around where yer from." Brutus babbled, "Sounds good to me though mate. I'll just have to watch my weight!" He laughed heartily, and reached a hand down to pat Shiro lightly on the back.

Malic looked at Minda noticing her slight discomfort,"I'm sorry.I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable.It's just that you seem so unique to me.He says.He puts his right elbow on his desk and rest his face on his hand,"I figured as much because of your scent.I noticed that you were with Pandora earlier.What has she told you about me so far?"He asks seeming curious yet analyzing.When Lucus snarled and stood from his seat Malic glimpsed over at him then watched him as he started to walk to the exit.Malic had thought bout saying something but he decided against it,'Since it's the first day the teacher should go easy on him.Hopefully they do.'He thought as he watched Lucus finally exit the classroom.Noticing the movement that Vexus made he looked over at him observantly as he walked up to him,"Hello Vexus.What is that you have about?"He says.

Veronica smiled at Bones,"Okay,I look forward to it whenever you get the chance to show me."She says.She watches him writw something else in his notepad.Then when he was finished he took his hat off and set it down on his desk.She curiously watched as he took a clean black cloth from his pocket before wrapping it around his hand.Then he took his skull off and put it down on the desk facing him.Then she watched as he began polishing it while whistling,"So...is polishing your skull in class something that you normally do?"She asked while smiling although he couldn't see it since his skull was turned toward him.When she hears Korkox speak she looks over at him,"Hm...how interesting.A picnic...why would I have a picnic?I actually prefer to hunt my food down.That's not a problem for you is it?"She says.

Malic looked at Korkox out of the corner of his eye since he was turned toward Vexus,"Thanks...although I really don't need luck.I see.Well...luck must really favor you then.As far as who I was speaking of...that's a question to be answered at another time.Do you have any other questions for me to answer?'He says.He pauses and sniffs the air,"Hm...I smell blood.I know that's an odd thing to say since blood is spilled here through out the day.What interest me is whose blood it is.I'm sure that it's Pandora's but the other scent...I don't recognize."He says speaking openly to anyone in the classroom.

Pandora looked at Yang not noticing the wide eyed stare he was giving her.She was to busy watching the blood drip off his body,"Yang please...I need blood..."She said struggling to think straight due to bloodlust.Her red eyes followed him as he stepped out of the pool of blood and stood so the broken glass door was between them.She weakly struggled to her feet using the door to pull herself up while still holding her stomach,"That could cause...irreversible damage...for all I know."She says while looking down.She looks up and looks at Yang,"I need blood.Whose makes no difference to me..."She says staring at him.

She puts her right arm down at her side and grins at him revealing all of her fangs.She suddenly turns and takes off running back into the school heading down the hall causing a few other students to run in panic.As the students ran a male tripped and fell then before he knew it he was in Pandora's grasp with her preparing to bite him.The male struggled but it seemed useless,"Someone please help me! She's gonna bite me!"he yelled out in panic.

Shiro noticed Brutus's eyes wandering around to the broken pieces of desk that lied in different areas of the class.Upon Brutus finally returning his gaze him he couldn't help but feel a little awkward,"What is it?Is it my different colored tiger ears that you're looking at or perhaps my two toned eyes?"He said smiling.He nodded,"Yeah he is.If you want you can meet him after school.That is if you'd care to and have the time to."He says a bit embarrassed by how he was already treating Brutus like a friend.Yet again his outgoing nature was showing.He curiously looked at Brutus and his ears twitched,"Huh?Oh...yeah my dad doesn't mind at all.Knowing him he'll want me to help so I can gain more experience at it.He actually wants me to carry on the family furniture making business,but I'd really like to become a...a dancer."He says whispering when he says dancer then he slightly blushes from embarrassment.

Shiro clears his throat,"Yeah my dad likes to use a special metal and combine it with Titanium.My dad is serious about the furniture he makes being the best."He says.He nods his head then laughs,"Okay.I'm glad that you think so.I know this is off topic but do you by chance know how much longer it will be until class starts?"He says as his tail begins to swing from side to side after he was patted on the back.After hearing the last thing Malic said he sniffs the air,"He's right I smell two scents of blood too.What do you think is going on?"He says openly.

Without a word a large bat comes crawling into the class on the ceiling before dropping down beside the teachers desk and standing.The bat looks at everyone,"Hello everyone and sorry I'm late.I had to catch my breakfast.Anyway...I'm Mrs. Sonar and I'll be your science teacher.Would anyone care to tell me why there's a hole in the wall?"She asks then adjust her glasses.

Last edited:
Minda looked at Malic. She relaxed a little."Unique?" She questioned a little blush on her cheeks never hearing a boy call her that. "What Pandora has told me..." She paused to think a moment. "Well she told me that your a leader of a gang. Which I figured when I first arrived that you where something like that. That you well know each other. I know like me and Zane you meet as kids." She paused again continuing her thought. "And I believe she thinks you claim her. Which is something no girl wants. Just saying especially most demons and half demons in my option." She said finally finishing what she remembered. She then noticed that finally the teacher arrived but was curious more on if Malic had anything else to say.

Zane looked up from his book hearing the teacher. He glanced at the wall as if he had no idea what she was talking about but really he didn't care anymore. He then looked back at her and keep his hand on his book open to keep it paused.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bones shrugged, "All this dust and neanderthal testosterone is dirtying it. I try to look my best, since I still have the rest of the day ahead of me..." He noticed some dust on his suit and reached up to brush it off. "This is also my second-favorite skull, it has, like, the best structure." He lets her converse with the fleshy and then says to Veronica, "You like to hunt? We should go together sometime, I know some great places where they won't notice a few missing flesh bags." He uses his thumbs to push the clothe into his sockets and clean out their already clean insides.
He picked up his skull and placed it back on his neck when the teacher came in. He shrugged, "Some students were fighting in the hall and busted it."

"Hunting sounds nice, Give me a chance to learn my demon powers finally now those accursed seals broke." He still trying to remember that day at the ice princess castle but couldn't and the only evidence of what truly happened was on the orb thing is his pocket the recorded it all, but it was sealed and he couldn't access the data inside. Then herd Malic mention Pandora's blood. "Blood? Hope she is okay, should've been back already, only had to drop a few papers of at the office. wonder what's taking her so long. Though do you smell her blood ou familiarity or cause she is possible bleeding?" he asked a bit worried about his friend. "Also you mentioned offering me to join your gang till i attacked you?" Then he heard the teacher come in and speak. He then turned to the teacher that appeared. "The wall was just collateral damage to the events in the hall." he simply replied.

Last edited:
Vexus smiled and tapped the book with his finger. "Just a human artifact." His face changed and looked towards the front of the room where what seemed to be a teacher stood. Before embarrassing himself he sat down next to Malic and focused on the teacher. 'The wall?' turning his attention to the hole he giggled at his lack of observance. 'How foolish of me, I hadn't even noticed that there...Guess the events that occurred caused me not to.' He thought about Luke who had left and went to the nurses office to sleep, and he wondered if he made it...without a quarrel.

Malic looked over at Minda,"Yes you're unique.You're the first of your kind that I've ever seen.Also the aura you have tells me that you have some very interesting abilities."He says slyly smiling at her.He listens to her talk,"That's correct.You have no reason to fear me though.You're also correct that Pandora and I know each other very well.Also I view Pandora as mine because I feel that she and I are meant for each other.Tell me Minda...do you believe in destiny?I do sadly she doesn't see that's in destiny for us to be together."He said sounding a little sad at the end.

Veronica laughed a little,"Oh I see.I try to stay looking my best too but it's touch when some idiot makes me mad.I bring a change of clothes just in case.I can see why you like this skull so much.It is a very nice skull.I'm surprised to learn that you can change your skull though"She says.She glimpses at Korkox,"Fine but once you get the hang of it...don't slow me down."She says.She turns her attention back to Bones,"Yes I do.I only hunt people for fun but I don't eat them.For food I hunt deer,elk and bears mainly."She says.She hears the teacher speak and turns around before looking back at Bones,"It's looks like class is about to start so I'd better get back to my seat.I'll talk to you later Bones."She says then stands and walks back to her desk.Upon seeing Vexus sitting in her seat she smirked then sits down on acting as if she doesn't know she doesn't know she's on his lap.

Malic looked at Korkox,"Don't worry.This kind of thing is normal for her.The smell is from her losing blood.Although it isn't strong enough for her to have lost a life threatening amount of blood."He says.He pauses a moment to think,"Oh yeah...I did make that offer.Honestly that offer is still open if you're still interested.Are you?"He says.Then he turns his attention to Vexus,"I meant what the book title is.My apologies for not making that clear."He says then laughs when he sees Veronica sit on his lap.Then he turns his attention to the teacher.

Mrs. Sonar looks to Bones then to Korkox,"Oh I see.Oh well...it will be fixed later.So is everyone here so we can begin class?"

Last edited:
Minda once more blushed slightly. "Oh I thought there were others like me. I guess that might explain some things dealing with... Family tensions..." She said never thinking that she might be the only Azarian Zalkan mix which was a half elf demon. She countined to listen to Malic. Then she began to think on his question and well she heard him sounding sad at the end which made her wish to cheer him up. She knew Misery on the other hand would like there powers to possibale feed off of his sadness but she knew that wasn't right and she wouldn't be able to hold back at gym. "I do believe in destiny along with well....True love...But I'm not sure I could tell you if you and her are meant to be or not. I'm not sure you are no offense. But by how you to think I just don't know if I see it but then agian I don't know either of you that well yet. And opposites usually do attract."

Bones watches her as she walks away, he looks forward to getting to know her through the rest of the year, one friend made, that's good for today. He settles in, ready to pretend to learn.

Whispering his reply to Malic Vexus smiles. "Oh yes, How TO Become Human." He said. While placing it face down on his desk. His attention turned to Brutus only because he's curious as to how he's not going to break another desk. Giggling to himself he covered his mouth shaking his head. 'That's rather rude...I need some time away from Luke he's beginning to rub off on me.' he thought.

Korkox just sat back and stared at the ceiling wondering what the teacher will yap about. He never actually cared for school but dealt with it so he could do something with his life later on if he wanted to. Though he was curious to what time Veronica wanted to meet but now wasn't the correct time unless he wanted the teacher do their normal 'humiliation of the students that decided to ignore the teachers lessons'. At least all the teachers he has had so far did that. Though he hadn't gone hunting before he was still been wanting to try it.

A young Troll girl walks up to the school. "This school smells fun!" She walks in, cane in hand. The girl was blind but used her sense of smell to see. The cane was actually her prefered form of self defence.

She wanders the hall until she smells her classroom. She bursts into the room, handing the teacher a doctor's note. He points her to a desk and she walks over to sit down.

Malic looked at Minda,"Do you normally blush this much or is it that you're starting to like me?"He says giving her a sly smile.He lightly nods his head,"Exactly...there is always family tension when someone in the family is different.Don't let it get to you though.You're not your fault that you were born different...you should be proud of what and who you are.I know I told Pandora almost the same thing when we first met."He says kindly.He sighs fondly,"I believe in destiny and true love.I feel that Pandora is a major part of my destiny and that she's my true love.I'm sure you'll see what I mean when she and I are close to each other."He says then smiles.

Malic looks toward Vexus and slightly chuckles when he sees Veronica sitting on his lap,"Oh...I didn't know humans would have a book about,"How to Become Human.Is it a fictional book?"He says whispering.He finally turns his attention to the teacher and gives a charming smile,"I believe there are some students who aren't here.If you'd like I can at least go and retrieve who ever I can find."He says.

Mrs. Sonar looks at Malic then gently nods,"Alright,Mr. Westbrook.If everyone isn't back in time I'll let it slide this time since it's the first day of school.After today...anyone late will be severely punished."She says giving a sweet smile at the end.

Malic stands,"Thank you Mrs. Sonar.I'll be back as soon as possible everyone."He says then begins walking toward the door when a troll girl comes into the room.He glimpsed at her as he walked by then he walked out of the room.Mrs. Sonar looks at the girl then takes the note she hands her seeing that it was a doctors' note.She reads it and nods,"Okay.Please have a seat.She says and points to a desk.Then she looks at everyone,"Just so everyone knows...I'm a new teacher here but don't think that I'm push over.So does anyone have any questions?"She says.

Malic begins following the scent of Pandora's blood,'I wonder what you have done this time Pandora.I'd better hurry.'He thinks amused.Upon hearing a male scream for help he begins to run toward the sound until Pandora was finally in sight.He changed the nail on his thumb into a claw like nail then he brought it up to his neck,"Pandora...let him go.You can have my blood instead."He says calmly.Pandora looks up at him with blood lust in her eyes and Malic cuts his neck just enough for a little blood to run down it.The moment she smells the scent of it she releases the male and he rushes to his feet then runs away.Malic smiles and holds out his arms,"Now come to me."He says slowly walking toward her.

She weakly stands only and walks to him only driven by her thirst then she opens her mouth leans close to his neck and bites him.He puts his arms around her as she begins to feed from him,"That's right...take as much as you need.It's just like when we were kids.I knew you would come back to me...my Pandora."He says acting sweet.He shuts his eyes,'You're my queen...the most powerful piece on my side of the board.You'll always be mine Pandora...and I'll kill anyone who tries to take you from me.'He darkly thinks then opens his eyes giving an evil grin.

Last edited:
Minda looked at Malic the blush faded. "I'm just not use to compliantes..." She stated not sure why she was blushing so much. Minda listened closly to Malic's thought on the family tensions she still didn't know why her family seemed so seprate but she thought being different wasn't really a bad thing. So hearing it from another like Malic made her give as small shy smile. She then noded when he once more mentioned his thoughts on him and Pandora. "Maybe I will...." She stated in a kind voice. 'I'm not sure though...' She thought to herself.

Minda then looked at the teacher. She deiced to well change sits closer to Malic and Korkox since she had began conversation. And well she had chosen a spot before the teacher arrived so she saw no harm in it. She then watched Malic get up but he said he would be back soon so she just couninted with the idea. Besides she noticed that Korkox seemed to be sitting here as well.

Zane looked and realized that Malic was right it did seem some of the other students where late. 'Noobs...' He thought to himself and once more began to read his book while wating.

Sayomi;;

Black wings flapped quickly, propelling a young girl forward. She looked around the age of 16 with dark purple hair and blood red eyes. Behind her was a black tail with a spike at the end. Her hair was down and flew violently behind her as she made her way to school. I'm late! First day back and I sleep in! What an idiot!! She thought to herself as she flew. Soon the school came into veiw and she sped up. She landed outside the school and darted into the building while fixing her bag. She ran up the stairs and down the hall until she saw her locker. Quickly, she unlocked it, took her thing out, threw her bag into her locker, then slammed it closed and locked it. She quietly opened the classroom door and snuck in. She sad in the very back near the window where she fixed herself up to look as if she had already been there. Thankfully, the teacher didn't notice.

Tadashi;;

A boy, around the age of 17, walked toward the school. On his back was a black bag for school that held his things. His blue hair bounced a little with each step he took. His blood red eyes focused on what was ahead of him. He wore loose black jeans with two chains on the left side of them, a black tee shirt, white socks, and black tennis shows with very laces. He had a blank expression, most likely because he was just walking and there was no fun action. I can't believe I was late. All because of that stupid bastard from Kestrel High. He thought and angrily kicked a metal pole with his foot. He continued walking and soon entered the school building. Black shadows followed him on the walls and at his feet. He walked upstairs then down a hall and caught a glimps of a girl as she snuck into his class. He rolled his eyes and opened his locker, boredly putting his things away. He took what he needed and opened the door to the class the girl had snuck into. He purposely slammed the door and made his way to the very back where he sat in a middle seat. He set his stuff down and leaned back in his chair, putting his feet up on his desk.

Deadbauchery turned his head, slowly and silently so that his empty eye sockets were staring at Tadashi, he was in the seat to the left of the latecomer. He tilted his head slightly to the right with a click. He thought to himself, This guy's socks don't match the rest of his clothes. He would have grinned if he had any of the required parts to do so, as it was nothing had visually changed since the skull turned to face the student, admittedly it was actually aimed a little over the top of his head.

Him and that girl, he thought back to the glimpse he had of her coming in, they seem to be demonic. Demons are always fun, especially in such small numbers. He was taking this time of blank staring to look into Tadashi's aura, or the aura around Tadashi of the type of aura he saw around everything. Not everything saw auras the same, nor did they all see the same type of aura.

Tadashi;;

For some reason he felt like he was being watched. He pinpointed where it was coming from then turned his head to the last. He looked at what seemed to be a skeleton. "What are you looking at?" He asked with disgust clear on his face. Although his eyes were cold and narrowed his aura showes that he was actually annoyed and freaked out. Why the heck is hole head over here staring at me. He's freakier than anyone else here. He thought in his head. Honestly, he just wanted some fighting action or drama. This whole peace thing was annoying to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.