¤ Welcome to Hell High ¤

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yang walked further away from the office, turning down different halls and making his way to a side entrance he remembered. As he walked the air around him slowly grew hotter, and his pace quickened. It grew, and eventually his hair burnt like flames, and an intense aura around him put him in a wavy flaming red haze. Students in front of him gave him a brief glance and were quick to press themselves against the lockers as he walked past. Yang was wearing an unfamiliar expression to his generally kind, gentle face. His eyebrows were curved downwards, and he was gritting his teeth together, sneering at the space in front of him. He didn't give even the slightest of glances towards the people around him. His eyes were distraught, and he looked to be conflicting with himself. Oh, look who's getting all pissy now! What's caused the innocent little boy to reveal his anger hmmm? Yin mocked in his mind, You know damned well what's pissing me off you inconsiderate motherf- Hey now, no need for that kind of language. Yang began walking at the same speed a normal person would run as he listened to Yin's maniacal laughs in his mind. He turned a corner at the end of a hallway and saw the entrance, the bright sunlight beaming through the glass door. He began to take deep breaths calming himself as his pace slowed. At the end of the hallway, he turned and pushed the door open with his back, smiling at Pandora who'd been following him. Outside, he turned to the left and leaned against the wall, waiting for Pandora to come out.

Leif released Shiro's hand, resting his arm on his chair once more. He couldn't help but to let out a small chuckle as he observed Shiro's discomfort after his assumption on him and Kiko. His eyes narrowed, "Quite obviously based off the answer there is something there, no?" He whispered, more to himself than to anyone. He shifted his gaze away from Shiro to Kiko, "Well, I suppose I'm being a tad presumptuous here," He began, keeping his eyes on Kiko as he addressed Shiro, "It-" He continued, only to get cut off by a deafening crash as a hole was blown into the classroom wall behind him. He whirled around, scanning the situation with wide alert eyes. After a mere second, he continued talking,"It was just that I noticed you two talking, so I thought you knew each other. And with a girl like this, well I'd only assume you'd want her all to yourself." He rested the side his head in his hand again, facing the pair "Plus your face is like an open book my friend. Every emotion carefully written in a neat little calligraphy." He turned his head to Shiro and gave a coy grin.

Searching for King, Brutus roamed around the school yard, with a hand to his forehead blocking out the sun. He searched for a good five minutes, before he sighed and made his way into the school. I'm sure he's fine. I mean, he is the leader and all... Brutus looked worried as he crouched down into the doorway of the school. Inside, he stood to his full height, the high accommodating ceilings of the school only a few inches from the top of his head. He followed the other students, grabbing papers, filling out forms, and heading to his class, the whole while thinking of where King had gone. "I mean, it's not like this is the first time he's vanished. Hell, he's been disappearing ever since I met him. I just wonder where he goes off to... I ain't never seen him in class..." Brutus thought aloud to himself. Some of the students looked confused as he talked to himself walking down the hall, but none dared to approach him. He turned a corner, seeing his classroom down the hall, with a a large hole in the wall. He noted some people walk through the wall, as well as the hall monitor Paula. He shook his head, approaching the newly created entrance. "Nice to see they started the festivities so early. Must make your job fun." Brutus laughed, looking at Paula as he passed her. He didn't wait for a response, as he crawled through the hole. Inside he saw a few familliar faces, but didn't look too long, for a familliar pressence filled the room. Brutus looked confused, heading to the back of the room as he scanned around trying to figure out what the feeling was. He reached a desk, and set his thoughts and curiosity aside momentarily, "Here we are again desk. Another year and you haven't grown an inch, while I've grown plenty. Now how are we gonna do this...." Brutus glared at the tiny desk before him.

As he looked around the classroom he saw the two from outside along with two new faces. First thought was 'i wonder if they like being shocked.' He ran over stood between veronica and two other boys. "hello fools one and two. how do you do? and do you always wear your mothers drapes? Or is that a new fruity style i have yet to see till now. You two lovers or something? if so which of you is the bitch? Never mind everything i just said name is Korkox Felvex, you two fagots may be?" he spoke fast and excitedly and he held out his hand hoping 1 of them will shake it.

Last edited:
When Bones looked at Veronica and nodded she felt a little better,"Ok.Well...I'll go ahead and tell you.My teeth aren't my only odd feature.My eyes are different too.They change color depending on my mood."She says.Then she raises her head just enough for Bones to see that her pupils are silver now.Then she lowers her head to hide her eyes beneath her hood again,"My eyes are silver when I'm anxious.My claws will even change to white when I'm very weak and in my true form my skin is the color of my aura.Others...especially most demons think I'm a freak.What do you think of me?"She says only loud enough for Bones to hear.She could hear Vexus approaching her as he spoke to her and she worried about having to face him.Suddenly she heard the voice of the male she had tried to kill earlier,'What the hell is he thinking?Does he have a death wish?'She thought.Hearing Lucus call Vexus off made her feel slightly relieved until she heard him speak to her.

Malic had simply watched hoping for some kind of answer to his question,"So...what business do the both of you have with Veronica?"He calmly asks.He noticed that Lucus had given an evil grin before leaning his chair back and shutting his eyes.She had thought about staying quiet but the madness inside her caused her to stand up from her seat.A light chuckle escaped from her lips as she smirked,"Later you say...why later?It's not like class has started yet."She says then turns and steps around Korkox to at Lucus.Her hood still hid her eyes but she insanely grinned showing her razor sharp teeth,"Stay out of my way Korkox...or I'll gut you and strangle you to death with your own intestines."She said with malice in her voice.Upon hearing what Veronica had just said Malic couldn't help but laugh a bit,"As tempting as that sounds...don't forget that there's no killing allowed in class Veronica."He says amused.

As Yang walked Pandora noticed that the air around him slowly grew hotter, and the pace he walked at quickened.She noticed his hair seemed to burn like flames, and an intense aura around him put him in that looked like a red haze of a heat wave.The students in front of him briefly glanced at him before quickly pressing their backs against the lockers as he walked by.She had never seen students react like that to him and she couldn't help but wonder what was going on with him.Normally students freaked out when they say Yin coming and it didn't take her long to become said upon thinking of him.Even though Yang was practically speed walking she easily kept up with him.She quietly followed him as he turned a corner at the end of a hallway and saw that he was heading for the side entry.Finally his pace had slowed down again so she slowed hers down.Upon reaching the door he turned and pushed it open with his back smiling at her so she returned her best attempt at a smile.She caught the door before it shut and stepped outside looking around before she spotted him.He was leaning against the brick wall of the school waiting for her.So she walked over to him stopping three feet in front of him,"So...what is it that you're wanting to talk about?"She asked curiously yet there was concern in her eyes.

After Leif released his hand Shiro heard him let out a small chuckle as he observed him.He wasn't sure why but he had narrowed his eyes and whispered something to himself.Shiro watched as he looked at Kiko before speaking but he was interrupted by a loud crash as a hole was made in the classroom wall behind them.Shiro quickly stood ready to attack or defend but then realized it had been some students goofing off in the hall.He let out a sigh of relief and sat back down taking on his embarrassed expression again upon hearing Leif's comment.Shiro looked down at the floor,"I like talking to Kiko but I don't know what you're talking about."He said slightly blushing as Leif gave a coy grin.He looked away and spotted Lucus,'Lord Lucus?What is he doing here?'He thought.

Paula laughed,"Yeah...makes my job loads of fun."She says sarcastically just loud enough to be heard as she keeps going.Malic looked at Korkox,"Korkox,if you have sense you'll stop insulting people.Especially Lucus and Vexus."He says with a calm demeanor.He smiles when he looks at Zane,"Welcome back Zane.So have you thought about my offer?"He asks.He looks at Minda still smiling,"Hello miss.What is your name?I'm Malic Gillian Westbrook."He says politely.

Shiro looks at Brutus raising an eyebrow,"Um...are you trying to accomplish something by staring at the desk?"He says curiously.

"You seem to like inflicting pain, maybe if you promise to not kill me i'll let you torture me some in private, but we can discuss that later. Anyways im not going to let you hog all the fun so i will dance at your side if things get ugly." he whispers quickly in Veronica;s ear. Then speaking outloud to the boy in white he yet to learn the name of he responded with a proud toe as he step forward to Veroncia's side "It's not that i have no sense its that i don't care who i piss off. Plus every one loves drama to some degree, makes life more fun. So i do it from time to time to add some color to life. I see it as art". He spoke with a smile. Though ready for the guys he insulted to strike at him.

"Pfft" Lucus almost broke out laughing he ignored the questions and statements from everyone else and moved on to the Fool who opened his mouth to insult him. "You should take your friends advice Jester!" He meant it with every letter, He wanted to make sure the fool knew who he was and that his stupidity could never reach Lucus or Vexus. "Vermin should remain vermin...To hope and wish to be something else is a fools dream." Laughing he grabbed his stomach and the chair fell back to sitting on all fours. Wiping his eye clear of the fake tears from hysterically laughing Lucus stood up with his eyes still closed. "As for which one of us is the bitch, I can gladly say Vex is...You could be my Bitch to if you want to sense your so concerted with who's fucking who...maybe I'll fuck you next!" Opening his eyes they shined with a red gleam and he evilly grinned. "What you do is see attention, I pity the fool who entertains your bullshit" Kicking his desk he put his hands in his pockets and spit at the shoes of the man named Korkox and walked out the class. "Pathetic Vermin".

"You call me a vermin but walk away with your tail between your legs? If you so high and mighty i demand you try to put me in my place and show everyone the real fool is you" he spoke up. "Royalty means nothing other than your a political drama queen that hides behind your reputation of what ever royal status you have. Royalty are the true vermin of society for they live life relying on others to do their dirty work while they sit on their ass and do nothing. So shove your high and mighty act up your ass you scum" He sneers. "You know nothing of life besides the silver spoon and plater that was given to you since birth." Korkox had a very high prejudice against royal families. They were the reason his father died. His father died fighting a small war all cause two royal families decided to butt heads over who dressed the best.

Last edited:
Reactions: monsieur
Minda looked to Paula with a smile before the girl left. "Thanks I'll try might be hard being a home schooled half demon though." And then Minda watched as Paula walked a way. Next thing she knew Korkox seemed to be headed for trouble yet again. She gave a sigh 'At this rate if I keep butting in I might not make it through the day. Oh well.' She then slowly made her way over to the others not sure what to say. She paused then looked to Korkox and the others. "Um... Don't you think we should be ready for class to start? And well..." she whispered in hopes only Korkox could hear. "I don't think Pandora needs one of us in her guild making trouble." She then took a step back and waited to see his reaction.

Zane sat down at his usual spot in a dark corner but had some light because of the hole in the wall. He sighed looked hearing commotion once more it sounded from Korkox and gave a small laugh. "Poor Minda maybe she'll learn who not to hang around before the days up or before she ends up dead." He said under his breath and then opened his book from earlier once more and began to read trying to see if he could learn a new spell or two.

Yang pulled the hood of his sweater up, and placed his hands into his tattered pockets. His eyes dropped to the ground as he heard Pandora exit the school and stand in front of him. He listened closely to her question, and pulled a hand out of his pocket to scratch the back of his neck as he contemplated how to reply. He took a deep breath, "Listen, I know class is starting soon, so I'll make this quick, but I really need to ask you-" He began, dropping his hand back down into his pocket. He slowly looked upwards as he spoke, but stopped as he saw the concern in Pandora's eyes. He felt guilt well up inside him. How could I be so self centered? He thought harshly to himself, I could have just held my emotions in, but instead I ended up causing a scene and making Pandora worried. He dropped his head again, staring at the cement between them. But is that really a bad thing? He began recalling the events that had happened to Yin before, and could feel rage building inside him, How could she just forget about Yin like that? Hmm? How could she just run off with this new guy? Was she just leading him on this whole time? What kind of sick demented person would consciously damage someone mentally like that? So this must be what it's like to be you, stuck in a mind while beautiful anger works it's way to the real world. Yang took his hands out of his pockets, revealing that they were in tight fists that made his knuckles white, Maybe it's better she forgets about you. Your nothing but a lowly maggot anyways. But I still need to know... The air around Yang grew intense once more. He felt strange, emotions he'd long since experienced coursing through his body. His head shot up, and the same angered expression he had before was on his face as he stared at Pandora, "Do you even care about Yin?"

Leif watched with lazy eyes as Shiro responded, the same grin playing on his lips. He laughed quietly as he heard Shiro respond. Before he answered, he leaned back in his chair and kicked his feet up on the desk, looking with half closed eyes at the clock. "Whatever you say. Though I'd imagine Romeo liked talking to Juliet as well, no?" He noted, keeping his eyes to the front of the room. He turned to Shiro, "Though if you insist nothing is going on, you wouldn't care if another swooped this fine mademoiselle off her feet?" He whispered. He noticed that Shiro had averted his attention away from him, to another who'd entered the room. Leif looked at the newcomer for a while, with a half smirk on his lips, and laughed quietly under his breath as he looked back to the front of the room. He adjusted his bow tie, placed his hands behind his head, and began to lazily scan the room. His eyes rested upon Malic and Veronica for a while. He stared at them briefly, his expression unchanging. He scoffed, before resuming his scan. He kept an eye on the group however, observing their actions, as it seemed an argument had begun.

With a hand to his chin, Brutus glared at the desk. Maybe if I go in backwards, and then flip the desk around... That way I wouldn't have to worry about the top being in the way... He was so deep in thought he nearly missed the comment a boy had made behind him. "Hmmm?" He turned around, searching for the voice. After a few moments of not seeing anyone behind him, he began to turn back towards his desk. Oh wait. Duh. He thought to himself, nearly face palming at his own stupidity. Turning back around again, he looked down to see the boy who'd spoken, "I guess I am tryin ta accomplish somefin." He responded, "If ya need ta kno-" He caught himself, remembering King's lectures on proper English. He cleared his throat and started again, "If you need to know, these desks don't really come in XL sizes." He left it at that, turning back to the desk and beginning an attempt at sitting in the desk. He swung a leg over the chair, straddling the desk between his calves. Slowly, he began to sit down, his legs to either side of the desk with his knees up to his chest in a very uncomfortable looking position. "Well that kinda-" He was cut off by a loud SNAP, and felt the desk collapse beneath him. He hit the ground rather hard, shaking the room around him, "COME ON! Every year!" He yelled in anger. He went to stand up, but apiece of the shattered desk was stuck to his rear. With one quick motion, he swung at it, striking it hard. It sent a thunderous boom through the room, and pieces of the desk flew in every direction. He turned to the boy, "This is what happens. Every year." He sighed, looking down to his reddened knuckles.

Even though he was already out the door his heightened ears picked up on what KorKox had said and he stopped. 'WHAT?' his anger got the best of him and he casually walked back into the room. "How dare you insinuate that I would be scared of the likes of you!" pointing to all of him he smirked. "You don't command me to do shit, You weak excuse for a being I know demons who'd eat you for a snack and nothing more...bet your soul doesn't even taste as good as the shit that's coming out your mouth." Walking closer to Korkox Lucus kept his hands in his pockets starring him down. "Good I'm glad you feel the same way, Fuck royalty!. All I care about is being the Demon I am and killing shit for brains people like you for fun. You don't know shit about me! so stop dreaming....Life isn't all its cracked up to be when your fathers Satan...Having to witness your mothers guts being spilled by your own father!?...How about watching your siblings die and having to eat there rotting corpse's?. Silver spoon my ass your just a loud mouthed pig, one of many I've met in this sad sad world. So boo hoo cry me a river." Thinking back on his childhood made Lucus mad.

"Calm down, Forget about him he's not worth it...Spilling his blood would fix nothing Luke." Vex's tried reasoning with him.

Veronica was considering elbowing Korkox in the stomach when he whispered to her but she noticed the look that Malic gave her.She knew each look and what it meant since she knew him so well so she just stood there instead,"Seem to like?I love harming others.It's actually a hobby of mine."She says looking at Lucus.She listens to the exchange between Korkox and Lucus then watches him get up and leave after laughing.Once he was out of sight she turned her attention to Korkox,"How about I torture you now? Especially since you just made that comment about royals.Malic is a noble and I don't take kindly to anyone insulting him."She says slowly raising her right hand toward his throat.She held her hand with her claws at the ready to slice his throat open as a warning to him.Then the moment she heard Lucus come back into the room and walk up to Korkox she looked at him but her eyes were still hidden by her hood,'He looks pretty mad.I think I should back down before I gain his attention again.'She thought feeling the madness retreat again.She puts her hand down and looks down at the floor before sitting backwards in the chair she was in again although her desk is to the right of Malic's in the center of the room.Suddenly she feels a piece of broken desk hit her but she slightly snarls before looking around to discover where it had came from to discover that Brutus was the cause.She snorts,"Why don't you just sit on the floor you big boulder?"She says somewhat annoyed.

Malic simply stopped the pieces that flew toward him in mid air,"You say that royals hide behind their reputations and rely on others to do things for them.As Veronica said I'm a noble and I don't do either of those things.He says.He looks at Korkox with completely calm eyes,"In fact...I have made my own reputation as leader of the gang known as the Blazing Infernos.Also I only allow Veronica to do some things for me.Like fight because I know how much she enjoys it.I'm very capable of fighting my own fights.He says.Malic raises his right hand and begins to make circles in the air with his index finger causing the pieces of desk to do the same.He smirks,"I can kill you where you stand without even having to touch you...if I want to.So...watch your words Korkox and know that those who truly anger me..."He pauses mid sentence.He swiftly balls up his right hand crushing the pieces of desk metal and all,"End up crushed to death in an instant."He says then lightly chuckles as if it were a game to him sends the piece of desk to rest with the pile of rubble.

Shiro swats a piece of desk away that flew toward him,"Ignore her.Why not just make a desk and bring it to school or sit in a bean bag chair with a clipboard? Either one could work for you.Aren't I right?"He kindly says.He smiles at Brutus,"I'm Shiro by the way.What's your name?"He says.

Pandora looked at Yang trying to figure out what was on his mind as he stood before her but she was clueless.He had commented about class starting soon and to that she nodded her head,"Yeah but we should have time to get to class before the teacher shows up."She says.She looked down for a moment then looked back up at him.Her eyes were concerned yet they held a sadness.The moment he suddenly looked up at her with anger in his eyes her sadness only grew.She couldn't begin to understand what he was even angry about,"Yang...why are you looking at me like that?Did I do something wrong?"She asked sadly.First Yin had ignored her and now Yang was mad at her for some reason.When she heard the question he asked her she couldn't believe Yang had asked her that.Hurt filled her eyes as she looked at him,"Why would you even ask that?You know me well enough to know the answer to that.I should be asking why is he ignoring me all of a sudden?"She says and looks down trying to stop her eyes from filling with tears.

Last edited:
"PATHETIC! You claimed to better than me and say i'm weak? Yet you just proven yourself weak and pathetic! You think your so powerful then where was that power to try and stop him from hurting your mom? Where was that power when your siblings were in need? NOWHERE! for you are weak pathetic excuse for a life form that cries about a tragic past that you didn't even try to stop. YOU JUST SAT THERE and watched your mom and siblings die cause you are to weak, pathetic and selfish. I bet you you just stood by and watched to save your own ass and killed your siblings cause you were to weak to even provide for them and to weak to protect them! Cause your worthless scum that only thinks of saving yourself regardless of what you must sacrifice. You say i know nothing? My father died cause My stupid mother got in heated argument with another princess over looks that turned into a war. You know what i did when i heard my father was deployed and slain? I stormed that bitches castle and avenged my fathers death. There was nothing left of The ice elemental Princess or her army or her castle for I turned it into nothing but rubble and ashes. I acted when my father was slain! You did nothing as your mother and siblings died except cry and and play victim! IF i'm wrong then fight me here and now or get out of my face you trash! PROVE ME WRONG!" He spoke loudly staring back into this foe's eyes as he covered 50% of his body with lighting and his demon aura tinted his electricity red and and made him glow like a red beacon as his lighting arched closely across his body. His blood was boiling and he was ready to smash this guy through the ground and light him up like a light bulb. His eyes turned into balls of electricity as his anger rose.

Minda gave a sigh knowing she was ignored. She stepped back and made sure her hood was up just in case she got dragged into this. She let her tail no longer grip her wrist. 'Great Misery I might just take you up on the offer of letting you in control for a bit.' Misery did not answer for she was thinking on what might soon acquire. Minda really didn't want to fight till later for she knew Zane was in the room and well what some of his spells would mean if he learned what her main powers where the source of.

Zane continued to read. 'Hmm...Maybe this one? No how about...No...' He was having trouble deciding on what spell he should try to learn and the level. He felt a shift of an aura in the room but did not move for he knew what it had to be. 'Ah Korkox you fool. I guess either Minda will join you, wait, or even maybe put you and a few others in there place.'

Bones was going to reply, but things were quickly turning sour in the classroom. He wondered why people kept leaving though, class hadn't even begun and it seemed no one wanted to be there any longer. He sighed loudly and banged his hands on his desk, "Well ain't this a party?"

• Love
Reactions: Mister_Veeeee
Lucus lost it pulling his blade from his back he smiled and spits began to form on his cheeks allowing his teeth to grow longer and sharper. His tail began to grow longer as well, the filed nails he'd gotten grew longer and his body went from normal looking to full on demon with huge muscles and Latin tattoo's all over his chest. The transformation woke his blade up and it turned back into Vexus who eyed the situation and pushed Lucus back with full strength. Lucus didn't even sound the same his voice was disembodied, Vex knew shit hit the ceiling and he could only try to stop it.

"CUT IT OUT LUCUS!" standing back up he tore off his already ripped jacket and grabbed Vexus by his arm dangling him in the air. Steam seemed to seep from his nose like a bull ready to kill, His completely black eyes glistened.

"STAY THE FUCK OUTTA MY WAY BITCH!" Flinging Vexus to the side he flew into the guy who tried to sit in his desk but broke it in the attempt. "THIS FUCKER WANTS TO DIE!...I SAY LET EM!!!" Lucus slapped his hands together and red lightning began to spark between them. "IF YOU AINT GONNA HELP ME THEN GET THE FUCK OUT THE WAY OR DIE!" His chuckle didn't sound the same it was coated with malice. 'This isn't even my full power, But im going to rip this guy to shreds' Again Vex stood grabbing his ribs and spitting blood, He faked a smile to the man he'd flew into and ran back over to Lucus. Extending his arms he stood in-between the two and glared at Lucus while wincing in pain.

"WHO CARES!...HE ONLY WANTS TO SEE YOU ANGRY." Walking closer taking small steps his tail swayed and his ears positioned them self like a scared cat. "Luke, I've know you two long for you to stoop this low...Your better than him and he knows that!" Black fog orbited around Lucus, He could feel the tears welling in his eyes and Vex noticed that. Taking that moment he touched Lukes face stroking his cheeks almost calming the beast. He knew that if Lucus tasted blood he'd go for more and more until he'd slain anyone; everyone who had something to say. "Its alright Luke....I forgive you for what you did to them...So who cares?..Thats all that matters. Theres no reason to lie anymore." Coughing up tiny splats of blood Vex shook his head and continued. "I forgive you, I knew it was you who killed your mother I knew you'd lied on your father and he took the blame...I knew you impregnated you sister and then killed her when she tried to frame you for raping her. I know how you murdered your siblings I know that all!...Lets not keep it a secret anymore. Your Luke and Im Vex, The damned demons." Lucus Groaned and cried but kept his straight face and demon form. The lightning in his palms continued to crackle and the aura still floated around him. 'NO!...You don't understand Vex...I did that shit on purpose! I killed them all on purpose, I hated my father even sense I was born....I hated that slut for having me I hated them all pretending to be a great all powerful family.' Lukes hand met with the one on his face and he looked down and closed his eyes. 'But you!, You've always been there for me never doubting me not once!. Dealing with my bullshit, even my mood swings and stubbornness.'

Reactions: Mister_Veeeee
Bones tilted his head back and laughed, he was really enjoying his new classmates, he had never seen anything like them in any of his other academies. He reached into his satchel, cause he's to fancy for a backpack, and pulled out a spiral bound note book. He took a silver and gold pen out of his pocket and twisted it until the tip came out and started writing in his notebook. To the casual observer he seemed to be writing gibberish, and every now and then he would look up at the others before scratching something else away in his indecipherable script.

Staring at her with dull blue eyes, Yang shook his head slightly, still sneering at her, though the air around them cooled. "Did you do something wrong" He repeated, "Boy did you ever. The moment you approached Yin a year ago you did something wrong. The person who would willingly walk up to someone who looks like he's two seconds from painting the walls red, obviously has to know what they're doing is wrong." He seethed. He took a deep breath, keeping his eyes concentrated on her, "But that's not what this is about, no. This is about you deciding to go out with that boy. I heard it. Yin heard it. 'Will you go out with me?' 'Alright'" He mocked, "You are twisted you know that? You and Yin are a perfect match in that sense at least." He attacked, unforgiving in his comments, "Hell, your so twisted you somehow managed to break someone who can't even be broken! Your a special case, a special cruel disturbing case. And beyond that, you've now made my life twice the living hell it's already been! You don't even exist to Yin. Even now, all he's doing is yammering on about how I'm crazy for talking to thin air, and that I don't deserve to live, and that I should just die! Not that the last part is anything new but..." He paused, catching his breath. He noticed his eyes had begun tearing up. His expression returned to normal, and he wiped his eyes with his sleeve, "After all the bullshit I put up with over the summer and now this..." He whispered sullenly to himself, He suddenly felt silly for having acted so dramatic. Is this really about Yin? He thought in the deepest recession of his mind, a sanctuary free from Yin's sick comments. Or am I just getting rid of the pent up frustration I've been feeling? He turned his head to the side, away from Pandora. He stared at a tree not far off in the distance, adjusting his hood so Pandora couldn't see his face and he couldn't see hers.

In between his two black designer shoes on his desk Leif watched with mild amusement at the events in front of him. The boy, half lightning, and the other who reeked of demonic energy, alongside his weapon companion, seemed to be getting into a heated argument. He moved his hands from behind his head, stretching them above him and yawning. "Yeesh, all this action in here's really getting to me." He began talking, unbuttoning his suit jacket with one hand and waving cool air onto his face with the other. After he looked around he realized he wasn't really talking to anyone besides himself, so he shut up and moved his feet off his desk. He walked across the room, past the ensuing fray to the doorway. He paused as he left, "Er, if anyone needs me or if class begins, I'll just be outside getting some fresh air." He called over his shoulder. He left the room, staring at the hole that'd been created in the wall as he walked down the hall.

Brutus glared at Veronica upon hearing her comment, "I thought I could sense a bi-" Brutus caught himself, once more remembering King's lesson on courtesy, "Ahem, a er, broad." He added, for lack of a better word, "Glad to know who it came from." He spat. He opened his mouth again to continue his mocking, but stopped as he heard Shiro. "Er, sorry bout that." He blushed. "I guess I could bring my own seat, but that sounds a lot easier than it actually is. I mean, not all of us are privelegged enough to go out and buy custom built triple XL desks. Plus I'd have to carry it around with me all the time, and I have enough trouble getting through the doors as it is-" Brutus' rambling was cut off by a boy who'd been flung towards him. He felt the boy crash into his abdomen, and tumble down. Brutus hadn't budged, instead crossing his arms and glaring down to the boy, Did this punk just try to attack me? He thought angrily to himself. When the boy got up and smiled at him Brutus discarded his thoughts, uncrossing his arms and smiling back. He watched as the boy bounded off back into what seemed to be a very hostile situation. "Anyways, as I was saying-" Brutus was once again cut off by a a loud buzzing in the pocket of his shorts. He sighed, holding a hand up to Shiro. He pulled his cellphone out of his pocket, a tiny looking flip phone in his monstrous hands. He looked at it, reading the name that was displayed on it's screen as it continued to vibrate, "King?" he questioned, moving his other hand into his pocket, and pulling out a pencil, which he used to push buttons on his phone instead of his fingers. He flipped it open and hit the talk button. He held the device up to his ear, "Well, it appears as if there's quite the ruckus going on in your classroom Brutus." King's monotone voice filled his ear before he could say hello, "I'd say the situation is quite... electric. Say, are you aware of what happens to electricity when it meets the earth?" King continued, but before Brutus could reply, the line ran dead. He closed his phone and placed it back in his pocket, all the while looking confused. He looked over to where the boy who'd been thrown at him ran back off to. He noticed two of the boys, if you could even call them that at this point, had seemingly electric based powers. "I get what he means now..." Brutus muttered under his breath. He turned back to Shiro, "The name's Brutus. I'll be right back in just a brief moment with any luck." He turned, and with heavy footsteps that made the area around him shake, he made his way to the two boys. "Is there a problem here?" His voice boomed across the crowd as he stood, arms crossed, behind the group.

Korkox just grinned when he saw the type of attack his opponent was going to use and reverted back to his human form knowing that electricity wont do nothing but heal him if it comes from a source other than his own. Then he listen to his friend Vex's words "If that is the truth then why make upa story? Its better to live the truth than a lie. Maybe we should get together and talk over a beer or 2. I have something i would to talk to about and your friend here is welcome to join to." he said calmly with a nod. In truth his curiosity had killed his mood to fight the guy and especially since he was going to be dumb enough to use electricity on him.

tHe then spoke to Vex "And don't assume 1 is better than the other. If you want to say your better than some one then defeat them in a fight, or words are just gibberish shit talking nonsense. Though if you wish to fight me and/or kill me then i think your going to have to wait in line cause necromancer in the back , then got telekinetic boy here (points at malic) , which by the way i respect the fact your not a typical royalty snob and made your own reputation by running a gang, anyways hen there is his associate veronica that wants my head i think. Then that 1 guy with the tail on fire would be next i think.So if you want your chance to prove your better, your going to have to wait sadly. Anyways i bored and must find something else to do." he says nodding again as he turns and starts to walk away. Stopping by where veronica was sitting "Trust me if you love causing pain then i think you have a lot more fun if we met in private at my place whenever your available." He says with a wink at her then continues walking.

Last edited:
Minda stood for a moment or so after all that just happened with Korkox and others she did not know. 'What was that about? Did he want to fight because he was bored or is that just his way of getting to know people? I have heard that depending on how you fight in battle can tell someone of your personality and that you could become life time friends but.... Could that really be what Korkox is doing.' She then realized how long she had stayed standing near the group and then turned not saying a word. As she walked she gave a sigh. 'I guess I should sit down for I feel class might start soon.' With that she looked to see where it seemed to not really be crowded she went and sat down where not many sat yet but there was a few people around where she choose to sit.

Vex grabbed Lucus arm and luke started to change back.he whispered something to him and smiled. Vex turned so to reply Korkox's invitation." Luke felt like he had to continue hiding the truth, its been so long...I dont know how Luke would feel about it but I wouldn't mind meeting up with you." Smiling he ignored the other things Korkox was saying and watched him exit. Looking around at the crowd they created his cheeks turned pink, and he bowed this time not caring about the casualty that's his show of an apology and respect. "Sorry you guys, like I said before He can be as dumb as a rock." His brown hair flung back into place as he came up. Turning to the man he'd crashed into he bit his lip and scratched his head. "It seems to be that the problem is no longer here. Sorry about crashing into you." Luke walked past veronica and pushed her hood back with a finger chuckling as he took his seat.

"I knew you were her, why hide your face?... sure your a weird looking demon but your not that bad to look at..." Lucus smiled hoping what he did didn't offend her and then continued." After all everyone has a secret or two."

Reactions: Hisoka Kobayashi
Malic watched wondering if a fight would start in class,'If a fight does start it will be interesting to see the outcome.'He thinks.Malic looks at Korkox,"My name is Malic...not telekinetic boy and I have no desire to fight or kill you.At least not so far."He says smiling at Korkox.Veronica watched Korkox,Lucus and Vexus out of the corner of her eye from under her hood,'If things get ugly...I'm so getting out of here.'She anxiously thought.She looked at Brutus and scoffed before looking at Korkox,"How about you drop dead?I would only show up so I could enjoy slowly torturing you.I would love to skin you alive,pull out all of your teeth,break every bone in your body,burn your eyes out and so much more."She says with an insane grin and excitement in her voice.She looks at Bones then leans toward him,"I'm sorry for getting distracted.So what do you think of me now that you know of my flaws?"She says.

She could sense that Lucus was walking past her but she hadn't expected for him to push her hood back with his finger.She immediately panicked and swiftly grabbed her hood putting it back up hoping no one saw her horns,hair and eyes.She heard Lucus chuckling as he took his seat again,"After how I was treated...it's only natural that I would hide my face.Also I've changed and gained a few new...traits.I'd rather that no one ever saw them.It's not just a secret or two.It's mutations and as I get older I could mutate more.Where were you when I was being picked on though?"She says sounding slightly sad. She couldn't help but worry that someone had gotten a look at her black curved ram like horns.She had kept them hidden since they emerged from her head and her medium length red hair was only dyed red.The actual color of her hair was sliver but when she was in direct sunlight it seemed to glow but otherwise anyone could see that it was a transparent silver.

Shiro nervously watched the scene that was unfolding in class,'I really hope Lord Lucus calms down...otherwise no one is going to want to be in this class in a few minutes.'He thinks feeling uneasy.He looks at Brutus and smiles,"Who says you have to buy the desk?My dad is in the furniture making business so I could ask him to make it for you and bring it here.It can have wheels so you call roll it to your next class and lock the wheels in place too.Nice to meet you Brutus and okay.Good luck."He says.

Malic looked and noticed that Minda sat a few desk away from him,"Hello...what's your name?"He says speaking to Minda.

Meanwhile...Pandora was still talking to Yang outside.She was trying to fight off the tears that started to form in hers so she cleared her throat while Yang started at her.After he shook his head slightly she saw that he was still sneering at her,"I didn't know that you felt that way.To me it was one of the best choices that I made last year.Becoming friends with both of you was another."She says.She looked at him with hurt beginning to fill her ice blue eyes,"Huh?You mean Korkox?He asked if I wanted to date but I turned him down.Then he asked if he could hand out with me and maybe become friends.That's what I said alright to...okay?"She said beginning to sound hurt and angry.

Upon hearing what Yang said next she gritted her teeth and slightly narrowed her eyes,"There was a lot of noise and talking going on then so it's not my fault about what both of you...thought you heard.You shouldn't accuse someone of something before you have solid proof of what you think happened.As far as someone being twisted...Veronica is the one who's twisted.I see this is the thanks I get for trying to be different than my sister."She says in anger.Her eyes quickly fill with tears as she begins to back away,"Since I'm so troublesome to you then just leave me alone! I couldn't have meant anything to Yin for him to just abandon the very memory of my existence so easily! So why should I mean anything to you either?!"She says beginning to sob as tears begin to stream down her cheeks.

She stops backing then her tail suddenly darts toward the door going through the glass and shattering it.In the process she had gotten cuts on her tail and some blood on the door as well as the left over broken glass.She slowly brought her tail back out of the door that now had a few jagged pieces of glass in it with blood dripping from her tail.The blood that came from her injured tail was dark red blood that almost looked black that came from deep cuts along the end of her tail.Pandora looked down as her tears continued to flow not caring about the physical pain she was now in although she had hoped it would make her feel even slightly better.Unfortunately it was completely useless so she turned and walked to the door opening it without another word.Now she just stood there unsure about if she even wanted to go to class anymore and unconcerned about the blood that was pooling on the sidewalk.By now the puddle of blood was equal to a little over two pints of blood and she started to feel dizzy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.