¤ Welcome to Hell High ¤

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadbauchery didn't reply at first. He turned his head to look at the teacher, then turned back, "I'll tell you later." Turning back to the front he decided that he probably wouldn't tell him later. He wasn't surprised to see that the teacher was glaring at them. He almost expected her to say something about "should have taken the time to talk before class, now it is time to listen" or some such reprimand.

Tadashi;;

"Whatever." He said and with a roll of his eyes he looked back up at the teacher. When she turned around he smirked and put his earphones in then blared the music. He already knew this stuff anyways so he didn't really need to learn it. He was only here because of Blazing Inferno. He looked up at the wall, comfortable in his leaning chair position and having his feet up on the table.

Mr. Pleasant found himself intrigued by the two demons he had just met. Sure, he was more interested in the boy, but that was just because he already spent some time investigating Veronica. He held Veronica in a separate section of interest, Tadashi was intriguing in the sense one would be interested in a new species of deep space fish. He wanted to compare the two, find out what made them tick, and hopefully become close enough to learn aspects of demonic reproduction. He barely understood how he himself came to be, and the more he looked into other races, the more he narrowed down his own origin theories.

He thought back to the other demon, the girl who came in shortly before the boy. He head started to turn, this time to the other side, to face the girl. He looked her up and down without moving his skull, as one who had eyes would do with their eyes. She had a peculiar aura, it didn't take long to recognize the ability of dark magic control. Dark magic was easily identified, as it was one of the major elements of magic, parallel to light magic.

Sayomi;;

She could feel someone looking at her and turned her head to see a dead guy that could move. "Need something?" She asked, rather rudely. She raised a brow, waiting for an answer from the guy who was just watching her. Creepy. She though and leaned back, looking at Tadashi. She glared at him then took one of her pens and threw it at his head. She was proud of herself when she hit him on the forehead and he took the earphones off and looked at her. She pointed at the dead guy that could talk. "A friend of yours?" She asked him with a smirk.

Tadashi;;

He was listening to some good music when all of a sudden he felt a sharp pain on his forehead. He took his earphones out and saw that a black and silver pen was lying on his stomach. He had a pretty good feeling who threw it. Sayomi. He looked over at her with a glare. "What?" He snapped. He listened to her question and felt insulted. "Never." He growled and watched as she chuckled then looked over at the skeleton then back at him with a look that said 'freaky'. He had to chuckle himself and watched as she sat up. He put his earphones back in and continued listening to his music.

Bones tilted his head, he followed the pen with his head as it arced through the air, then turned back to her after her interaction with Tadashi. "I'm sure a psychological exam wouldn't hurt, but I hardly think you are qualified for such a task." He smiled to himself, no one else could see it, unless they could see his aura. "I'm just getting a scope of the sort of delicacies that this place is providing." He made a chewing motion with his fleshless jaw, to emphasize his point. He turned to look at Tadashi, "Never? Really? How disappointing, a handsome young man such as yourself." He laughed softly, so as to not attract to much attention. He shrugged and turned to look forward again, done instigating the demons. He turned to look at the troll silently.

Sayomi;;

At the dead guys words, she snapped. Sayomj stood up and picked him up by the collar. Her tail slicing through the air in anger. "What did you say, you worthless pile of bones!" She snapped, glaring at him. She could feel the eyes of everyone as they looked at her and felt the piercing glare of the teacher. "Your lucky we're in school or I would let the dogs get you." She whispered to him before dropping him. She sat down in her seat, tail lashing and wings flapping every two minutes. She was still pissed.

Tadashi;;

He could feel tension rising and took his earphones out on time to hear the skeleton call him handsome. That was the last straw. He was freaked out. Tadashi stood up and pointed at him after Sayomk sat down. "You are a sick, perverted, pile of bones!" He growled, causing everyone's eyes to turn to him, even the teachers. "Either move or I'll make you move." He threatened, his eyes quickly shifting to Sayomi then the skeleton. He heard Sayomi get up and sit on the edge of her desk and saw she was watching the board but knew she was just waiting for the signal.

Bones laughed, he fixed his collar and straightened his tie then looked at the demon, now at eye level since Tadashii stood up, he decided to let Sayomi have the last word of their little spat, no need to instigate her further. "I do not know where you get the idea that you think you can tell me what to do, I was sitting in this seat before you even came into the classroom." He gesticulated widely for no reason, "If you have a problem then you should move, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would see it this way either."

Tadashi;;

Instead of getting angrier, he smirked. He didn't move but his aura became darker as he thought. After quite a while he sat back down but something was... Different about him. His eyes seemed to glow and his aura was completely black. Shadows arose around him, surround him and his desk. Soon, a dangerous wall of shadows was around him. The shadows weren't just black though, they had dark purple streaks. I'll just have to get the guard dogs. I'm sure they'll like some bones to chew on. He thought and soon laughter arose from within the wall. Scary laughter.

Sayomi;;

She didn't like when Tadashi smirked and his eyes glowed. It always freaked her out. She stood up and went under her desk where she sat, knees to her chest. She heard laughter arise from within the walls and couldn't help but shudder. She soon crawled put and flew above the shadows. She lowered herself into the wall and sat on Tadashi's lap, facing him. She raised her hand and slapped Tadashi hard against the face. It made a loud sound and left a red hand mark but he blinked once and his eyes were back to being just blood red with no glow. She flew onto his desk and sat on her knees and stared into his eyes. She watched as he made the wall disappear and sighed with relief before flying back to her seat and sitting down.

Terezi looks at Bones. "What? Got a problem with me too you coconut smelling d-bag?" She hated when people instigated. "Or am I just that gorgeous?" She smirks.

Bones turned toward the troll girl, since it seemed the demons were simmering down. He contemplated how to answer, since he hadn't really taken a good look at her yet. "Coconuts? You have a strong sense of smell." He was currently wearing cologne that smelled nothing like coconuts, but rather like the inside of a well kept mausoleum.

Terezi nods. "Ya, coconuts. You seem like the color white to my nose but you're obviously not sweet enough to be vanilla." She puts her head on her hand. "The demon boy you were talking to smells like black licorice. His friend smells like grapes. I see through smell since I'm blind, but don't think that makes me a pushover."

Deadbauchery nods, "I'm not sure I'm sweet enough to be a coconut. Which is brown by the way, don't know why no one told you that before." He chuckles, "Hey, I have no eyes at all so I'm not gonna assume anything based off of physical limits." He turns to face the front, this time he doesn't try to provoke anyone. He's sure the teacher is tired of the commotion, he waves his hands in a shooing motion at anybody still looking at him. He may like attention, but he doesn't want to keep disturbing the class, some students look like they need to learn.

Terezi chuckles. "Maybe you're right about not being sweet enough to be a coconut. The outside may be brown but the inside, ya know, the part you eat? It's whitish." She looks forward too, not that it mattered what way she faced.

Sayomi;;

Glad that her best friend had calmed down she crawled off his desk and walked to her seat. She sat down quietly and put a lpcknof hair behind her ear that had fallen in front of her face. Her red eyes stared at the board and she took down notes and other things. After all, she wasn't like Tadashi and needed to learn. A soft sigh escaped her lips, boredom slowly taking over. She bit her lip as she concentrated on what she was doing, a habit she had picked up as a child.

Tadashi;;

He watched as Sayo-Chan got off his desk and put a hand to his left cheek where a red hand mark stung his skin. He signed and looked over at the girl who had called him black licorice. "I do? Seriously?" He asked, bummed. He hated black licorice and preferred red. He put his elbow on the desk and put his head in his palm, watching the outside world through the window.

Terezi faces Tadashi. "Not anymore. You did a moment ago but now it's more like... Apples. Or pears. Hard to tell." She smiles.

Tadashi;;

He looked over at the girl and couldn't help but laugh. "Good to know." He said and smiled back at her. His eyes were lit up, but not much. His aura, although a little brighter, was still dark and mysterious.

Korkox started hearing noise in the back and looked back to see the skeleton guy and few new faces. 'why hasn't the teacher silenced them yet?' he thought annoyed. Not that he really cared but for some reason he felt like he had to bother them in some way shape or form but discreetly. Then saw the light a above them and idea came into mind. He faced the front of the class keeping a straight face as a he prepared to do what he was about to do. then thought 'to hell with we shall sit here with no lights.' With that in mind he targeted all the light in the room that had a nice electric current running in them. Then with a small nod to himself he overcharged the the whole lighting system in the room and shattered all the bulbs simultaneously and lighting struck all the desk with a loud crack setting a few on fire along with a few items of some students that had their stuff on their desk. He was trying hard not to bust out laughing at the others reactions.

Tadashi;;

He could feel that something was about to happen. He looked around but didn't see anyone who looked suspicious. He wasn't surprised when the bulbs broke and lighting hit his desk. He simply slid his chair back and stood up. He walked over to the window clamly and opened it wide. He let the smoke fly out into the outside world and just watched it with his earphones in and hands on his pockets.

Sayomi;;

She jumped when lightning hit her desk but almost immediately calmed. She shoved her things off her desk just before it set fire. She slid her chair back and watched the flames with her arms crossed over her chest. She couldn't help but smile a little.

As the bulbs shatter Terezi yawns and stands up. "Boring trick." She wasn't sure who did it, just that they were closer to the front of the class. She leans on her walking stick and walks over to the open window. "Should we put it out or let it burn so we have no class?" She giggles.

Bones looked up. His desk was on fire, and he was covered in broken glass. If he had known just who did it he would have made a scene, but as he was unaware he merely brushed himself off, switched viewing spectrum to better suit the darker class, and flicked a hand putting out the fires. He got the message though, and didn't say anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.