¤ Welcome to Hell High ¤

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bones stopped his scribbling and looked up, he tilted his head and said, "You say flaws, but I'm just hearing things that make you special." He puts a finger in his eye socket, "Anyways, I'm not very concerned about how some one looks on the outside."

Veronica looks at Bones surprised by what he said,"That's nice of you to say but you haven't seen my mutations.My hair isn't actually red...although it used to be.I actually wearing a red wig.No one has seen my new hair color or my horns.I don't want anyone making fun of me."She says and looks down.Malic looks at Veronica and smiles,"Did I ever make fun of you because you were different?"He says.She looks at him and gently shakes her head,"No...you didn't.Even when we first met you were nice to me."She says.Malic raises his right hand,"Then don't worry about what others think.Either they won't care and they'll like you for who you are or they'll be a shallow idiot.If they're a shallow idiot then they deserve to be ignored."He calmly says.

Still staring at the tree, Yang listened closely to what Pandora had to say. He refused to look in Pandora's direction, making her words sound muffled under his hood. He froze once she explained what she'd said, and he slowly turned his head back towards her. How could I have been so presumptuous? he scorned himself. His jaw dropped and his eyes were wide in shock. He felt terrible, and placed his hands in his pockets. He could feel his cheeks grow warm, I.... I should apologize... He thought to himself. But before he was able to turn and face Pandora fully, he heard the sound of her tail break through the glass door. His reflexes kicked in, and he raised his arms to defend himself from the glass that flew everywhere. He firmly shut his eyes and turned his head away, but he wasn't quite fast enough, and he felt the sharp pain of a small piece of glass cut into his cheek. A moment passed before he slowly lowered his arms and opened his eyes. The pain thronging through his cheek, as well as his forearms made his eyes water a bit, but his expression remained shocked. He glanced down to his arms, taking note that some glass was stuck in his skin, the tattered sleeve of his sweater offering little in the way of protection.

Still shocked, he looked at Pandora in the doorway. Even though he couldn't see all of her face, the look she wore tore through him like a knife, and he quickly looked away. His eyes were inadvertently drawn to the source of a familiar scent pooling below him. He felt queasy as he stared at the black pool of Pandora's blood on the ground. The area around him grew cold and chilly, which caused the blood to harden slightly. He could feel the drips of his own fiery red blood run down his cheek from his cut. He reached a hand up to wipe it off, and noticed his skin was incredibly cold.

That can't be good... Yang stared at the blood that tinted his fingers red, than back up to Pandora in the doorway, Maybe I can get her to leave before she catches the scent...Yang thought. The idea stayed in his mind for less than a second, That's a stupid plan Yang. Your an idiot. He could hear Yin snicker. Yang began to panic, not knowing what to do, and searching around desperately for an answer. He felt something wet on his arm and looked down. Great, bleeding from both the cheek and arm. Yin, your a douche you know that? This is all your fault! Oh, there you go, blaming other people for your own shortcomings. Your a bad person Yang. Yin's thoughts sounded sarcastic. Yang took a deep breath, What I need to do right now is help Pandora His gaze wandered to her messy tail, My wounds can wait till later... even if it does get me killed. He gulped, "Listen Pandora, I-I didn't know..." He began, droning off as he realized he didn't really know how to go about apologizing to her, after what he'd said.

Brutus observed with a confused expression as the tension in the room vanished in the blink of an eye. He stood, still cross armed, as he tried to put together what had just happened. After a moment, a smile spread across his face, and he felt glad that no fights would break out, "Well that was easy nough ta deal wif. King'll be impressed" He turned his back to the crowd, uncrossing his arms as he walked slowly away from them. He kept a smile on his face as he walked, Your supposed to be a tough guy Brutus. Why the hell are you smiling after having a fight escape your grasp? Pull yourself together and start acting like a man. He could almost hear King scold in his mind. His smile vanished, and was replaced with an angry scowl Much better. He stood in front of Shiro, "You believe those guys? Actin all tough an ready to brawl, then up an actin like best buds soon as I come round. What a joke." Brutus scoffed, acting tough, "Anyways," he started again, no longer able to hold his scowl and smiling again, "You'd really get your old man ta do that fer me? FOR me?" He quickly corrected himself, "Just out of the blue?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hisoka Kobayashi
Korkox decided he wanted to si dead center of the class. He moved a few desk around so he could put 1 right dead in the middle. As he sat in his desk he thought to himself.'This is going to be a fun school year.' Then he remembered his sister, and when he turned around he saw a piece of desk sticking out of her shoulder and giggled. Cause the look in her eyes was priceless, though he knew he would hear no end of it when the paralysis wore off. She was going to have his head or he could just keep her paralyzed. He gave her a evil grin and he shot a electric bolt at her that would make her paralysis last up to 8 hours giggling when she lit up like a light bulb and the fury and pain the that reflected in her eyes as she glared at him.

Bones removed his finger from his eye socket, he folded his hands on his desk ad said "I didn't take you for someone who cared about what other people think," then shrugged. "He's right," he said with a nod in Malic's direction.

As she stood there feeling slightly dizzy she started to feel the area around her get cold and she noticed another scent.She shook her head trying to shake off the dizziness she was feeling but she knew why she was experiencing it.She losing blood at a pretty constant and medium rate but there was another scent that wasn't the scent of her blood.It took her a moment to realize what the second scent was but when she did she looked at Yang seeing his wounds.It didn't take her long to figure out what had caused his wounds,"I'm sorry.I didn't mean to wound you."She said with the look in her eyes becoming apologetic.Just the smell of Yang's blood caused her ice blue pupils to become red but she took out a small box and opened it.Then she grabbed two small tablets and put them in her mouth to let them dissolve before closing the box and putting it away.The tablets quickly dissolved in her mouth and she swallowed their contents while struggling to control herself.She doubled over in pain grabbing her stomach while clenching her teeth together before falling to her knees.She was starting to breath heavy and her breath was slightly forming smoke due it becoming cold and chilly.

She started to shiver a little,"Apology accepted Yang and please tell Yin what actually happened.Why on earth has it gotten cold?"She said struggling to talk.Her eyes were still red and her fangs had elongated as she tried her best to fight off her thirst.This time her body was putting up quite the fight and causing her hunger pangs to be worse than they had been before.She started coughing up the contents of the tablets which was a red substance that almost looked like blood.Just when she thought she had found something to keep her thirst in check,yet again her body was rejecting it.

Pandora looked up at Yang with some of the red blood-like substance on her mouth and her struggle showing in her eyes.As she looked at him she could see the blood pumping through the veins in his neck,'The tablets...they aren't working.My-my body is rejecting them.What do I do?'She thinks.She grabs the door and pulls herself up although she was still dizzy,"Yang...can you do anything to stop the bleeding?"She asks referring to the wounds on her tail.

Shiro looked at Brutus and smiled,"I know right?I'm glad they didn't fight though.I'd hate for other students to get caught up in the crossfire."He says then nervously laughs at the thought.He nods while smiling,"Sure.It wouldn't be any problem.My dad believes in helping others and he raised me to be the same way."He says cheerfully.He takes out a notebook and pencil then opens the notebook,"If you don't mind me asking...what are your height and weight?That way the desk and chair will be made just for you."He says.

Malic simply nodded back at Bones and smiled.Then he turned and curiously looked at Korkox,"Why sit in the center of the room...where I am?Where you hoping to speak with me about something?On a second note...why treat your sister that way? I wish I had a sister.If I did I would adore her.I don't even have a brother unless my parents find the time to give me a sibling.He says calmly.

Veronica looked up at Bones and smiled,"I'm not sure why I started caring about what others think.I didn't used to.Thank you all for reminding me of that."She says removes her hood from her head revealing her black ram like horns.Then she removes the red wig she had on letting everyone see her light silver hair for the first time.Her eyes at the moment were sky blue due to her happy mood.She runs her fingers through her hair a little,"Well...what do you think?"She says sounding more normal than she usually would.

Last edited:
Minda noticed Korkox take a seat in the center of the room. For her it screamed a bad idea so she stayed where she was away from the center where probable everyone's emotions could be felt more easily and where there was no safety within the shadows. She gave a sigh and closed her eyes for a moment then she began to whisper as if to clam her mind once more from all the excitement of the first day about to begin at any time now. "Azarian Etheum Silena" She chanted for it was her matron the one she alone came up with as a child for she was taught that at times she need to keep clam why she did not understand until she was older.

Zane looked up and his eyes searched around once more landing on Minda for only a moment more than the others. 'What is she saying? Is she talking to herself?' He wondered. Zane wasn't sure but soon enough his eyes looked once more to his book. Once more he began to practice in his head on the spell he had chosen to learn the name and then try the spell latter or soon. When ever he felt he was ready to do so and as long as the teacher wasn't there or able to notice he would.

"Speak to you? Well i guess there are a few things, and if you want a sibling she is up for adoption." he spoke as he pulled the papers mom had handed out his bag and offered them to Malic. "Mom has already signed them all you have to do is get your parents to sign and contract complete....." he was gong to continue speaking till Veronica removed her hood and wig causing his draw to drop open like a dazed troll. 'My god she beautiful' he thought wishing he could be with her even more. "Veronica you were dumb to hide such beauty." he said slightly dazed not realizing he said it. Then he shook his head to get rid of the daze. Though she might just glare at him and most likely turn him down he just had to ask "Say would care to have dinner with me?" he offred Veronica thinking of a nice steak house to take her to.

Last edited:
Bones tilted his head as he listened to the other guy gush over her. He shook his head slightly, "tsk," he would let her react to what had just been said, then when she turned her attention back to himself he would shrug one shoulder, "I don't see why you would want to keep it hidden, although the silver does make you look considerably older than the red. The horns are nice touch though, scary but beautiful." He had started to reach up with one gloved boney hand, but stopped when he said that and realized what he was doing. His hand dropped back into folded position with the other.

Malic lightly chuckles,"If adoption were allowed I would already have siblings.Vampire nobles don't adopt because someone who is adopted can't carry on the pure family bloodline."He says.He looks over at Korkox's sister,"She would be of use as a servant or perhaps as...a consort.Pandora is actually the only girl for me though.Is there a girl you like?"He says curiously.He listens to what Korkox says to Veronica then looks at her for a moment,"Yes she is beautiful isn't she?She's also single."He says and looks back at him slyly smiling.

Veronica looks at Korkox and raises a brow,"Wow...first you call me dumb,then you compliment me and offer to take me out for dinner.First off you don't even know what I eat.How about learn about me before asking me out to dinner okay?For all you know...I could prefer you for dinner."She says and gives an insane grin.She looks at Bones,"Thanks.Hair color has nothing to do with looking older to me though.What's scary about my horns?"She asked curiously.She noticed that he seemed to bring his hand up as if he was going to reach toward her then he put it back down.At the moment the moment he brought his hand up she hadn't reacted at all although she calmly watched him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Red Knight V
Bones' reply had the tone one uses when a smirk is upon thy face, "Well, as a natural defense or offense, they give the impression of strength. Y'know, cause weak animals don't have horns like that. Horns are also well recognized as a sign of evil, such as the... misleading, popular images of Lucifer." He tilts his head the brim of his hat casting his sockets into shadow, "What do you like to eat?"

"I already know you have a thing for Pandora, she told me. She also told me she doesn't exactly like you and that she loves another man though didnt say who. So unless you step your game i don't think she will give you chance. Though the complaint from her about you i remember had something to do with you just claiming her like property. So trying to win her heart might be easier if you didn't treat her like a object that can be possesed. Though treating a girl like a object will keep any girl at bay unless they just like being used in such way" He then went silent for a minute realizing he went rambling on for a bit. Then he turned his attention back to Veronica "You can choose whatever place you wish to dine. I'm paying the bill but if you rather eat me i guess i can give you one of my limbs. Plus i found it easier to talk to people and actually get along outside of school settings. Also before you anyone ask why i would give up a limb just to have dinner with someone, My regeneration abilities allow me to regrow limbs though it takes around a week to fully grow one back. Anyways Back to easier to talk outside of school settings, i was actually hoping to use that time to get know you." he says returning the smile.

Minda sat for a while still chanting those few words till she felt clam after the almost having to join in a fight with Korkox. Then Misery finally seemed to wish to speak once more. 'Minda I believe that boy sitting in the middle of the room with Korkox is that leader of that one group. Hmm... I believe he asked our name and said his was Malic something.' Minda gave a sigh. 'Oh he did? I didn't hear him.' 'Yes he did and I know you didn't hear him because you where distracted by the others emotions and such.' Minda then gave a nodded and stood. 'Fine I'll go and apologize I'll say something about I couldn't stay and talk because of my powers trying to mess up my first day.' Misery rolled her eyes in Minda's mind. 'Of course.' Minda slowly made her way to Malic. She went behind Malic and Korkox. "Um... Sir sorry I left without answering your question. I had a lot on my mind with it had to do with my powers." She simply explained. "I'm Minda." She then said not sure if the man cared anymore.

Veronica smirked,"I never thought of it like that.So how strong do my horns make me look?"She says.She nods in agreement, "Well...since you asked.I like to eat Italian cuisine mainly.Also submarine sandwiches with plenty of meat on them,rare steaks,blood sausage and meat and potatoes.What do you eat?"She asks.

Malic looks at Korkox seeming not to be phased by his words,"Oh,I'm glad that you know.Since she told you I'm guessing that she has told others or will tell others too.She doesn't like me...yet.As far as my competition goes...I'm not worried about losing her to anyone else."He says calmly.He smiles,"I know the very thing that she's weak to.So that's all I need to make her mine."He says and lightly chuckles.

Veronica looks over at Korkox,"Hm...how about the Forsaken forest?I love to eat there.As far as eating one of your limbs...no thanks.I prefer to eat the whole thing or I don't bother eating so much as a bite."She says and makes a biting motion toward him before laughing.Then she turned her attention back to Bones.

Malic looked at Minda as she slowly made her way toward him,"Don't worry about it.You seemed to have a lot on your mind so I understand.It's nice to meet you Minda."He says then stands up offering her his hand while smiling.

Minda gave a small shy smile. 'See told you he said hi. And he doesn't seem that bad.' 'Right...He still has something about him I'm not sure about. I guess because of what Pandora said.' Misery rolled her eyes in Minda's mind. 'Whatever.' Minda then took Malic's hand figuring he probable wanted to shake hers. "Yeah I kind of did..." She admitted.

Bones shrugs, "Strong enough to be a powerful ally, or dangerous enemy." He waggles his chin, "I don't eat so much as absorb what I need to function, I like Italian, and Tex-Mex, but American's are pretty good as well." He laughs softly and shakes his head, "Nationality has little effect on the delicacy of skeletal structures."

With a pool of blood between them, Yang's dumbstruck look faded to one of concern as he watched Pandora struggle to stay on her feet. "This is bad... Very bad..." He whispered under his breath. He could feel the blood from his own cheeks fall of his face, and he heard it land into the pool of Pandora's blood beneath him, landing with a plop. He glanced down to see that his own blood seemed to had burnt a pocket into the solidified puddle, and singed a hole into the ground.The significant contrast in the colors of their blood made the puddle almost look pretty. Hesitantly, he went to touch the pool of congealing black blood with his foot, and watched with fascination as it seemed to jiggle. He shook his head, Not the time Yang. He opened his mouth to speak as he looked back up to Pandora, "It's fine... really..." His voice droned out as he noticed thebox she pulled out. He watched her open it, and his gaze immediately grew interested as he saw her pull out the small red tablet, No it can't be... he thought to himself. He shook his head as he watched her place the pill in her mouth. His expression was wiped clean as she doubled over in pain, denying his suspicion, At least it's not what I'd assumed it was. He thought as he sprung into action, taking a quick step towards Pandora to help her stand straight.

He heard a splash, and felt something cold spray up his leg, stopping him in his tracks. He glanced down, towards the cool black blood that coated his tattered pant leg, colder in spots where it touched his skin through the ripped material. "Oh right..." He muttered, disappointed in his own ignorance. He looked back to Pandora, and was sprayed with the red liquid that she coughed out. He blinked a few times, feeling the sensation of the liquid roll down his chest. He rose a hand and carelessly wiped it off, which ended up in him just rubbing it in more and causing a bigger mess. He glanced up to her as she spoke. Her blood coating his leg, the red substance coating his chest, and his own blood still dripping down from his arm and cheek to the puddle below him made him look like he'd just committed a murder. He waited until she was finished, I can tell Yin later. Tell Yin what? Nothing. Later. No now. No. Yes. Yang shook his head and gave up arguing, looking over to Pandora's tail. "Let me think..." He rose a bloody hand to his chin, and noticed the warmth had returned to his skin, and to the area around him, making the puddle of blood he was standing in warmer and a little more comfortable. His eyes widened as an idea popped into his mind. He lowered his hand, and held both of them in front of him, "I can do something to help your bleeding, though I don't think you'll like it... and it will hurt quite a bit, especially because it's your, er, tail." He explained. Already, his hands seemed to warm up, and a red aura began to appear around them.

Brutus looked down to Shiro, his brow furrowed and his mouth turned into a frown. "Yeesh, yer a lot nicer than some other people I've meet 'ere." He commented, giving up on trying to hide his undignified accent,"That'll get ya far in life kid. Won't get ya far ere, but in life it will. Here it'll get ya a tombstone and a service." He warned, "I'm tellin' ya kid though, this one year we 'ad a bunch of stuck up snobs for a class. They didn' give two snuffs bout nobody else. It was all about them. Hell, you'd offer em your house an they'd take it, without showing you so much as a thank you." He shook his head, a grin spreading across his face, "Funny ain't it? They acted like they wanted everything, but suddenly, they didn't want nuffin when King told me to offer my fist to em. Serves em right for being snobs." He glanced around the room, before resting his eyes back down to Shiro, "Er, sorry. Got a little carried off there in my stories. Been ere so long I got a million of em. About my measurements though.."
He looked forwards and squinted in thought for a moment, before looking back down to Shiro, "It's been quite a while since I've gotten measured, so I might've grown a tad, so I'd say... eh, round 13 feet or so. Couple a inches over. Probably closer to 14 feet. And for my weight..." He patted his stomach, "Well it changes quite a bit I'd say." He laughed to himself at his own little inside joke, "But I'd say around 600, 700 lbs. That seems bout right."

"Which one? There are 2 of them and what time and date do you want me to make reservations?"He asked her a bit relieved he didn't have to rip off his own limbs. "Also Malic wouldn't you prefer she loved you for you and you not force her via blackmail? Also forced 'love' causes resentment and very unpleasant experience. For she be unhappy, and the saying 'happy wife, happy life' is very true. Anyways, why you start a gang?" he asked curiously.

Malic shook Minda's hand gently yet firmly,"So what did Pandora tell you about me?"[/color]He calmly asks while gazing at her as if he were gazing into her soul.Then he pulled her hand to him and smelled it,"So you're a demon hybrid like Pandora is but you have elf blood instead of vampire.Am I correct?"He says with a smile.Then he suddenly kisses her hand before releasing it,"Don't worry although I'm a vampire I have control of my...thirst.Although should I need blood Veronica is my consort.Meaning she allows me to feed from her...among other things."He says with a slightly seductive smile.

Veronica nods in agreement with Bones,"I have to say that you hit the nail on the head with that statement."She says amused.She laughs a little from seeing him waggle his chin,"That sounds really interesting.I'd like to see that.Will you show me during lunch?"She asks.She laughs a little,"I get that the nationality of the bones doesn't effect the structure.Does the age affect the flavor or nutrition of the bones?"She asks curiously.Veronica looked at Korkox,"Since when are there two of them?Also why would you need to make reservations?I'm talking about an actual forest.I didn't know that there were restaurants named after the Forsaken Forest."She says then laughs.

Malic looks at Korkox,"I never said that I was going to blackmail her.I simply said that I know what she's weak to.I was the one first one who discovered her weakness before she even knew about it or understood what it was.She'll be very pleased when I'm done with her.He says with a sly smirk.He becomes more serious after hearing Korkox ask why he made a gang,"You're the first new comer to ask me that.That's quite a bold question to ask.Since you want to know...I started the Blazing Infernos because I want something that I established without it being due to my noble blood.Also someone has to oppose him.When the time comes the game will come to an end with one side as it's victor."He says.

Pandora was still suffering from dizziness and her thirst as she weakly looked up at Yang,"Okay and you're a mess again all because of me.I'm sorry."She says looking down.She looks at him again with her eyes still red and her fangs still elongated.She noticed the blood dripping from his cheek and arm with hunger in her eyes.Finally she noticed the red aura around his hands,"Yang wait.There's another way.I'm already starting to heal...I could heal...almost instantly if you...if you give me some of your blood."She says trying to fight the bloodlust although it could still be heard in her voice.

Shiro's tiger ears lightly twitched as he listened to Brutus and every other sound around him.He noticed that he had furrowed his brows and frowned,"Perhaps it's a bad idea for me to be nice here,but then again it could work out in my favor.Either way...I may be a nice guy but that doesn't mean that I'm not a skilled fighter or a powerful being."He says with a smile.He gently nods his head,"Yeah.Talk about rude.I'm glad my father raised me better than that.I'm neither a jerk nor a snob nor a know it all.I admit I have a temper but I try to control it."He says then laughs.

He leans his head to the right,"Don't worry about it...I don't mind.I actually like to hear stories.My tribe tells them all the time and they've been passed down from generation to generation for many years."He says.He could tell that Brutus was in thought before he looked back down at him,"Alright."He says then writes down the estimate of his height.He looks back up at him seeing him pat his stomach and laughs a little,"Not to worry.We'll make the desk of strong materials.Hm...perhaps the chair should be made to handle up to 800 or even 1000 lbs.That way it breaking won't be something you'd have to worry about.What do you think?"He asks looking down to write in his notebook again.

Minda looked at Malic with slight disconfert seeing him seem to gaze at her soul. She wasn't a fan when anyone did that. Then when he asked her about her breed. She knew she needed to reply. "Yes I am..." She said shyly. Then when he continued to explain how he was a vampire and about Veronica she just glanced at the girl then back to Malic. "Oh I see..." She said. She then listened closely to Malic answer Korkox question with curiosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.