¤ Welcome to Hell High OOC Thread ¤

Ok. (I thought it was weird but I learned that each school is different.Like how some schools require school uniforms.Thankfully mine never did.Not like I was going to wear some skirt anyway.lol.)

@Foxy Da Pirate

I know what you mean about alerts not working but please use the OOC thread for talking out of character.Putting words in parenthesis is still OCC chatter and I want to keep the role play with role play only text.I'll make sure to check the OOC so I don't miss anything.Also please edit your post and remove the OOC text from it.You can post it here instead.Thank you. :)

Oh and Echo's character called Dontay ugly.Is he gonna just take that? XD

Last edited:
Attetion everyone...I have updated the text on page one that is just below the rules.It now says,

"Character Sheets aren't required but you can post them here if you like.You can also just post pics of your characters too or just talk about the role play.No one has to be approved.Posting character sheets or pictures is for fun and once you're done you just jump in. If you need to say anything while role playing...this is the place to say it.So please don't speak in parenthesis in the role play.Thank you."

im not getting my alerts for the rp sso can some1 let me know if im falling behind?

im not getting my alerts for the rp sso can some1 let me know if im falling behind?

Sure.I'll let you know by pming you since alerts don't always work.I think we should all do that so no one is left not knowing that there were replies.Who else agrees?

Reactions: Mister_Veeeee

Btw...Veronica just attempted to attack your character (Whose name I haven't learned to spell yet.Sorry about that) and Dontay is possibly going to attack too.

oh didnt notice me will edit so give me a second

What exactly does that entail. Also, I'm deleting my in story posts since I'm not getting any response to the PM I sent RuKi ThAt CrAzY pErSoN. I'll put my character in somewhere else.

okay me edited the post and by the way he is a half demon half electric/lighting elemental why his explosions only send him flying and nothing else

xD no no pie xD

XD and by the way i was looking for a fight but not killed right off the bat.

what the hell? do you not know figurative speech?? o.O