¤ Welcome to Hell High OOC Thread ¤

Of course she, I think it is a she, was online just 34 minutes ago.

its a jump-in this is here for ooc and character sheets if you feel like it. Correct me if im wrong host

• Thank You
Reactions: Hisoka Kobayashi
I would say can. But it might be wise to wait if your confused.

Ohhhhhhh Cookie *Begins munching on it slowly Then spits it out* THIS IS RASEN!

Raisins are like rat poops why would anyone put them in a cookie *Slowly falls crying* Whyyy

We new people seem to be confused. This is a school RP right? Why is it weird if they are inside?

its a jump-in this is here for ooc and character sheets if you feel like it. Correct me if im wrong host

Echo you're correct.Thank you.

No one has to be approved.Posting character sheets or pictures is for fun and once you're done you jump in. :)

Of course she, I think it is a she, was online just 34 minutes ago.

Yes I'm a female living in the United States.

The truth is...I didn't get any alerts.So...that's why I didn't respond here.Sorry about that.I'll check in regularly just to be sure.

Last edited:
Thanks though i have a feeling some 1 is going to try attacking my character over something lol

You're welcome and since your character is looking to be attacked he shall be attacked. XD Oh and Pandora said something to him.

Since you are here:
We new people seem to be confused. This is a school RP right? Why is it weird if they are inside?

I normally check my alerts, then my watched threads.

I think checking watched threads would work better for me because I can tell which threads have posts and which ones don't.

Since you are here:

Um...well when I used to go to school students had to wait outside unless we needed something.Like to get some water,go to the bathroom,ask a question,etc.My guess was the teachers didn't want us in the way while they were preparing things for class.Then once we were allowed to officially go in we were guided to the auditorium where we were talked to about whatever we needed to know.Then we got our class schedules given to us and the teachers asked which students had them as their first class.Once everyone found the correct teachers we all followed them to our first class once were dismissed.So I'm pretty much following that path.Should I do it differently?

No. Do it how you want. (But that's never happened to me except in like, elementary school.)