¤ Welcome to Hell High OOC Thread ¤

sounds like a cat typed it :P

XD and by the way i was looking for a fight but not killed right off the bat.

Don't worry.You wanted a fight and you're getting one.Malic will call Veronica off when she starts getting to close to losing it. XD

well the fight might not go that way cause i just had my character try to strike yours >.>

There are so many popsicles in this RP. and my web browser thinks popsicles is misspelled.

Though how in the hell does her aura just adsorb shit? i still thinking that's a bit bs maybe lessen the damage taken i would understand but to just give full immunity?

What exactly does that entail. Also, I'm deleting my in story posts since I'm not getting any response to the PM I sent RuKi ThAt CrAzY pErSoN. I'll put my character in somewhere else.

A sick smile spreads across her face "I am the killer of the 505 lab massacre sir!" She laughs hysterically holding her hands in front of her. "THe murdering extraordinaire i suppose." Her laugh soon fades to small giggles " I am also quite insane in the head." her eyes still show disbelief under her bangs 'Befriending me? He must be insane!' She is then reminded of everyone she has killed and the blood that still stains her hands the blood of the people that never washed off.

"I guess if you arent regular what happened to make you interested in me?"

The above post was the last post Ruki made.She also said she's been waiting on your reply.I don't know why she didn't respond to your pms though.Maybe it got buried in other pms.

Last edited:
Well, if she was waiting she should of told me. And she needs to read the pm, since we were not supposed to be in the schoolI deleted my posts. Can't undo that.

Though how in the hell does her aura just adsorb shit? i still thinking that's a bit bs maybe lessen the damage taken i would understand but to just give full immunity?

Well...her aura is actually created with black magic.Also it has a limit on how much it can absorb,how long she can use it,how far it can reach and how many direct hits it can take.The longer she uses it the more it drains her energy.That's fair isn't it?

Reactions: Mister_Veeeee
Well, if she was waiting she should of told me. And she needs to read the pm, since we were not supposed to be in the schoolI deleted my posts. Can't undo that.

Hmm...it seems we all need to establish better communication.How about I start a topic that all of us can be in and use to let each other know when we have posted? That way no one is left behind or left waiting on someone unless that person isn't online.I think that's a perfect idea.

Oh and last time I checked you can undo the deletion of a post.It's weird but it's good to have in case you delete something by mistake.It only works with whoever deleted the post though.I'll show you with my next post here.

YER-A-LIZARD-HARRY.jpg

Yeah...I don't see the option.Foxy deleted a post in the role play and restored it but I don't know how.I would love to know how since the old way to do is gone.Also...my magic is gone!

*Curls up into a ball and cries*