¤ Welcome to Hell High OOC Thread ¤

Lol thanks, I just realized that her name is the same name as your user xD I'm so slow

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Yep I was tempted to use that name for I have used it for so many characters when I first started out. XD Then I decided to think out of the box XD

My character x]

897241-bigthumbnail_zpse62f00a4.jpg

Great character pic. XD

T I T U S
Seventeen | Cerberus | Asexual

- Fearsome hall monitor.

- Usually seen around Ezra... Or more like bothered by him.

- His cerberus form. It's all muscles and not furry. In his half human form he is able to have a furry tail and pair of ears because before people would mistaken him as as type of reptilian creature, or even incubus. So his master (yes the king of underworld) added fur to his ears and tail, making him look more like an unknown creature with the horns not fitting the furriness. It's also a good thing cause it's unpredictable to hear he's the guard dog since they're like two different appearances.

- Pretty observe, and of course has a hot temper which can and will lead to aggression and violence. Nonetheless, Titus is usually calm and nonchalant about things. His fear repellant helping him do his job as well as acts as a type of shield.

- His power is to literally repel others. Titus can willingly use it to drive pursuers away by inducing a type of fearfulness on a desired user. Those affected will feel the repulsion at the thought of being near him. As he grows older, he learns to make others feel repulsed even at the thought of him for a limited period of time or the location he is in at the time. He can also control the potency of fear and distance he wants to exert as well as lift the fear of him off of certain people, such as Ezra. Though there is a way to lift it off yourself, simply dominate the fear and conquer it. Yet it's easy said then done.

1353214635_cerberus_by_genzoman_d3kkisd.jpg

Art_request_9___Incubus_by_Pulvis.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Hisoka Kobayashi
T I T U S
Seventeen | Cerberus | Asexual

- Fearsome hall monitor.

- Usually seen around Ezra... Or more like bothered by him.

- His cerberus form. It's all muscles and not furry. In his half human form he is able to have a furry tail and pair of ears because before people would mistaken him as as type of reptilian creature, or even incubus. So his master (yes the king of underworld) added fur to his ears and tail, making him look more like an unknown creature with the horns not fitting the furriness. It's also a good thing cause it's unpredictable to hear he's the guard dog since they're like two different appearances.

- Pretty observe, and of course has a hot temper which can and will lead to aggression and violence. Nonetheless, Titus is usually calm and nonchalant about things. His fear repellant helping him do his job as well as acts as a type of shield.

- His power is to literally repel others. Titus can willingly use it to drive pursuers away by inducing a type of fearfulness on a desired user. Those affected will feel the repulsion at the thought of being near him. As he grows older, he learns to make others feel repulsed even at the thought of him for a limited period of time or the location he is in at the time. He can also control the potency of fear and distance he wants to exert as well as lift the fear of him off of certain people, such as Ezra. Though there is a way to lift it off yourself, simply dominate the fear and conquer it. Yet it's easy said then done.

1353214635_cerberus_by_genzoman_d3kkisd.jpg

Art_request_9___Incubus_by_Pulvis.jpg

Awesome character.There is already a nameless (At least for now) female hall monitor.Hmm...perhaps your character can be the main hall monitor that strikes fear into the hearts of students?

Attention everyone...I just added a new rule.It is rule #7. under the rules.I pretty much said,"No sexy times"since there are adults and teens in this role play.Anyway...sorry for slow replies.I try to wait so I don't leave others behind in the role play.That and I end up busy offline or either I don't feel well.I have a slight headache now but oh well.lol

my characters appearance: (other details will be revealed in the story line)
qNAQTHZ.jpg

Awesome character.There is already a nameless (At least for now) female hall monitor.Hmm...perhaps your character can be the main hall monitor that strikes fear into the hearts of students?
Sure.. Thats basically what he is.

Sure.. Thats basically what he is.

Okay.That's great.I'm glad I don't have to play hall monitor all by myself.lol

sorry if iwent to crazuy in the intro but i got tired of being the silent 1 in hs rps and figured it be nice for a change in style

sorry if iwent to crazuy in the intro but i got tired of being the silent 1 in hs rps and figured it be nice for a change in style

That's fine so no need to apologize.The role play needs people who have different personalities to make it more diverse.I think you did a good job.I'm gonna go get started on my reply now. :)

Reactions: Mister_Veeeee
Thanks though i have a feeling some 1 is going to try attacking my character over something lol

Loud Speaker:
*Ding*
Warning, please do not be intimidated by the large wall of text. Due to having to play a number of characters, some posts may look a lot scarier than normal. I assure you, these long posts are also part of the process of readjusting to role playing after having taken a break for a time. Thank you for your time.
*Ding*

• Thank You
interesting though im still waiting for some 1 to attack my character for he did make a big scene and probable pissed off 3 people in the matter of seconds. so im awaiting the responses lol

Name:Ruki
Species: human with powers
Powers/Abilities: can turn herself into air, create weapons out of thin air, and regeneratio
Picture:
Short hair:
download-jpg.50138

long hair:
images
(add the scars)
Personality:antisocial crazy smart evil genius mysterious mischievious
Brief History:She was born and raised in a lab in there she went crazy due to captivity in cages. Whenever she feels nervous or afraid she will turn into air and fly at 100 miles per hour.She will most likely be behind you at random times and start giggling like a maniac. Due to her hiding she dresses as a man to make sure she isn't found. When she uses her powers profusely her hair grows as does her *cough* chest size. On the contrary when she cuts her hair *ahem* shes just about flat as a board. She also got so messed up she enjoys pain and seeing blood, Shes basically a killer o.o.

Weakness: She has random attacks from THe "Voices" in her head some may even paralyze her, Her mental problems can be a weakness.

I hope thats ok and sorry for the Different Cs form I have this copied (Lazy Alert) Because I really adore this character :D.

Name: Deadbauchery Pleasant (Pronounced, dead-bawkery)
Nickname/aliases: Bones/Faceless One,Skullduggery Junior
Species: He has the DNA of a human.
Powers: Elemental control, regeneration, and the ability to see in different spectrum, including auras.
Appearance: Seven feet tall, sharply dressed, and emotionally unreadable.
SP1_1024.JPG
Notes: He can regenerate from any harm by drinking milk, or absorbing bones from outside sources.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter is offline right now. We'll have to wait for them to come online and approve our characters. (Remember there are players from all over the world, who will be on at different times.