¤ Welcome to Hell High OOC Thread ¤

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
tumblr_nczl7lNko91rll9v3o1_500.gif

E Z R A
Seventeen | Incubus | Pansexual
- Is known to rarely be in demonic form. So he for the most part appears completely human.

- His true form is the image below. So most people are surprised and can't believe he's a young incubus. As he is able to fight sexual desires and or temptations, however he can be a tease. He is able to enlarge his wings as well.
[spoili]
tumblr_mdz0apMYX61r9gacdo1_500.jpg
[/spoili]

- He's pretty neutral and was actually a member of both gangs, causing great trouble in the end that he got away with especially to this day.

- Ezra appears kind, warm, and Prince like. However there's a dark side he has of course and that is being snarky, sarcastic, and aggressive if needed. A big trait is that he is deceptive, a liar at heart.
tumblr_nczl7lNko91rll9v3o2_500.gif

Reactions: Hisoka Kobayashi
tumblr_nczl7lNko91rll9v3o1_500.gif

E Z R A
Seventeen | Incubus | Pansexual
- Is known to rarely be in demonic form. So he for the most part appears completely human.

- His true form is the image below. So most people are surprised and can't believe he's a young incubus. As he is able to fight sexual desires and or temptations, however he can be a tease. He is able to enlarge his wings as well.
[spoili]
tumblr_mdz0apMYX61r9gacdo1_500.jpg
[/spoili]

- He's pretty neutral and was actually a member of both gangs, causing great trouble in the end that he got away with especially to this day.

- Ezra appears kind, warm, and Prince like. However there's a dark side he has of course and that is being snarky, sarcastic, and aggressive if needed. A big trait is that he is deceptive, a liar at heart.
tumblr_nczl7lNko91rll9v3o2_500.gif

Cool character.I look forward to seeing how he interacts with the other characters. :)

Lol, well, yeah he is supposed to be the main muscle behind the Reaver's so it's expected of him to be scary. He's actually a pretty nice guy though, to King at least.

Lol, well, yeah he is supposed to be the main muscle behind the Reaver's so it's expected of him to be scary. He's actually a pretty nice guy though, to King at least.
Yeah I can tell that he's nice.Btw...where did Yin go? Pandora is plying it cool and waiting to see what he does. XD

Im in. Heres my character...

full

I don't know if you got an alert or not but your character has been spoken to.I just wanted to let you know. :)

I'm trying to write a post for him, and I've got it started, but I've got a tad bit of writer's block :P It's hard to go about writing as him and explaining why it is exactly that he's stalking Pandora. Also, his inner monologue can get pretty confusing, so I gotta go over it a few times before it'll make sense. It's coming though. It's coming. Additionally, it's very hard for me not to just have him maul a student. I mean, it's in his nature to kill people but I don't want him to just run around creating havoc by killing everyone ._. At least not in the first day. I'll post it up once I'm done, but then I gotta sleep.

I'm trying to write a post for him, and I've got it started, but I've got a tad bit of writer's block :P It's hard to go about writing as him and explaining why it is exactly that he's stalking Pandora. Also, his inner monologue can get pretty confusing, so I gotta go over it a few times before it'll make sense. It's coming though. It's coming. Additionally, it's very hard for me not to just have him maul a student. I mean, it's in his nature to kill people but I don't want him to just run around creating havoc by killing everyone ._. At least not in the first day. I'll post it up once I'm done, but then I gotta sleep.
Ok.I know what you mean about wirters block it can be crazy.What gets me is trying to word things correctly.

Ahh, I didn't realized the alters weren't coming through! >~< How much did I miss?

Ahh, I didn't realized the alters weren't coming through! >~< How much did I miss?

I was waiting to see if you were busy or if you weren't getting the alerts.As far your character goes you didn't miss to much.As far as other posts you shouldn't have to much reading to do to catch up.I get behind a bit myself.lol

Is there still room? o.o I accidentally posted in the main thing (deleted it), this is my first jump in thing and I thought we literally just 'jump in' xD

Is there still room? o.o I accidentally posted in the main thing (deleted it), this is my first jump in thing and I thought we literally just 'jump in' xD

Yes there's still room.This role play doesn't have a limit on how many people can join in.The more the merrier.Also you can go restore your post and simply edit it if you need to.With jump in role plays that lack real details you do just jump in.With mine I want people to read the OCC thread so they know the details before they jump in.What really makes it a jump in role play is the fact that no CS are required.Also there are no actual character slots and little to no plot planning.Some plot planning was done though but right now we're going with the flow. XD