Welcome to Elkhorn Private Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bo cracked the last bandit's necks. A tattoo that was not normally on Bo's neck began to glow. "Let's hope the rest are this easy. We gotta hurry to Heleton. Miranda's probably half way there with Raven." (These bastards if it weren't for them we already have enough on our plate.) Bo was moving with more speed and power than usual. He was obviously pissed about something.

Ayu started running after Bo, noticing that tattoo that seemed to have appeared on his neck. Catching up to him after a while, she stopped him putting a firm hand on his shoulder "What's wrong?" she asked quite abruptly, she wasn't about to let on that she was worried about him yet...

"I don't know!" Bo's tattoo burned him. He let out a screech. "Gah!" Miranda came up behind Ayu. "He's getting too angry. The Balgun's blood is thriving off the negative energy. His curse is activating. We have to hurry to the city he'll remember his last objective when he changes. We don't want it to be us."

Without another word, Ayu grabbed Bo's arm and began sprinting towards the city as fast as her legs could carry her, she figured they'll have a few minutes at the most so she had to make this trip quick. Otherwise things might get really really ugly around here.

Bo's legs grew into giant cat like legs and dragged into the ground. Miranda saw this and threw everyone in the air using the same magic trick back when they rushed to the forest. The minute Miranda landed Bo was still mostly human the curse had gotten his arms. She recited his objective. "Kill the ones shooting at you! Kill the ones shooting at you! Kill the ones shooting at you!" By the time she finished the curse took over and he let out a large roar.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/elkhorn-academy-pics.56049/

As Ayu was launched through the air, she quickly landed on the roof of a building and watched Bo's rampage from below, he looked practically unstoppable... However if she had studied her boosk correctly, there's two possible things that could go wrong; 1) If one of the civilians decide to try and hurt him thinking he was an enemy or 2) If one of those bandits happened to have something that could deter him... She observed everyone down on the ground below for one or both of those things just to be on the safe side...

Bo started tearing the bandits apart, but then the Arcanist came. He started blasting Bo with balls of fire. Bo stayed on his objective Kill the ones SHOOTING you. "Ayu get that mage! Bo takes his orders to the word! He is getting the shooters! He won't attack the grunts or Arcanist! The magic of the Arcanist will wear the duration of the curse! Me and Raven we'll take the melee fighters! Join us when your done!"

Ayu quickly calculates the Arcanist's path and hops down from the building "dampen impact" She whispers when she was nearing the ground, the spell she casted slowed down her descent so that it wouldn't cause any injuries when she hit the ground near the Arcanist "Damn! I almost had him!" She thought running towards the arcanist and driving her elbow into his back before swerving around him and driving a knee into his stomach.

"Damnit get back! Tower of Flame!" A huge pillar of flame lifted the bandits in the air "Shrapnel storm!" A tornado of metal shards tore the remaining forces apart. Bo's task being complete he changed back. "Ayu you alright!" Bo got up and stumbled for a while he eventually gained stability. The tattoo on his neck disappeared.

"I'm fine I'm fine!" Ayu called, she had casted a shielding spell around her during the attacks Miranda had used. Her magic was getting a little depleted though, she may have to do something about that later, probably by buying some sort of mana potion... That is if there's still any left around here after the bandits hit...

"Gah. I hate transforming. Why does it have to hurt so dang much?" The four gathered together. The whole city roared in applause. "We won?! We won!" The kid came out with his grandfather this time. "Bo." the old man said. "How do you know my name." The man laughed "Fear not. I am not a lost family member or mentor." Bo let out a sigh of relief. "But, I did make the item in that case. Take this. You're ready." The man handed Bo the boy's hand. Bo took it. "O.K. what--" The boy shrunk and turned into a small piece of paper with a magic circle on it. "It is time you fulfill your destiny. Now go, guard this key with your life." Bo nodded. The man chuckled and allowed the crowd to swallow him up. He vanished with the dust. The crowd cheered, but Bo was fixated on the man who turned to dust.

Ayu looked curiously at that piece of paper "Looks like some sort of rune... What's it for?" She asked him, all that had happened was a little confusing to her... Then again, she still did have alot to learn about Bo, after all, despite all that had happened, she was still mostly a new-comer compared to most others.

Raven went over near Bo and the others after defeating two of the melee fighters and realized that the battle was over. "So why did you change? And is everyone okay?"

Bo was fixated in his own world "What have you put in my hands Gramps..." one of the bandit members reached his feet "You big fat cat! I'm gonna kill you!" The man charged Bo. Bo started to get ready, but the paper turned into the boy. But, this time he was covered in a suit of armor. "My sword..." He grabbed the man and threw him in the air. He then turned to Bo and bowed "You must be my new master. Pleased to meet you." Bo was took back for a while, but then he remembered what the old man said to him. "You mentioned a sword where is it?" "My previous master said you had it." Guard this key.. repeated inside Bo's head.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/elkhorn-academy-pics.56049/

Ayu looked to be in thought for a moment... "What if the sword he's referring to is locked inside whatever he's supposed to be the key for." She said after a bit, it was only speculation, but it was something to work with.

"We have to hurry back! Get your spell books, cloth, weapons, and whatever! Then meet me at the boat. I know where this sword is... Kid come on." The "key" was confused "Is that my new name master?" "Yes. Now let's move Kid." "Yes Master."

"Hmm... How long do you think he's gonna take?" Ayu asked Bo, looking at his "key" curiously, he was a peculiar fellow, but he seemed nice, and rather loyal.

"I have no Idea. I just know where his sword is. Who knows how he does it." "Pardon me master, but it is a rather short process." Bo looked at Ayu "Well there you have it." Bo pointed at the boat "Now 1, 2, and 3 on the boat. You too Kid." "Yes sir."

Before Bo had finished what he was saying Ayu had already stepped onto the boat, she wondered how long the journey back would take... After all she had kinda dozed off last time around, she blushed at the thought of what must have happened...

Miranda started the engine. "Alright we're off. It'll be about a day before we reach the Academy and another week before our next vacation day. So yeah! Study hard and make yourself comfortable on the boat." "Say Kid can you turn into a pillow." "Nope." "Darnit. Hey Ayu wanna be my pillow?"

Status
Not open for further replies.