Welcome to Elkhorn Private Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayu sighed "I'll go talk to him then." she said, and before anyone could object she walked right into the gym and put a hand on Shima's shoulder "Hey, it's time to head back." Ayu told him, making sure not to sound too harsh, otherwise she might scare him off again...

Raven made it to the headmaster knowing that she would need to get to the other's fast so when he finally opened the door she gave him the document and quickly headed back for the gym. She saw the portal and knew what she had to do. She placed her self in the louts position and began to quickly find her center which would help her not only hold open the portal but enter the spirit realm as well. She found Bo, Ayu, and the boy. "Hey guys have I missed anything big yet again? By the way don't worry I've got the portal open this is just my soul self. I think..."

(This is the RP's End everyone the branch off from here is being created and those interested can join ill put a link here afterwards.)

3 Years After the Astral Plane Incident...

Three years ago a student by the name of Bo attended the academy. Together with his band of troublemakers Ayu, Raven, Kid and Miranda he solved and conquered every problem and beast. This student is now no longer able to see his friends graduate. He missed Miranda's graduation where she broke down in tears, a gift she meant to give him was never put to use, it was supposed to be her the one gone not Bo. But, were not focused on the past are we were focused on Ayu and Raven's present. Ayu stepped up to the podium. She scanned the room Bo's only trusted teacher stood staring at Ayu giving her a nod. Her own teacher bowed her head. Raven sat with Miranda and watched on with anticipation. "Well, Most of you know me... I was that girl in Assassin 101 who was like never there... Because of that lunatic..." Ayu let out a small nervous laugh with some tears. Bo sat outside the auditorium doors listening thinking to himself. Kid tried hard not to laugh. "But, all things must come to an end... So to my students of Elkhorn Academy this is--" Bo walked through the doors with Kid, he would have been unrecognizable if it weren't for his servant. He cut Ayu off. "This is Hello. What did I miss?" Kid and Bo gave a big smile. Bo sat on his tails like a chair. Ayu dropped the mic, Miranda and Raven shot up and did a 180. Bo could have sworn he saw Raven cry, but knowing her she wouldn't show it. They all tackled Bo. "Hey Master can I laugh now... kukuku... Please it hurts! kukuku!" Bo shrugged and Kid let out a roar. The girls got off of Bo helping him up. "What the hell happened to you?!" Bo scratched his head and smirked. Indicating he didn't really know. His nine black tails floated in the air gracefully along with his kimono style attire. "Where'd the clothes come from?" He explained everything about the demons and things that happened to him in the Astral Plane.

5 Years later...
"Bo get back here!" Bo was chasing after a giant Mammoth mullosk. "If you stop chasing it maybe it would stop running!" Bo came to a speeding halt. "Why didn't you say that earlier?!" Using his tails Bo grabbed the monsters legs slamming it to the ground. The city lie in ruins. "Bo!" He shrugged and shooed his servant to deal with the matter. "You can't make him do everything!" "Correction I can. And why else would he call me Master?" Miranda slammed his face into the ground. "I'll see ya around Bo." Bo waved Miranda off. Getting to his feet he called over Kid who was reading a comic. Bo opened his mouth only to get the words "Have you seen" before being cut off by Kid. "Haven't seen either of them Master." Bo looked onward a giant portal opening before him and closing as he entered Kid trailing blindly behind. On the other side was a floating house. They were back in the Astral Plane. Bo conquered the Astral Plane 9 years ago with the aid of a few undead he is now the King of the Astral Plane. Though he does not regulate anything but dueling requests for power. Miranda, Ayu, Raven, Kid, Bo, and the rest of the grads were now full blown "Magic Hunters".

BATTLE ON OUR HEROES!

Status
Not open for further replies.