Welcome to Elkhorn Private Academy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The blush was a littel more noticeable on Ayu's face but she nods "Sure I guess to." she said quietly, usually no-one asked something like this of her, though she didin't mind something like this happening...

Bo rested against her shoulder. His ears lowered making him look like a cute little cat.

Looking at Bo resting on her shoulder, Ayu smiled... "He looks so cute sleeping like that!" She thought, eventually giving into her urges and reached over, petting his head gently "Heh, they're even softer than last time I did this..." She thought to herself silently, and with that thought, she slowly began to doze off herself, leaning backwards onto the wall behind them with Bo still sleeping peacefully on her shoulder.

The boat reached shore early in the morning. Kid shook Bo. "Master. Master. We're Here. Wake Up. Master." Bo opened his eyes slowly. "Hmm." "Raven mind taking this report on what happened at the cities to the headmaster." Raven nodded and took the document. "Hey, Bo. Come on. We gotta get Kid his sword. Where is it? Bo. Bo." Bo sat up, rubbed his eyes, and stretched. "My guitar case. It's in there. Meet me at my dorm with Ayu. Come on Kid." "Yes Master." The two took off. "Jeez. Hey Ayu. Sweetheart wake up."

"Huh... Wha?" Ayu mumbled her eyes fluttering open as she woke up from her rather peaceful dream about soft kittens and lush green fields... She hadn't had a dream like that in who knows how long, taking a moment to rub the sleep out of her eyes she started to remember what she had been waiting for when she had slept. "Oh right! Your dorm..." She said once she was fully awake, standing up quickly a little embarrassed at her drowsiness despite the urgency of the situation.

Bo and Kid got to Bo's dorm. Bo ran inside and picked up a guitar case. "This is it?" "Yes. Do what you need to do." Kid cracked his fingers. He simply opened the case. Bo's mouth dropped open. Kid picked up the sword out of the case. "What the hell! I've tried that a million times! It never worked!" "DNA Spell. My previous master casted it. You have to be my kin or me to open the case. Well the sword seems to be in good shape." he flicked the blade. Bo passed out on the floor. "M-Master!?"

Ayu rushed in after Bo and that Kid, finding the Kid wielding a sword, with Bo unconscious not too far from him, and ontop of that some sort of guitar case in his room now lay open... She turns to the Kid quickly "What... Happened here?" she asked him, trying with less success this time to hide the worry in her voice, she hoped Bo would be alright...

"The Master fainted out of frustration due to the fact I opened the case so easily." Kid paused. "You must worry about master an awful lot." He swung his blade around and sat on Bo's desk.

Ayu's cheeks flushed a light shade of red at Kid's comment "Oh uh... I-it's nothing, I-I was just making sure he wasn't hurt... Miranda wouldn't be too happy with that." She said quickly, making up an quick excuse, though the look on her face wasn't as convincing as her words, which weren't too convincing to begin with.

Kid eyeballed Ayu. "Hmm." Miranda busted through the door. "The portal is ready. We only have a short amount of time though. My obelisk will give out in 1 hour, when that happens Raven will take over she can only keep it up for five minutes though. You hear me Bo." Bo raised a hand. "Welcome back Master." Bo sat up. "Well what are we sitting around for gear up!"

Ayu quickly checks that she had everything on her that she needed, her weapons, a staff, and some food and water if necessary. "Ready." She said, the blush had faded from her face when Miranda came in to her silent relief, and checking that she had everything she wanted on her helped regain her composure... Despite the weight of the situation, she actually felt kind of thrilled to do something like this.

"Miranda your leaving something out." Miranda stopped. "You little..." "What is it? What else do they need to know?" "Nothing. Follow me to the portal we only have 25 minutes now." Bo looked intrigued, but the situation overruled his curiosity. He followed Miranda to the Obelisk. When he got there a giant triangular pillar was in front of Miranda's lab. It was covered in inscriptions. A portal was open at its base. "Not intimidating at all."

Ayu had a bad feeling about entering the portal, something told her their journey would be obstructed in some way or another, perhaps to the point where they wouldn't return... However she had no time to reflect on such things now, and focused on the portal, they only had 25 minutes to do what they had to "Is everyone ready for this?" she asks, just in-case something had been misplaced...

Bo nodded his head "I'm ready." Kid nodded and followed Bo into the portal. It had only been a few Seconds. Bo couldn't have gotten far but yet you could hear him knocking everyone in the Astral Plane with his staff. Inside the portal Bo was talking to Kid "What the hell?!" Kid sliced a soul in half. "Correct observation Master. You see the thing Miranda left out is..." Kid told Bo the secret Miranda was keeping. "Why would she do that." Bo infuriated, spun the staff around so fast a gust of wind knocked the ghouls back. Miranda walked through hearing all the commotion. "You alright?" Bo turned and walked on. "How will we find Shima." Miranda pointed at the arena where Bo killed him. "There. Sutaro should be located somewhere outside. Take Ayu with you to Shima. She is a bit nicer than you." Bo nodded. Miranda bolted for the area outside where Sutaro was. Kid and Bo took the cloths off their arms. A star with a dot in the middle and a line going through it all the way around their wrist. "This going to work Kid?" He nodded. They wrapped their arm cloths again.

Last edited:
Ayu walks through the portal after Bo, she spotted him conversing with Kid, and Bo didn't look to be too happy, she started approaching the group. Noticing Miranda had joined them too, explaining something that she could just barely make out. After a few more moments Ayu had finally reached them just as Miranda was finishing her explanation "What's going on?" She asked them with a curious look on her face, she knew they'd be going to find Shima first, but she didin't quite understand all of the things that were going on...

Last edited:
Bo looked forward and spoke. "We're going to find Shima, your tagging along in case he is resistant. If so, we will need you to try to talk to him. If that doesn't work we will resort to force which will thus attract the attention of nearby spirits. He's in the gym. Any questions?" Kid smiled at Ayu. For some reason he disliked her. She always seemed close to Bo. (She's gonna be a problem later... Hopefully Miranda understands...)

Ayu shakes her head "I think I understand." she said, noticing Kid smiling at her out of the corner of her eye, she glances at him momentarily, the way he smile gave her a shiver down her spine, as if he was hiding something unpleasant... Ayu could have sworn she'd seen that smile on another face before, but what did it mean that time?

Bo nodded and marched on to the spiritual version of the gym. "Wonder, what the headmaster's gonna say to Raven when he sees her in front of the giant portal keeping it open."

"I don't think he'd say anything at all... He'd be speechless." Ayu said with a little laugh as she pictured the look on the headmaster's face... It felt kind of strange to do that sort of thing, she normally was the one who killed laughter.

They reached the gym and sure enough Shima was freaking out, like really bugging out. Twitching and hiding from every little passing thing. "How did he ever get top of the class?" Kid nodded out of pity and disgust. "Well, what do we do now? He obviously isn't talking to me the one who put him here." Kid nodded in agreement. Bo looked at him. "Quit that." Kid then bowed his head in shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.