Welcome to Elkhorn Private Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The boat came to a rough stop at the shore of Ragnton City, Australia. Miranda stood up and looked toward all of us.

"Alright everyone!" She spoke like a silly commander "Your missions: Find some lighter attire to go into the astral plane, Don't get lost, and don't start anything." Miranda stared down Bo. "And most of all Have fun!"

"Yes Ma'am." Bo helped Ayu and Raven off the boat "Let's start in the west district I heard there is some pretty good desert traveling cloths over there."

Raven closed her book and followed Bo off the boat. "Okay that sounds good and useful."

Thanking Bo, Ayu stepped off the ship "Why do we need those?" she asked curiously, presumably they were for traveling through a desert like their names implied, she wasn't entirely sure how usefull they'd be in the astral planes though...

Last edited:
Miranda jumped off of the boat. "Yeah, that sounds good... Say, Raven do you really need new cloth. Your normal cloth seems fine maybe me and you should check out the Alchemist stores first."

The just woken Bo was too tired to deal with Miranda's mysterious energy. "Apparently heavy armor and clothing is rejected in the spirit world unless it is made there itself."

"Fine by me. See you guys latter then." Raven smiled at the three.

"Yeah I'm coming!" Ayu calls out quickly following Bo towards the stalls, she figured she'd look around for other types of attire, she could use some new clothes after all... She waved goodbye at Raven before she left, and stopped for a moment rememberingshe was meaning to try out a few spells, so she made a mental note as she continued walking, catching up to Bo soon enough to ask around about a place to do that once they're done with buying new clothes.

Miranda chased after Raven. "Raven. Here's a map back to the boat if we get separated."

Bo chuckled "Sorry I overheard the two back at the shore. His ears twitched. Hmm I like this one." Bo picked up an outfit that covered his entire body. He would have to fork over his arm to Miranda though because it was no longer infused to him by magic anymore. In place he would take a staff "I look so cool!"

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/elkhorn-academy-pics.56049/

Ayu looked through the clothes, her eyes landing on a robe, it looked tattered in a fashionable way, yet it seemed quite durable despite that... It also came with a cloth to cover her face, it would probably be usefull for their joruney through the Atral Planes, it would definitely stop small debris from getting into her eyes. She picked it up and put it on, covering her face with the piece of white cloth and walked around with it a little bit, it wasn't too restricting on her movement thankfully, something she had worried about with clothes like this. Hearing Bo comment on his own outfit, she looked at him and smiled "Heh, you sure do!" she told him with a little hint of playfulness in her voice.

"Thank you Ayu..." he poked her robe "So fluffy... Let's go meet the others in the east district. If you're done here that is..." Bo could not move his gaze off the robe "So big..."

A little boy came over to Bo
"What happened?" Bo looked down "Hmm..." The kid asked again "What happened to your arm?" Bo's eyes widened. "You really wanna know?" the kid nodded "Well, you see... I was fighting a giant dragon! And it was all like..." Bo continued with his amazing story. "Did you really?!" the kid asked excitedly "Nope." the kid straight faced "Then how did you?" Bo smiled he moved a piece of the gauntlet claw up. "You see...kid..." steam started coming out of the sides of the gauntlet. "I never did... lose my arm..." the gauntlet dropped with a loud thud. Bo's arm was covered in small holes where the needles connect the gauntlet to his body. Rather than disgust the kid looked on in amazement. "Wow! It must be you..." Bo jerked "What must be me?" the kid's eyes widened. Suddenly everyone's eyes were on Bo. "I'm sorry Miranda. I started something..."

Ayu looked a little embarassed when Bo poked at her robe, he seemed to have a great interest in it which surprised her... She thought she was the only one who took any notice of that thing. Then a little boy came and started talking to Bo about his arm, which she found was not too surprising; it's not every day someone walks around with a mechanical arm... Though when the kid said that Bo must be someone, Ayu got a strange feeling about it, a feeling that she should know what that boy was referring to but doesn't... "What... Do you mean?" She asked the boy, a confused look was on her face.

"Our town you know is one of the most flourishing in what's left of Australia." Bo listened intently "Yeah, ever since those two
type-5s attacked the western side of the continent the dust potency got too high so the monsters couldn't attack."
The boy nodded "Other countries would not raid us because were only the most flourishing compared to this continent but least compared to other continents. But, to the people here our resources are needed. 3 months after the attack a group of bandits collected. They came from the four poorest cities around and all the small villages." Bo was getting increasingly angrier. "Ever since they've been raiding Ragnton City, Dewport, and Heleton. But, one day a soothsayer came telling us of a group of magicians that would save us from the bandits." Bo clenched his fists and staff. Then put his head down. "H-How many...How many are there?" "143. You can do it with that staff and arm. Your partner with the dual blades. The spirit walker. And scientist." Bo looked disturbed "This soothsayer told you this?" "He did." Bo looked down "None of them have an affinity for magic correct?" "The main two do, The rest are grunts." Bo looked at Ayu like what do we do. Bo pulled his arm back together and locked it in place. "Your going to help us!?" "We will see." The kid danced around and then took off shouting. people began to swarm. Bo whispered to Ayu. "Cloak us we need to get to Miranda and Raven."

Hearing Bo whisper to her, Ayu looked around at the gathering crowd for a few moments before grabbing Bo's arm and thinking "Cloak engage" Making her and Bo invisible for a good amount of time, then she took off running still holding onto Bo's arm until they reached an dark alleyway that seemed empty, which she ran into just before her cloak wore off.

"What do we do?! 143 of them?! And only two can use magic?! Why haven't these people fought back?! Bo knelt down. "Breathe. Okay, Why haven't the people fought. One: the two Arcanists are really powerful and ended a rebellion fast. Two: The wizards aren't powerful and just act as tanks taking down any incoming attacks with ease. Three: The people are just too frightened to respond." Bo let out a sigh. "Okay let's meet up with Miranda. She'll have some answers."

Ayu nods, she figured meeting up with Miranda would be the best thing to do for now... However, there was something she'd need to address first "Do you think there would be a place I could test out a few new spells at?" She asked Bo, she remembered she had read about a few combat and defense spells which could potentially come in handy, of course that's assuming that they'll even work...

"That's just before Miranda. They've probably already moved on from that district. So it should be fine , but pull up your hood we have to try to move undetected. And don't use magic just in case we get a surprise from those bandits." Bo put his gauntlet arm inside his shirt and pulled the sleeve over it. "There I got a broken arm if anyone asks. 'kay. " Bo gave Ayu a wink "Let's go. Why is everything always happening to us four..."

Ayu tightened and secured the cloth around her face realizing it had been a little loose, showing her hair. When Bo thought out loud about how everything always seemed to happen to the four of them she gave him a little smile "I guess these things tend to find us... Even when we're not seeking them out ourselves." She said, looking around briefly half expecting something to happen right after she said that.

Bo chuckled. They reached the Magic district. Bo wasn't so good with magic. But, he found a book on his magic style. It talked about casting items. He threw some cash at the guy. And took off to catch up to Ayu. Bo heard hooves. Then he heard Miranda running towards them dragging Raven and yelling Bo's name. "How did she know it was us..." Bo's arm fell out of the jacket. "Bo! Ayu! Watch out!" A giant ball of fire charged Ayu and Bo. Bo looked at Ayu and shot a shockwave shell at the fireball. "You jinxed us." shots were fired in the air. Miranda caught up. "I just heard about your encounter Bo. And I think they did too. We won't be able to travel with them on our tail. I wanted to avoid it, but looks like we gotta fight them. Damn bandits."

Ayu let out a sigh, it looks like she'd have to test out her magic sooner rather than later... She looked towards the direction of the bandits trying to make out how many they are, that would determine just what type of spell she was going to use...

Bo reloaded his arm "There doesn't seem to be that many of them..." Bo pondered for a bit "143 members. Three cities. The only way to raid them efficiently is to raid all of them simultaneously. So they're are actually three mages." "47 here, 48 in Dewport, and 48 in Heleton. Miranda..."All that was left was a note saying Way ahead of you literally. "We'll meet up in Heleton and take the forces out there together. So let's hurry up with these weaklings!" Bo charged firing a shot.

Ayu raised her staff, pointing it right at the middle of the group of bandits "Mana bomb" She whispered, concentrating her magical energy, focusing it towards the tip of the staff, which fired off an blue-tinted projectile, landing where she had targetted and blowing up. "Whew... It works... Hopefully I have the same luck with the rest of these attacks." Ayu thinks to herself, she looked at the group of bandits again, trying to see which ones were still standing.

Status
Not open for further replies.