Welcome to Elkhorn Private Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I might need to practice a few spells I had read up on soon enough... Do you think I'd be able to access the gym now?" Ayu asked Bo curiously, she had heard what happened to him when he requested access, but now that they were rank 5's perhaps things might be different...

Bo thought about Mr.Denis, His facial expression lowered. "Don't die." Bo walked her to the gym. Immidiately once Bo walked through the door with Ayu tons of people swarmed them. They all asked about the Type-5 battle. Bo leaned over to Ayu and whispered. "You can probably cloak over to the Old Man." Bo pointed out all of the cursed people. "Watch out for them they will either see you or smell you. Most of them don't look too interested, but I bet you their friends are. After you challenge him I'll be free from this crowd. Now hurry!"

Ayu nodded "You should probably go back and help Raven retrieving the souls after this... It might be quicker that way..." She told Bo before whispering "Ghost form" again, this time her cloak stayed on for much longer, allowing her to sneak into the gym entrance before she uncloaked herself by whispering "Uncloak" she found the gym teacher standing in front of her "I think his name was... Mr. Dennis?" She thought to herself before speaking "Hey, Mr. Dennis I think?... Would you let me use your gym?" She asked him, trying her best to keep her voice calm and casual.

Mr. Denis was silent for a moment. Then he began to speak. "Sure-" A large cannon shell brushed by his face. It demolished the wall behind him, Bo and Denis were pissed.

Bo had a terrifying look on his face "7 damn months... I never got a "Sure"..." Bo's head was now pressed against Mr.Denis's "I challenge you to a fight with Ayu if we win she gets the gym for the rest of the year

Mr.Denis looked down on Bo. "Well someone got real smart... Although you still haven't beaten me..." Mr.Denis transformed into an Lizard man. "If I win you don't get to use it for a year. What are the conditions?"

Bo smirked. "No Magic." Mr.Denis was forcefully reverted back to human form, Ayu and Bo's armor were taken off, and Bo's gauntlet fell off. "Oh, I'll just do it manually then." Bo fiddled with the gauntlet, when he was finished it made a hiss. "There I'm ready."

"Actually using that noggin huh kid? I guess I lost this fight." Mr.Denis got ready "Doesn't mean I ain't gonna try" Dennis thought.

A little taken aback when Mr. Dennis just simply agreed, it really bugged her considering he had made Bo fight him to gain access to the gym... The shell that came almost immediately after followed by Bo's challenge interupted her train of though, but she was a little glad she could help Bo out this time. Ayu readied her blades, without her magic, her best ally was the darkness and her speed; all she needed to do was find Denis's blind spot... After assessing the situation for a moment she positioned herself in a combat stance "Ready." she said, waiting for Mr. Denis's next move cautiously...

Denis and Bo charged each other. Repeated punches were delivered Bo uppercutted Mr.Denis making his arms flail. Bo then shot a shockwave shell at the ground propelling Mr.Denis in the air.

"Crap I was so busy fighting Bo I lost the girl!" Mr.Denis looked around cautiously.

Ayu was quick to intercept Mr. Dennis, sprinting behind him delivering a swift kick to him while he was still airborne making sure to hit him where his center of gravity was as she figured it would propell him the furthest. Before she brought both of her fists together and knocked Mr. Dennis out of the air and into the floor, quickly moving to her starting position again afterwards, letting out a small sigh.

Bo charged Mr.Denis, He shot a dead shell into Denis's chest, weakening him. Mr. Denis stumbled around, Bo jumped back to Ayu. "Care to do the honors." Bo said with a bow. There was no way Denis could win.

Ayu nodded, sheathing her blades and leapt into action delivering a flying kick into Mr. Denis's chest this time sending him flying into a wall. "I guess the wall might need a few repairs.." Ayu said, standing a few meters from Mr. Dennis now, wondering if he'd get up...

Last edited:
Bo walked over to Denis. He stared at him with a blank face (:I) and started nudging him. "Hey, Hey Old Man."

Denis woke up. "What?"

Bo replied with a smile on his face "We beat you!"

Denis wasn't shocked at all and went to sleep.

Bo was annoyed "Pfft. So Ayu you should start studying and get out of here I heard Ms. Masumi was coming." Everyone ran out the gym as soon as they heard this.

Bo laughed "I got them so good. They shouldn't bother you now. Oh! and one other thing the astral realm rejects heavy armor, very little metal will pass to our spiritual bodies. So were going with Miranda to the mainland To get some cloth. She turned Rank 9 when we turned Rank 5. While were there you should probably visit your home." Bo said before taking a nap

Ayu felt as if they were forgetting something... Remembering Raven she turned to Bo "Hey... Where's Raven?" She asked Bo, quickly glancing at the students exiting them gym "I don't think she's here... Is she?" the last place she remembered Raven was at was in that forest where they fought the Class 5 beast, but Raven wouldn't have hung around, right?

Bo layed out a nose map. "She is stumbling about the halls. I thought you would've given her a map by now? No matter when Miranda's ready she will port us to the ferry so let her roam and keep your clothes on she doesn't know what your doing and she isn't going to wait." Bo warned "Wake me when your ready to spar."

"I myself don't have a map as of yet... Sorry about that..." Ayu said quite sheepishly, she practically forgot about it during all that has happened...

Bo blushed "Neither do I, but that's because I could smell where everything was!" Bo looked away and fell asleep

Ayu sighed a little, and sat down against the wall next to Bo, eventually her eyes began to close and she too fell asleep.

Last edited:
When the Bo awoke he was on a ferry. Ayu was asleep on his shoulder, and Raven sat right in front of the two. "Wakey, Wakey sleepy heads..." Miranda jested "Were almost there." Ragnton City the most flourishing city in all of what's left of Australia. Almost 3,000 nautical miles from Japan. The only way to reach it in such a hurry would be magic.
"Raven you should partner with Miranda, and don't get lost. This place is 7 times the size of Elkhorn." Bo said "I'll partner with Ayu."

"OK" Miranda replied.

Ayu woke up, startled from her dream, quickly realizing who she was sleeping on she sat up, blushing a little. "How long have I slept?" She asked Bo a little sleepily, rubbing her eyes and looking around at the ferry she was on.

"Dunno, I just woke up myself. Were almost at the city though." Bo said pointing "You'll be partnering with me."

Ayu nodded, she was quite curious what the city would be like, though new places were intrigueing they did make her just a little nervous, thankfully she'll be partnered up with someone she's familiar with though, at least there's that...

Rave said looking up from a book that she had with her it was about the spirit realm. " Sounds good. Staying with Miranda will help me not get lost promise I'll make sure to not fall behind." She then went back to her book waiting for there arrival.

Status
Not open for further replies.