Welcome to Brookstory // Open & Accepting!! \\

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
OML OML OML DYING DYING DYING!!! I'VE MISSED SO MUCH!!! WORKING ON POSTS NOW!!!1 ._.

I will get on it soon I promise!

Reactions: Brea
@Lady With Class Benne is going to be so nervous lol.... and he's holding Cinder's story in his hands XD

Will post once I'm done with my school works. I'm really sorry, guys. My schedule's been hectic these past few days and I can barely cope up with the subjects and the posts. I'm really really sorry >_<

Working on posts now. I'll try not to make them short

Sort of want to make 2 new characters, but I have zero idea for disney character to use. Hmm time to brainstorm

Sort of want to make 2 new characters, but I have zero idea for disney character to use. Hmm time to brainstorm
Let's see, there's still:
Anna (Frozen)
Hans (Frozen)
Tiana (Princess & the Frog)
Naveen (Princess and the Frog)
Ursula (Little Mermaid)
Lilo (Lilo & Stitch)
Nani (Lilo & Stitch)
David (Lilo & Stitch)
Quasimodo (Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Esmeralda (Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Jasmine (Aladdin)
Christopher Robin (Winnie the Pooh)
Any of the Disney Fairies except for Tinkerbell, Terence and Periwinkle.
Any of The Incredibles
Any from Emperors New Groove
Tarzan (Tarzan)
Jane (Tarzan)
Penny (Bolt)
Wreck It Ralph Characters
Mary Popins

That's all I can think of, but hope I helped to give you some ideas.

• Love
Reactions: Dramma and Justin
Fred
Wasabi
Baymax

I will be posting prob tomorrow^^

Working on a post now. Sorry for waiting >_<

I will get tank up today ^^

Making two characters tonight, thanks to @Brea
I'll be making the Queen of Pixie hallow, who's name is escaping me at the moment.
And violet from the incredibles

• Thank You
Reactions: Dramma
rs_500x274-141111110830-tumblr_nc8295BsoA1rmab0go1_500.gif

.:Name:.
King Clarity

.:Character:.
Queen Clarion

.:Age:.

.:Sexual Orientation:.
Straight

- 5 feet 9 inches -
- Dirty Blonde -
- Blue -

.:Personality:.
Clarity is a charming king, all he wants is the fairies to be safe doing absolutely everything in his power to do so. Friendly to everyone he is proper and seen as a good guy. Clarity would never let his powers go to his head though and thinks that everyone is equal despite their powers. Clarity is also a kind well rounded person, named Clarity for his clear and precise decisions, and seeing the good in all. Clarity is also very formal, usually finding shelter in reading.

.:Health Ailments:.
Asthma

.:Fears:.
Dark Magic / Death / Darkness

.:Likes:.
Reading / Dressing Up / Light Magic / Cherry Pie / Flying

.:Dislikes:.
Swimming / Technology / Rap / Ice Cream

Reactions: MadKingJai™
rs_500x274-141111110830-tumblr_nc8295BsoA1rmab0go1_500.gif

King Clarity

Queen Clarion

Straight

- 5 feet 9 inches -
- Dirty Blonde -
- Blue -

Clarity is a charming king, all he wants is the fairies to be safe doing absolutely everything in his power to do so. Friendly to everyone he is proper and seen as a good guy. Clarity would never let his powers go to his head though and thinks that everyone is equal despite their powers. Clarity is also a kind well rounded person, named Clarity for his clear and precise decisions, and seeing the good in all. Clarity is also very formal, usually finding shelter in reading.

Asthma

Dark Magic / Death / Darkness

Reading / Dressing Up / Light Magic / Cherry Pie / Flying

Swimming / Technology / Rap / Ice Cream
AGH! Sorry! You're good to go! I'm not getting notifications for some reason >.< For anything. @Lady With Class had to throw a pillow at me from across the room. ~-~ It was kind of unnecessary but it got the point across.

tumblr_mhvgffFQ0Y1s20b41o1_500.gif

Vance Parr

Violet Parr

Gay

- 5 feet 8 inches -
- Black -
- Blue -

Vance is a little secluded, he isn't really seen socializing with anyone but his best friends. Vance is usually going invisible anytime he feels uncomfortable getting out of all situations rather then facing the people he's scared of. Vance doesn't usually use his powers, he's scared that they won't work even though he has complete control of them he sikes himself out because of his nervousness. Vance is usually seen biting his nails, pulling on his necklace, or fixing his hair due to his regular nervousness. Vance is a kind person though, he wants to help others all the time and to make everyone else feel okay but sometimes he can't get the courage to talk.

Social Anxiety

Crowds / Tight Spaces / Crushes / Losing his family

Boys / Fashion Magazines / Music / Pizza

Talking to people / Messing up powers / Chocolate

tumblr_ml3ffnYdeS1snvqn1o1_500.gif

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
You know what I wanna make Dash!!! Do you mind if I am your little sister @Dramma

You know what I wanna make Dash!!! Do you mind if I am your little sister @Dramma
I would hate it so much oh my goodness why would you ever think of that!
JK JK no I'm totally fine with that xD

Also I'll be posting once Vance get's accepted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.