Welcome to Brookstory // Open & Accepting!! \\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Go to IC now to work on posts for Eugenia, Shane, Percy-William, and Jacqueline.

And it's totally cool that you both are on here, my siblings are lame and hate writing to the max!

Yeah, I was the one to show her the site, since we were both on a different one! But now she has more time for roleplaying than I do *Sigh*

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, I was the one to show her the site, since we were both on a different one! But now she has more time for roleplaying than I do *Sigh*
Cause you work too much lol xD

Okay. Go to IC now to work on posts for Eugenia, Shane, Percy-William, and Jacqueline.

And it's totally cool that you both are on here, my siblings are lame and hate writing to the max!
Our younger brother is the same though. He thinks we're lame for writing all the time yet he's the one that sits around playing video games in his free time.

@King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming you know what would be funny, if one day Gia needed Eugenia's help.

Eugenia: Oh so you need my help now? I thought I was just some thief girl to you.

Gia: Shut it. I would do it myself, but magic won't get it done this time.

Eugenia: I'll do it, but first admit you know nothing about me and never did you just judged me cause I tried to steal your lamp...I had my reasons you know, but than again an arrogant person like you wouldn't care cause all powerful genies should know everything right?

Hey, would you be up for them somehow becoming friends.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Brea and Justin
@King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming you know what would be funny, if one day Gia needed Eugenia's help.

Eugenia: Oh so you need my help now? I thought I was just some thief girl to you.

Gia: Shut it. I would do it myself, but magic won't get it done this time.

Eugenia: I'll do it, but first admit you know nothing about me and never did you just judged me cause I tried to steal your lamp...I had my reasons you know, but than again an arrogant person like you wouldn't care cause all powerful genies should know everything right?

Hey, would you be up for them somehow becoming friends.
I would so love that lol... Gia is sarcastic and Prideful... just like Genie so yeah we need to do this xD

Um, yeah, they're the only ones, but it's totally fine love! Maybe we could weave something plot-related into that, since they're all fairytale people and he's not?
Shoot... my bad. Yeah, we can probably think of something plot related. Or, if it's easier, I could go back and pretend he was a storybook character who usually works in a farm and was just as confused as her when they both woke up in the barn. And then, cause he's old and would rather stay where he was, he sent her to investigate in the town?

Posting tomorrow.

I'm still interested in doing this, but it looks like the last IC post was December 28th, and before that it seemed to have been dead. So, I'm curious as to if others are still interested in participating in this as well? I know @Prince Shattered Charming is planning to post sometime soon, but if this is dead and no one else has any intentions of posting again it'd be ideal for me to know that before I sit down and write another IC post for this. However, if there is still people interested in this I'll make it a priority to get a post up by the end of the week.

Reactions: Lady With Class
I'm still here! ;) As is Ella! And I thought I posted >.< Which has happened to two posts dammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.