Four feet Six inches tall.
- Hair -
Blonde Hair
- Eyes -
Blue eyes
- Marks, Piercings, Tattoos -
A few scars from when she was younger.
.:Personality:.

Beautiful, mischievous, impulsive, competitive, slightly narcissistic, brave, heroic.

.:Health Ailments?:.
None

.:Fears:.
Losing her family
Losing her powers

.:Likes:.
Her super powers
Her family
running competitions
playing pranks on her teacher
winning

.:Dislikes:.
Having to hide her powers
Detention
Vegetables
Bedtimes

.:Extra:.
"I'm alive! YEE-AH!!! Wahoo!!!... Uh OH."
Superhuman Speed: Dash's primary superpower is her astonishing superhuman speed, which gives her not only the ability to run superhumanly fast, but also grants her several other abilities that come in handy when in combat or heroic missions.
Superhuman Agility: Combining her superhumanly fast speed, with the momentum she creates while on the run, Dash is capable of accomplishing feats of superhuman agility, no other normal human, or even a "Super" like her father, Mr. Incredible, could possibly do.
Superhuman Reflexes: Dash's speed gives her a superhumanly fast mind and reaction-time, which she uses when engaging in combat or when in the need of improvising. This ability is very much needed when she needs to change direction, while running at superhuman speeds.
Super-Speeding Combat Ability: Dash's speed affects her entire body, allowing her the ability to combat an opponent with super-speedy punches. However, this does not increase the impact of her blows.

Last edited:
tumblr_mhvgffFQ0Y1s20b41o1_500.gif

.:Name:.
Vance Parr

.:Character:.
Violet Parr

.:Age:.

.:Sexual Orientation:.
Gay

- 5 feet 8 inches -
- Black -
- Blue -

Vance is a little secluded, he isn't really seen socializing with anyone but his best friends. Vance is usually going invisible anytime he feels uncomfortable getting out of all situations rather then facing the people he's scared of. Vance doesn't usually use his powers, he's scared that they won't work even though he has complete control of them he sikes himself out because of his nervousness. Vance is usually seen biting his nails, pulling on his necklace, or fixing his hair due to his regular nervousness. Vance is a kind person though, he wants to help others all the time and to make everyone else feel okay but sometimes he can't get the courage to talk.

.:Health Ailments:.
Social Anxiety

Crowds / Tight Spaces / Crushes / Losing his family

Boys / Fashion Magazines / Music / Pizza

Talking to people / Messing up powers / Chocolate

tumblr_ml3ffnYdeS1snvqn1o1_500.gif
He is also accepted ;)

• Love
Reactions: Dramma
@Dramma - Relationship Propositions: Feel free to deny these or suggest your own ideas!

• King Clarity (Queen Clarion):
    • Terra (Terence) - Obviously these two would know each other, since Clarity would be Terra's King back in Pixie Hallow. But, I wouldn't say they're friends. More like Terra would think of Clarity as her respectable leader. I also think Terra would struggle with becoming more casual with Clarity in this world, since he's always been her king. Thoughts?
    • Kristina (Kristoff) - Because of his formal nature I don't think these two would be friends. But, I don't think they'd be enemies either... Neutral?
    • Raphael (Rapunzel) - I also think these two would be neutral. Raphael would have no reason not to like Clarity, but he also wouldn't have any reasons to be his friend either. Raphael usually likes to surround himself with fun and adventurous people.
  • Vance Parr (Violet Parr):
    • Terra (Terence) - Terra would be nice to him, but I don't think they would really grow close. Neutral?
    • Kristina (Kristoff) - Hmmm I think these two could kind of be buddies. They wouldn't be close on an extremely deep level, but Kristina might enjoy his company in a relaxed environment. Thoughts?
    • Raphael (Rapunzel) - I think these two would just be neutral too. Raphael is more of a "That's dangerous? Let's do it anyways!" type of person While Vance is more of a "That's slightly out of my comfort zone... better steer clear of that activity" person.

((Little note to myself: Poisoned Rose is working on Dash. Read CS when finished.))

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dramma
I will be posting tonight.

Been so busy this week, but for sure I will post tomorrow night.

I'm going to finish up Dash later tonight I have a big day ahead of me today so yeah but first a question about the Parr family... do they still have their super powers?

I'm going to finish up Dash later tonight I have a big day ahead of me today so yeah but first a question about the Parr family... do they still have their super powers?
I really hope so, cause I just used Vance's

Reactions: Brea
I think so lol. My chars still have their magic so probably. Posting tonight finally.

I'd assume they still had their powers. I mean, everyone else does, don't see why it'd be different for the parr family.

I was just curious, so now I guess I can make Dash and make her awesome!

Ok so Daisha is done now!!

532full-evelina-voznesenskaya.jpg

.:Name:.
"We all get cool new outfits!"
Daisha Robella Parr

.:Character:.
Dashiell Robert Parr

.:Age:.
"The Dash likes."
10 years old

.:Sexual Orientation:.
To young to know right now

.:Appearance:.
aa1911.jpg

- Height -
Four feet Six inches tall.
- Hair -
Blonde Hair
- Eyes -
Blue eyes
- Marks, Piercings, Tattoos -
A few scars from when she was younger.

Beautiful, mischievous, impulsive, competitive, slightly narcissistic, brave, heroic.

.:Health Ailments?:.
None

Losing her family
Losing her powers

Her super powers
Her family
running competitions
playing pranks on her teacher
winning

Having to hide her powers
Detention
Vegetables
Bedtimes

.:Extra:.
"I'm alive! YEE-AH!!! Wahoo!!!... Uh OH."
Superhuman Speed: Dash's primary superpower is her astonishing superhuman speed, which gives her not only the ability to run superhumanly fast, but also grants her several other abilities that come in handy when in combat or heroic missions.
Superhuman Agility: Combining her superhumanly fast speed, with the momentum she creates while on the run, Dash is capable of accomplishing feats of superhuman agility, no other normal human, or even a "Super" like her father, Mr. Incredible, could possibly do.
Superhuman Reflexes: Dash's speed gives her a superhumanly fast mind and reaction-time, which she uses when engaging in combat or when in the need of improvising. This ability is very much needed when she needs to change direction, while running at superhuman speeds.
Super-Speeding Combat Ability: Dash's speed affects her entire body, allowing her the ability to combat an opponent with super-speedy punches. However, this does not increase the impact of her blows.
Relationship Propositions:
  • Terra (Terence) - Terra would avoid her. Younger kids would not be something she would be comfortable being around, because she wouldn't know how to treat them or anything. So, neutral?
  • Kristina (Kristoff) - Kristina would see her as a child, and therefore something she would need to protect. She'd try to keep Daisha out of harms way at all costs.
  • Raphael (Rapunzel) - I think Raphael would look over the fact that she was so young and kind of become her buddy. Not in a creepy way or anything, more in a way that, because he's so childish and adventurous, these two would just run off together to go have fun without telling anyone they were leaving. What do you think?

Last edited:
Oh goddess it's perfect lol her and Raphael getting into all sorts of trouble!

I will be posting later today, still here.

NO, That gif of Cameron Dallas. Why do you do this to me!
Hey xD, he's adorable and hot, not a lot of people can be both cute and sexy but he is xD

Thanks I was waiting for her approval before I posted for her and tank

Just wondering when you're planning on posting again @Poisoned Rose ? Not trying to rush you or anything, just wondering when I'll have a interaction with Tanix to work off of with Terra. ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.