Welcome to Brookstory // Open & Accepting!! \\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know sorry got stared for another rp I will post for tank and Dash tonight!!

Reactions: Brea
Will have my next post up tonight! ♥

Quick Question @xX Ella Wolfe Xx : Are the Disney characters the only one's int he town, or are there other people? (Cause if they're the only ones I may have already messed up with some random old guy being Kristina's boss at the farm.)

I will be posting for my chars in a few hours^^

working on my posts now. Just made some cooler looking banners for my chars lol.
sCwznmW.jpg

2flBOUG.jpg

txie3nM.jpg

EkhXi7m.jpg

I will post for my other charries and Eugenia sometime this week. SO sorry for the hold up!

So, is this dead?

I wish is wasn't but I think so...

Whoops >.< My notifications have totally been dead for this and I kind of forgot about it! Ella's super busy IRL right now, but she'll be able to do stuff tomorrow maybe? If not, the day after? She got a new job and her schedule's all over the place. Plus she caught the flu and had finals to study for :\ I'll definitely be able to post tomorrow though.

Hi! And bye actually xD Another Christmas party to attend but I should be good to post tomorrow! @Lady With Class lost track of time, by the way, so she'll reply tomorrow. She was working on character sheets? I dunno, she's running around our apartment throwing clothes everywhere. She apologizes sincerely though.

Oh! And I do apologize, both for double posting and for not getting to my IC post yesterday >.< I'll definitely get to it today, at some point, I'm taking care of things for other group rps!

Wait, this may be personal but are you two like jsut friends? or like a couple? B ECAUSE IDK I THOUGHT IT'd BE SUPER CUTE if you were a couple and idk sorry.
HA xD Oh my god, no one's every said that to me - us before xD That's a first. Yeah, no, Liz and I are sisters. I'm adopted if our close ages made it unclear.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Brea and Justin
Yay NOT DEAD lol

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Quick Question @xX Ella Wolfe Xx : Are the Disney characters the only one's int he town, or are there other people? (Cause if they're the only ones I may have already messed up with some random old guy being Kristina's boss at the farm.)
Um, yeah, they're the only ones, but it's totally fine love! Maybe we could weave something plot-related into that, since they're all fairytale people and he's not?

Sorry for the hold up! I had work, unlike my sister -.- Who has off for the next few days...

I think it's cool that you both are on Iwaku together lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.