Welcome to Brookstory // Open & Accepting!! \\

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Reactions: Brea
Oh thanks. I didn't see that before. I will go check them out now.
Ann's pretty much the same, but I am working on Haruka now, and I think Ann and the Genie are going to have some drama

Ann's pretty much the same, but I am working on Haruka now, and I think Ann and the Genie are going to have some drama
I really think Haruka and Percy would go great! Also I love the way you made her.

I really think Haruka and Percy would go great! Also I love the way you made her.
Thank you~ I like her very much. Now I just have to wait for @xX Ella Wolfie Xx To accept her

SHOOT I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS. LEMME GO BACK A FEW PAGES. OR 10

Last edited by a moderator:
large.gif

.:Name:.
Elson of Arendale

.:Character:.
Elsa

.:Age:.

.:Appearance:.

superthumb.jpg

.:Sexual Orientation:.
Gay

- 6'3 -
- White -
- Blue -
- None -

.:Personality:.
Elson is a reserved person, he doesn't wish to hurt anyone so he keeps to himself and doesn't speak up. Elson can come off as awkward to some people, as he spent most of his life in solitude. He is nervous and shaky around people not wanting to accidentally freeze them or worse kill them. He is known though for being gentle when he has control of his powers which thankfully he does now. The boy was also seen as happy and carefree after he was able to control his powers and most of arendale loved him. Although now he's in a strange place he may become withdrawn from people, scared and looking for a way home.

.:Health Ailments:.
Allergic to latex and bees

.:Fears:.
Elson is scared of hurting other people, and losing control of his powers. He is scared of the dark and scared of being lonely, and his worst fear ever is tight spaces.

.:Likes:.
Snow | Ice Skating | Reading | Exploring | Chocolate | Sweaters
.:Dislikes:.
Fire | Sushi | Cake | Dogs
.:Extra:.

large.gif

Elson of Arendale

Elsa

superthumb.jpg

Gay

- 6'3 -
- White -
- Blue -
- None -

Elson is a reserved person, he doesn't wish to hurt anyone so he keeps to himself and doesn't speak up. Elson can come off as awkward to some people, as he spent most of his life in solitude. He is nervous and shaky around people not wanting to accidentally freeze them or worse kill them. He is known though for being gentle when he has control of his powers which thankfully he does now. The boy was also seen as happy and carefree after he was able to control his powers and most of arendale loved him. Although now he's in a strange place he may become withdrawn from people, scared and looking for a way home.

Elson is scared of hurting other people, and losing control of his powers. He is scared of the dark and scared of being lonely, and his worst fear ever is tight spaces.

Awesome! You're good to go!! ;)

I have a quick question, do Eugenia and Raphael already know each other?
Well, yeah, I'd assume so. Since Eugene is the whole reason Rapunzel escaped Mother Gothel in the first place I'd assume it went the same way for Raphael and Eugenia. I thought the stories stayed the same, just that the gender roles were reversed, right?

My posts will be up after I post intros for my other rp^^

large.gif

Elson of Arendale

Elsa

superthumb.jpg

Gay

- 6'3 -
- White -
- Blue -
- None -

I was hoping someone would male Elsa lol. Benne might crush on him. Benne will have a lot of crushes XD

• Love
Reactions: Dramma
large.gif

Elson of Arendale

Elsa

superthumb.jpg

Gay

- 6'3 -
- White -
- Blue -
- None -

Relationship Propositions:
  • Terra (Terence) - I think Terra would just be neutral about Elson. I mean, I don't see them fighting or anything, but I also don't see them willingly hanging out with each other. What do you think?
  • Kristina (Kristoff) - Since they'd have known each other before all of this I'd say they were probably friends, but not very close. So, more like buddies I guess?
  • Raphael (Rapunzel) - I think he'd be neutral about her, since he likes to surround himself with fun people who enjoy adventure and whatnot. But, he also wouldn't have anything against Elson... so, yeah, Neutral?

Last edited:
Relationship Propositions:
  • Terra (Terence) - I think Terra would just be neutral about Elson. I mean, I don't see them fighting or anything, but I also don't see them willingly hanging out with each other. What do you think?
  • Kristina (Kristoff) - Since they'd have known each other before all of this I'd say they were probably friends, but not very close. So, more like buddies I guess?
  • Raphael (Rapunzel) - I think he'd be neutral about her, since he likes to surround himself with fun people who enjoy adventure and whatnot. But, he also wouldn't have anything against Elson... so, yeah, Neutral?
Those sound good! :)

Crap sorry guys, I will be posting today.

@xX Ella Wolfe Xx this is Magnivious' music shop

National Wreckage

lol

Rudys-1.jpg

and Gia post is the last one I am working on, than shall be posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.