Welcome to Brookstory // Open & Accepting!! \\

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes xD, I love that idea. Gia is the type to want to help, but could lead to them having a love relationship or like in the beginning. That would be cool^^
I have some tricks up my sleeve too so it will be a bumpy road.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Working on intro posts soon.. I dropped oogie so it is just Rumplestiltskin and Hatter :)

Can't wait to see some of your guys parings in action :D

:0 The IC has been posted?

To excited to wait lol, so I am gonna post for my first three and when Gia gets accepeted, will post for her.

Working on intro posts soon.. I dropped oogie so it is just Rumplestiltskin and Hatter :)
Alright ;)
Oh dang XD. Thanks. I guess I have to create occupations for my characters too...
Agh! No, don't worry! >.< Everyone's flipping out of occupations and they don't have to!! I just thought it would be a fun little twist for some of them to have a job they assume is theirs!

Gia's good to go @Shattered♦Secrets™ and so is Heidi @DANAsaur!

• Love
Alright ;)

Agh! No, don't worry! >.< Everyone's flipping out of occupations and they don't have to!! I just thought it would be a fun little twist for some of them to have a job they assume is theirs!

Gia's good to go @Shattered♦Secrets™ and so is Heidi @DANAsaur!
Thanks lol just started on posts... soo good that I didn't even finish Magnivious' yet xD. Oh so you know if these are cool occupations.

Magnivious (I was gonna have him as a rocker, but than I forgot they are in a small town and all. So I am going to have him own his own music store type thing lol. In the middle of the business area, but he lives on Whitewitch Way^^, he will figure out that he owns it later in the rp.)

Dr. Felicia is going to be... drum roll! A Doctor xD. She will find out in her apartment, medical stuff and all.

Benne is just going to be a student, since he is still young. Maybe he could work for someone elses char is they own a business. Don't know yet.

Gia is going to be a comedian, I mean what else would Genie be xD.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
For me I can't picture someone like Rumpelstiltskin doing anything else other than owning an antique/pawn shop so that is what Rowena will be doing :D

As for Hatter she will be owning a Cafe because... Well what better place for a Hatter to be? ^^

For me I can't picture someone like Rumpelstiltskin doing anything else other than owning an antique/pawn shop so that is what Rowena will be doing :D

As for Hatter she will be owning a Cafe because... Well what better place for a Hatter to be? ^^
... since I love OUAT sooo much, can Benne work for Rowena xD. Doesn't have to go the same way it does in OUAT, but if it does in someway go that way... I will die happy rofl.

... since I love OUAT sooo much, can Benne work for Rowena xD. Doesn't have to go the same way it does in OUAT, but if it does in someway go that way... I will die happy rofl.
Sure he can , she is a tough cookie xD Well if it does go the same way in OUAT it means at least one of my character's will not be alone for life and I'd die pretty happy at knowing that as well rofl.

Belle and Rumpelstiltskin are one of my top fav's in OUAT... Has all that one could ask for in a juicy interesting romance. :3

• Love
Sure he can , she is a tough cookie xD Well if it does go the same way in OUAT it means at least one of my character's will not be alone for life and I'd die pretty happy at knowing that as well rofl.

Belle and Rumpelstiltskin are one of my top fav's in OUAT... Has all that one could ask for in a juicy interesting romance. :3
Yeah lol, that's why I picked Belle, was hoping someone took Rumple lol, and it was you too so even better xD

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Yeah lol, that's why I picked Belle, was hoping someone took Rumple lol, and it was you too so even better xD
Rumple and Belle forever XD Couldn't be happier to have you as Belle lol.

• Love
Posted^^ and OUAT come on in the next hour, so will prob be off until later tonight.

@xX Ella Wolfe Xx
If you're okay with it, I'd like my character occupations to be;

Jamal - Student
Nadine - Cosmetic Salon (Make up and Nails, no hair styling cause she isn't about that life.) I'd like it to be called FGP (Fairy Godmother Project; Helping you become a better you!)
Charlie - Student
Etienne - Tattoo Artist at Ink Pot (if this is taken, can he just be employed at one?)

@xX Ella Wolfe Xx

Alright! For my character's occupations.. I listed them back when I first created them somewhere around Pg 3.

Rumpelstiltskin ~ Rowena - Owner of Emerald Pawn and Antique Shop

Mad Hatter ~ Madeline - Owner of White Rabbit Cafe ^^

I'm also reconsidering doing Oogie Boogie so if I do go through with making her I think she'd be best suited for running perhaps a type of small high fashion shop because she would be quite the diva in her own right. I'd like to call it Scaretastic Fashion Boutique.

Hope this is all good!

@Shayla I was wondering if Captain Hook~Jamie could be a co-owner of the pawn shop because of her business with stealing things and the what not it would basically be the same thing working there "stealing" people's money.
Also Tank is going to be self empolyed basically caller Tinker Tank, its basically where he is maintenance for everyone to call on.
Aric is going to be a lifeguard part-time and part-time working at the antique store if that is ok with you @Shayla

@Shayla I was wondering if Captain Hook~Jamie could be a co-owner of the pawn shop because of her business with stealing things and the what not it would basically be the same thing working there "stealing" people's money.
Also Tank is going to be self empolyed basically caller Tinker Tank, its basically where he is maintenance for everyone to call on.
Aric is going to be a lifeguard part-time and part-time working at the antique store if that is ok with you @Shayla
That all seems fine with me. ^^ Benne's ~ Shattered's character is already an employee there so both him and Aric would be working alongside one another. Rumple ~ Rowena probably wouldn't always be very open on things with the business and would probably greatly manage the "Antiques."

And Jamie can manage the items that come in tagging them for Rowena to look further into and the such. Rowena and Jamie would get along really well don't you thinks @Shayla

Status
Not open for further replies.