Welcome to Brookstory // Open & Accepting!! \\

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Jamie can manage the items that come in tagging them for Rowena to look further into and the such. Rowena and Jamie would get along really well don't you thinks @Shayla
Extremely so , they both seem to think alike and like to collect a plenty with the wealth they gain. Rowena deff's has a bit of a darker side to her for sure being the Dark One. But , friends never hurt a girl.

I actually have to drop out of this sorry!​

URGH Sorry for being off >.< Had to go somewhere with my sis, @Lady With Class
@xX Ella Wolfe Xx

Alright! For my character's occupations.. I listed them back when I first created them somewhere around Pg 3.

Rumpelstiltskin ~ Rowena - Owner of Emerald Pawn and Antique Shop

Mad Hatter ~ Madeline - Owner of White Rabbit Cafe ^^

I'm also reconsidering doing Oogie Boogie so if I do go through with making her I think she'd be best suited for running perhaps a type of small high fashion shop because she would be quite the diva in her own right. I'd like to call it Scaretastic Fashion Boutique.

Hope this is all good!
Okay ;) Mind if the 'White Rabbit Cafe' is the main hotspot of the town instead of Luna's? Since I have no one to run Luna's anyway. I'll put a different picture up if you find one ;)

I actually have to drop out of this sorry!
Sorry to here! Hope you have luck roleplaying elsewhere ;)

Reactions: Mundane Monster
URGH Sorry for being off >.< Had to go somewhere with my sis, @Lady With Class

Okay ;) Mind if the 'White Rabbit Cafe' is the main hotspot of the town instead of Luna's? Since I have no one to run Luna's anyway. I'll put a different picture up if you find one ;)

Sorry to here! Hope you have luck roleplaying elsewhere ;)
Sounds good by me! This is a two story cafe which also duel's as a restaurant at certain times.

Here is the general idea of White Rabbit Cafe!
Large Group Dining Area
Main Entrance/Garden Eating
Upstair's Area
Table Maze
Outside of Cafe

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DANAsaur
Working on my starter now! I will have my post up tonight. ♥ Sorry for the wait guys. In the meantime, I've been meaning to propose these relationships:

@DANAsaur -
Heidi Stavros (Hades): I think she'd be a natural enemy to Terra (Terence) and Kristin (Kristoff), but Raphael (Rapunzel) would be more neutral about her. What do you think?
I think that would be splendid. To be honest, Heidi doesn't care if she got haters. She'll think they're just jealous because she'd the queen of the underworld xD

Reactions: Brea
Looks like I'm a liar. The starter isn't coming tonight. I'm sorry everyone. I spent the last hour building and rebuilding the skeleton for my posts because the coding isn't working the way I want it to :banghead:. The good news is I've finally got it figured out, and replying to the IC will be prioity #1 tomorrow. I'll be getting home early tomorrow, so I should have a post up 15-16 hours from now.

Also, @Poisoned Rose - I see you have your starter up, but it's not completely typed out. I wanted to have Terra freak out and call out for Tank, but I'm wondering if this would complicate your post? Since you haven't written for Tank yet and my post would show up after his in the IC. Let me know, so I don't go messing up whatever plan you have ♥

I actually haven't figured out what I am doing for tank and was debating putting him in an apartment, maybe next to Terra so that after that post he could here her and try to find her. Also trying to see what's gonna happen to peri as well, seeing as in its his brother and all. So we shall see I am going to try to get the rest up tonight

I actually haven't figured out what I am doing for tank and was debating putting him in an apartment, maybe next to Terra so that after that post he could here her and try to find her. Also trying to see what's gonna happen to peri as well, seeing as in its his brother and all. So we shall see I am going to try to get the rest up tonight
Okay, well I'm actually gonna have Terra start out in the forest, so there's that. And, the CS for Periwinkle hasn't been completed yet, right? Just checking.

Okay, well I'm actually gonna have Terra start out in the forest, so there's that. And, the CS for Periwinkle hasn't been completed yet, right? Just checking.
Message me so we can work something out

Eep! Notifications messed up entirely on this thread, sry!
I'll have my starter sometime up either tonight or tomorrow.

Reactions: Brea
I will be posting tomorrow.

Posting tomorrow or the day after I'm hoping... Pain in my hand became unbearable for a bit.

SORRY FOR NOT BEING ON >.< We had some minor family things to take care of! Ella apologizes too~ She'll be on in a while, she's got some shit to do.

xX Ella Wolfe Xx updated Welcome to Brookstory // Open & Accepting!! \\ with a new update entry:

Schtuff

Alright! So, already we have some shops and places set up around town. The Brookestory Farm and White Rabbit Cafe have been put in the overview, but otherwise, the rest of the shops will be put here, along with pictures. If you have some pictures you'd like to share for your shop, feel free to share them with me via PM or over the OOC thread. (Don't feel obligated to come up with a pic though; we all have imaginations, we can come up with something)

Extra Pics for the Brookestory Farm ~...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I will be posting tomorrow. Pick os Magnivious music shop I will look up lol.

Omg what the hell have I missed?! I haven't been getting alerts and stuff!!! URG!! >_<

Post coming up today. Also will finish my Perriewinkle.

Status
Not open for further replies.