Welcome to Brookstory // Open & Accepting!! \\

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure Maverick would live on a horse farm, or he might be Uggh, I don't have other ideas for him. Haruka would be the local inventor/repairer. Gogo would be either a fitness trainer or a delivery woman. And Cheshire, well, she might be a thief, so she wouldn't really run anything. Any ideas for any of them, feel free to offer them up
Those seem fine to me, as long as it can be made obvious since these occupations are 'assumed'

I had a thought cross my mind what if Jamie was the sheriff would make things strange to say the least if not then she can just stay as the pawn shop owner
Uh, yeah, I think that would be strange xD Isn't she a villian?

Yes in Captain hook bio it says "show obedience to the letter of the law, rather than the spirit of the law." It was an errant thought though

@xX Ella Wolfe Xx - What exactly do you mean by the occupations being 'assumed'?

Was going to try and get my starter up tonight, but my friends are going to be over in a hour to celebrate my birthday with me, so I should probably go get ready for all of that. Sorry everyone, but I should have my starter up tomorrow ♥

@xX Ella Wolfe Xx - What exactly do you mean by the occupations being 'assumed'?
Unlike in Once Upon a Time, this spell, or curse, what have you, the more torturous part is that they don't remember the 'life' in 'this' world, they only know of their actual life. So, any occupation they have has to be assumed, by, say, waking up in the apartment they can assume is theirs, above say, a shop, or like my character Xavier, in the sheriff's office.

Does that make sense? xD

Was going to try and get my starter up tonight, but my friends are going to be over in a hour to celebrate my birthday with me, so I should probably go get ready for all of that. Sorry everyone, but I should have my starter up tomorrow ♥
Oh! And yeah, that's fine ;)

Sorry >.< I couldn't find any good picks that would go with Cronan's character though.

Cinderella, actually, but yeah xD I LOVE MERLIN!!! I thought he was perfect for Cinder
That's what I meant too XD. He certainly will find his Prince Charming, as with Maverick, maybe. I love Merlin and I am like 3 episodes in maybe

Reactions: Lady With Class
That's what I meant too XD. He certainly will find his Prince Charming, as with Maverick, maybe. I love Merlin and I am like 3 episodes in maybe
Yeah xD It gets real good

Yeah xD It gets real good
So I've heard. It's really entertaining because while the show is going on my friend is screaming about how much merlin and Arthur should be together

So I've heard. It's really entertaining because while the show is going on my friend is screaming about how much merlin and Arthur should be together
They should ;)

@xX Ella Wolfe Xx ~ I won't be able to get my post up tonight, I have to get a post up for my own roleplay. Might I borrow your set up though? xD I love it.

They should ;)

@xX Ella Wolfe Xx ~ I won't be able to get my post up tonight, I have to get a post up for my own roleplay. Might I borrow your set up though? xD I love it.
Thanks for letting me know! And sure ;) I borrowed it from someone else though, so I can't take credit for the wonderful organization. I thought it was really helpful though, especially in roleplays where there's a lot of people. Sometimes it's hard to tell who's talking to who.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I will get mine up tomorrow.

:Name:.
Heidi Stavros

.:Character:.
Hades

.:Age:.

.:Sexual Orientation:.
Heterosexual

.:Appearance:.

- Height -
5 ft

- Hair -
platinum blonde

- Eyes -
blue

- Marks, Piercings, Tattoos -
none

.:Personality:.
Heidi is normally evil, greedy, bitter, jealous, selfish, and cynical, but has a serious anger management problem. Though temperamental, she is a fast-talker and a shrewd bargainer. Heidi doesn't like arrogance, but does have constant mood swings, being comedic and laid back one minute and then short-tempered and angry the next.

She can also be honest and can be somewhat friendly at times but only to those she likes and finds fascinating.

.:Health Ailments?:.
Might not be considered as an ailment but she has serious anger management issues

.:Fears:.
being controlled and over powered, hates to be contained or caged

.:Likes:.
Rebels, souls, death, shoes, murder

.:Dislikes:.
rudeness, liars, mary sues, goody two shoes, patience

.:Extra:.
Heidi has the ability to create objects out of black mist and control the dead. She controls fire and can shoot it in any direction, which destroys any object in its path.

She owns a dog named Cerberus who can transform into giant three headed dog
[spoili][/spoili]​

Last edited:
Reactions: MadKingJai™
I decided to stick with my three, can't really think out a good char for Genie... sucks, but hey what can you do lol @xX Ella Wolfe Xx
Will be posting for all three in a bit. Actualy scratch that, I think I do have an idea for Genie xD. I wil put her up and than will post for my four char tomorrow.

:Name:.
Heidi Stavros

.:Character:.
Hades

.:Age:.

.:Sexual Orientation:.
Heterosexual

.:Appearance:.

- Height -
5 ft

- Hair -
platinum blonde

- Eyes -
hazel

- Marks, Piercings, Tattoos -
none

.:Personality:.
Heidi is normally evil, greedy, bitter, jealous, selfish, and cynical, but has a serious anger management problem. Though temperamental, she is a fast-talker and a shrewd bargainer. Heidi doesn't like arrogance, but does have constant mood swings, being comedic and laid back one minute and then short-tempered and angry the next.

She can also be honest and can be somewhat friendly at times but only to those she likes and finds fascinating.

.:Health Ailments?:.
Might not be considered as an ailment but she has serious anger management issues

.:Fears:.
being controlled and over powered, hates to be contained or caged

.:Likes:.
Rebels, souls, death, shoes, murder

.:Dislikes:.
rudeness, liars, mary sues, goody two shoes, patience

.:Extra:.
Heidi has the ability to create objects out of black mist and control the dead. She controls fire and can shoot it in any direction, which destroys any object in its path.

She owns a dog named Cerberus who can transform into giant three headed dog
[spoili][/spoili]​
I think that Heidi and Magnivious will get along famously xD

I think that Heidi and Magnivious will get along famously xD
Oh god, they definitely need to be friends!!! I imagine them in a corner just whispering things to each other and plotting murder to everyone they hate xD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Oh god, they definitely need to be friends!!! I imagine them in a corner just whispering things to each other and plotting murder to everyone they hate xD
Yes, lol now we just got to wait for you to be accepted which you probably will be... than let the evil plotting begin xD

• Love
Reactions: DANAsaur
@xX Ella Wolfe Xx

Gia Heart (Genie) is done, she is on my CS sheets on Page One lol. After she is accepted will write my intro posts for all four of my chars.
The rest of the cast can look her over, and can think up some relationship ideas.... if you have any. @Brea will prob. have the first ideas up for Gia and her chars xD

Reactions: Brea
@xX Ella Wolfe Xx

Gia Heart (Genie) is done, she is on my CS sheets on Page One lol. After she is accepted will write my intro posts for all four of my chars.
The rest of the cast can look her over, and can think up some relationship ideas.... if you have any. @Brea will prob. have the first ideas up for Gia and her chars xD
I have an idea, since my little Cheshire doesn't have anyone yet~ maybe there could be a little something there, help the little naughty cat get her morals strait

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I have an idea, since my little Cheshire doesn't have anyone yet~ maybe there could be a little something there, help the little naughty cat get her morals strait
Yes xD, I love that idea. Gia is the type to want to help, but could lead to them having a love relationship or like in the beginning. That would be cool^^

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Status
Not open for further replies.