Welcome to Brookstory // Open & Accepting!! \\

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Raven Haruka
All my characters are open for relationships, friendships, and anything else.

I know Jamie is probably gonna be lonely.

Reactions: xX Ella Wolfe Xx
Jamie's relationships look good.
I can see Aric somehow falling some for Kristin; so maybe they grow to be friends but he harbors some feelings for her. I am not sure if him in Erica are going to be together in this or not. I like Raphael and him being friends
Tank and Terr, I can see Tank crushing on her but not sure how he would approach it. I mean he can be a bit of an airhead sometimes. Tank and Kristin I can see as friends but not overly close with eachother, and Raphael and him I can see as just acquaintances, so the neutral you put them under.
Great, I've added Jamie to all my CS's accordingly.

The Aric and Kristin thing sounds good to me. I haven't completely decided on a love interest for her yet, because I want to read all the CS's before I make a final decision, but I will keep Aric in mind when the time comes. For now, I'll add him as a friend to both Kristin and Raphael. ♥

Let's see, you've expressed interest in Terra and Tank being love interests. I'd be okay with that, but I don't want it to be immediate, you know? How about Terra has had feelings for Tank ever since he arrived in Pixie Hallow, just as Terence did for Tink, but never acted on her feelings directly because Tank never expressed any interest towards her? And so, Tank's feelings could be somewhat new? Glad you agree on the other relationship proportions. I'll be adding 'buddies' to Kristin and 'neutral' to Raphael. ♥

Last edited:
Second Call for Relationship Propositions: This in case you missed my first post (LINK) because I know that happens sometimes. Those who do not reply to this post will receive a PM in a few days (Probably Thursday or Friday) with the same propositions, so I can for sure get an answer. PLEASE: IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE ANY RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MY CHARACTERS AND YOURS, LET ME KNOW. Seriously, just say it. There won't be any hard feelings, and it will just prevent me from wasting both our time later on when I go to do individual PM's.
Also, if you have any idea's of your own, share them! I always love suggestions ♥

@IceQueen -

@XWhySoSeriousX -
@Little_Ghost98 -
@Lady With Class -
  • Cinder Florence Eleanor (Cinderella)- I noticed you loved my first relationship proposition for him, but I wasn't sure if this was you agreeing or just acknowledging the post. So I figured I better just ask again, just to be safe.
    • Terra (Terence) - While Terra wouldn't mind him I can't really imagine them being great friends. Neutral?
    • Kristin (Kristoff) - I think Kristin would be interested in being Cinder's friend. Are you interested in them being buddies?
    • Raphael (Rapunzel) - Honestly, I can't see Raphael being really good friends nor enemies... So, neutral?
  • Wendell Austin Darling (Wendy Darling) - I realize this is the first time I've proposed any relationships for this character, but I figured I might as well include it in this post.
    • Terra (Terence) - While Tank (Tinkerbell) may not be fond of Wendell (Assuming you two agree to follow that from the movies) I think these two would get along pretty well. I don't think they'd be friends, per say, but I think they wouldn't mind each other's company. Opinions?
    • Kristin (Kristoff) - Kristin would probably view him as a child, for the most part. Neutral?
    • Raphael (Rapunzel) - I see these two being great friends, actually. They have very similar personalities. What do you think?

((Note to myself: Shayla is still working on Oogie Boogie, go read the character once she's finished. Autumn_Burns_Red is also working on Percy (Periwinkle) ))

Last edited:
Second Call for Relationship Propositions: This in case you missed my first post (LINK) because I know that happens sometimes. Those who do not reply to this post will receive a PM in a few days (Probably Thursday or Friday) with the same propositions, so I can for sure get an answer. PLEASE: IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE ANY RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MY CHARACTERS AND YOURS, LET ME KNOW. Seriously, just say it. There won't be any hard feelings, and it will just prevent me from wasting both our time later on when I go to do individual PM's.
Also, if you have any idea's of your own, share them! I always love suggestions ♥

@IceQueen -

@XWhySoSeriousX -
@Little_Ghost98 -
@Lady With Class -
  • Cinder Florence Eleanor (Cinderella)- I noticed you loved my first relationship proposition for him, but I wasn't sure if this was you agreeing or just acknowledging the post. So I figured I better just ask again, just to be safe.
    • Terra (Terence) - While Terra wouldn't mind him I can't really imagine them being great friends. Neutral?
    • Kristin (Kristoff) - I think Kristin would be interested in being Cinder's friend. Are you interested in them being buddies?
    • Raphael (Rapunzel) - Honestly, I can't see Raphael being really good friends nor enemies... So, neutral?
  • Wendell Austin Darling (Wendy Darling) - I realize this is the first time I've proposed any relationships for this character, but I figured I might as well include it in this post.
    • Terra (Terence) - While Tank (Tinkerbell) may not be fond of Wendell (Assuming you two agree to follow that from the movies) I think these two would get along pretty well. I don't think they'd be friends, per say, but I think they wouldn't mind each other's company. Opinions?
    • Kristin (Kristoff) - Kristin would probably view him as a child, for the most part. Neutral?
    • Raphael (Rapunzel) - I see these two being great friends, actually. They have very similar personalities. What do you think?

((Note to myself: Shayla is still working on Oogie Boogie, go read the character once she's finished. Autumn_Burns_Red is also working on Percy (Periwinkle) ))
Sounds good to me

Reactions: Brea
@Brea I'm alright with that

@xX Ella Wolfe Xx

Can I reserve Genie (Fromd Aladdin xD) If so, I will have her up Weds. Got an idea for a cool char. Than I will have 2 guys and 2 girls, even numbers I like xD. I will have her up in my cs page on weds^^ if I can reserve Genie.

This would would be her face claim (Halsey, if you haven't listen to her music, go to youtube and check out New Americana... A M A Zing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
tumblr_inline_nocuilCzES1qam5mt_500.png
24-bands-halsey-lede.jpg

@xX Ella Wolfe Xx

Can I reserve Genie (Fromd Aladdin xD) If so, I will have her up Weds. Got an idea for a cool char. Than I will have 2 guys and 2 girls, even numbers I like xD. I will have her up in my cs page on weds^^ if I can reserve Genie.

This would would be her face claim (Halsey, if you haven't listen to her music, go to youtube and check out New Americana... A M A Zing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
24-bands-halsey-lede.jpg
HALSEYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Reactions: MadKingJai™
HALSEYYYYYYYYYY!!!
xD Yeah just started listening to her last week, one of my friends got me into her. I usually stick to POP and Hip Hop and R&B but I like her xD

@xX Ella Wolfe Xx

24-bands-halsey-lede.jpg
Sounds awesome! ;) Go right ahead. I love Hasley, by the way XD Her music is awesome!

UGH! I can't find any good face claims for my male Cruella De Vil!! Any ideas?

I'll have Genie up Friday... THE DAY BEFORE WE START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

@Lady With Class

Cute-boys-with-tattoos6780.jpg

img-thing

e4755f9cfe597af052abcf85183c918e.jpg

10755925_1501730080097759_234073587_n.jpg

Ah! @xX Ella Wolfe Xx I won't be able to get Cruella De Vil up tonight, and probably not tomorrow! I hope Saturday is alright ~

Status
Not open for further replies.