Wars of Shaede ((OOC + SIGN UP))

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says Water , Earth and Air Dragons are all available :D

Ooh sounds intriguing. Would it be possible to claim a dragon? :D

Do you have a set race/gender in mind for the leaders of the Guardians and BoneCollectors?
Yes we have three Dragons Still Open and Waiting for Claiming, Also on the leaders for BoneCollectors and the Guardians I have not had anything in mind for them just yet.

Lol Sorry about that - my stupidity astounds me sometimes XD. But yesh here is the ooc now ^.^ Will be updating more in a lil while nearly done with Hell aka Work.
Nah. I understand. You have a lot going on here. And there is a lot of juicy information on your thread to read.

That sounds bad.
Whatever, I'm owning it.

Hm.
May go about reserving a dragon, because I'm particularly fond of dragons. That being said, they don't seem like overly main players. And I saw the word "satyr" up there, and I got excited... for some reason... let's not try to ask why. But I need to finish reading everything. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kabyt
Lol Okay you own dat! And you can claim one of the dragons - they are actually a vital role within the story but they will be new kids on the block - where concerns of knowing what they are and about Kin and such because they will be getting 'Awoken' and will be Heavy Hitters - so fought over by all clans lol.

Also I am home now and working on the group once again! Weeeee

Nearly done with the Races information ( course it is sparse I know) I sorta wanted to leave it open ended a little so that members could have as much creative freedom as possible.

Alrighty Updated the Races! I think I'm good there for now >.> if anyone has further questions about the races lemme know. Left it sorta loose and open for members to still have freedom to build and create within the races - or if you wanna make your own stuff up have at it. I love Creativity! Okies I'ma take a quick smoke break then get to work on the Profile Skeli! Will finish the information after that I THINK we may start tonight ! ^.^ WWEEE

I would be interested in this, and was wondering if I could be in the HolySeers perhaps the Leader as a Unicorn?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Noice! Eeh.. Could I PM you a racial idea? Was thinking of working a Lycan character if ze idea doesn't go through ^^

• Love
Noice! Eeh.. Could I PM you a racial idea? Was thinking of working a Lycan character if ze idea doesn't go through ^^
Send yo Idea!!! I;m always open to new ideas and the races defined of course are just like a rough outline of some of the more heavy hitters in the town that I had in mind ^.^

[dash=purple]

divider4.png

THOSE WHO DON'T
BELIEVE IN MAGIC
WILL NEVER
FIND IT

divider4.png

IMG_0743.JPG

divider4.png

☪CHAR NAME☪

Calliope McKenna Delorea

66ec21fc5bb799832734280805a85189.jpg

AGE ~335 Looks ~22|| BIRTHDAY~ August || GENDER~Female /
RACE – Unicorn || Power Source ~Moon || GROUP ~LIGHTSTALKERS

☪ : EXTRA ON APPEARENCE : ☪
STANDS || 5"6' ☪ WEIGHT || 120 lbs EYE COLOR-Violet || color ☪ white|| length- flows down to to her bottom.

☪ IDENTIFIABLE RACE MARKERS ☪

When she is in her human form, she has a red star with a circle in the middle of it, indicating where are horn is. Along with the length of her white hair and the pureness of her eyes.

divider4.png

The-Last-Unicorn-Dress.jpg
tumblr_inline_mfkhhf2eG51rcxigl.gif

divider4.png

☪PERSONALITY☪

She doesn't have many friends. She tends to come off very shy to those that meet her. When they do it takes a bit to gain her trust.Calliope is a very soft spoken creature. She is quiet, and always listening to what is going on around here. She is very protective to those under her care. Given her age and the things she has seen she doesn't tend to get to know people.

☪HISTORY☪

☪ABILITIES☪
:UP TO 5 ONLY:
~All are unicorn abilities~

Sensory Tracking

The user can use sense and locate other people and/or objects by focusing on them, allowing them to find their location and sense their environment. This power works most effectively in finding missing people, as the user can sense the whereabouts of his target and point out the direction and distance between them

Dream Scrying

The user has the power to dream about something that is happening elsewhere in present time.

Telepathic Speaking

The user can contact target and cause them to hear the mental communication as speech.

Teleportation

The user can teleport, or transfer matter (beings/objects, including themselves) or energy from one point to another without traversing the physical space between them. This can be achieved by various means, including causing the atoms/molecules to travel at light-speed, warping the space, or use quantum superposition, in which the user teleports by replacing and restocking energy in a spatial behavior.
While teleportation may seem like it is simply for travel, it can be a valuable ability as it can be used offensively (and quite powerful, as a spatial attack) while offering superiority regarding movement speed and distance coverage. A skilled strategist/tactician can use it for many innovative manners.

divider4.png

tumblr_o03iao0aaE1v1eneio1_500.gif

divider4.png

[/dash]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
And I must be away for sleep now sadly! Will reply to questions and pms in the morning. Also note I have added my Skype screen name for any who want to add me. Thanks again all for joining!

@Pasiphae || @Kythera || @Tyrannosaurus Rekt || @Shayla || @Rook || @Uneasy Goat || @Furasian
Good Morning all! Back at work but more than likely won't be here for too long today! So will get the Group information finished up and then my characters and thennnn TONIGHT WE SHALL BEGIN! Course if everyone has profiles an stuff!

@Furasian I didn't get the PM pertaining to the race you wanted to use.
Trying to brainstorm the details. Was thinking of the Lykaios concept in a Skyrim in mod but with a modern touch that makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.